• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Get-Together 2013

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I actually have room to host one more event. I'm interested in hosting and/or judging any of the events that need volunteers. If the art contest needs someone, I'm in!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Art Competition Hosted by ANARCHit3cht and Meganium90
Sharpen your pencils and show off your artistic expertise in this contest.

Event suggestions are closed and planning has already began. I'll let ya'll know if we need any more helping hands.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Still need an extra judge for Graphics&Pixel? I could be one (if Logiedan and Alexial agree)

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
I so wanna join the livestream during the Pokemon Anime Marathon and the Pokemon Movies :P Too bad I cant join Wifi related events since I'm not at home during the summer. Will there be links to where the movies/anime marathon will be held tho? Also, where will the links be shown if there will be links to the streams?

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years
I so wanna join the livestream during the Pokemon Anime Marathon and the Pokemon Movies :P Too bad I cant join Wifi related events since I'm not at home during the summer. Will there be links to where the movies/anime marathon will be held tho? Also, where will the links be shown if there will be links to the streams?

All links to movies and anime marathons will be shown/posted in the respected thread once it has been made by the hosts organizing and planning it. Just wait until the planning process has been finished and then you'll be able to participate in said event.

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
Years
All links to movies and anime marathons will be shown/posted in the respected thread once it has been made by the hosts organizing and planning it. Just wait until the planning process has been finished and then you'll be able to participate in said event.

Thank you very much. Will the thread be made in the community announcements forum?

matsuko

Alliterating Artist
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
i can't wait! it'll be like a big, giant early birthday party XD

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
Years
Does the Video Gaming Events section include any tournaments of any sort posing to the games? Or would that have to be directly requested to those hosting?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Well, the whole Get Together's being held from July 5th to July 8th, if that's what you mean by time. The events run through the entirely of that time period, save for a few specific ones (such as Movie Nights). Times for such events will be released well in advance to when they actually occur, though, so no worries!

Years
I can also help with the festivities on other minecraft events (i'm kinda an expert.... And a nerd...) i also have ideas for the games and such if anyone wants me to post them...

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2013
Try a pokemon game battle tell everyone to bring a pokemon ds game and have everyone battle in a tournament of strongest pokemon

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
The opportunity to suggest events ended on June 21st, so both of you are a few days late. Ttime9631, you can, however, battle to your heart's content in the Battle Server Tournament, which is like your idea! As for Trapleton, I think Curious. is all set on help for the Minecraft event, but if he's not, he'll appreciate knowing that you're interested!

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Pretty much reiterating what Astinus said. We're currently all set to host the Minecraft event and don't require any more assistance. If we do need assistance though, we'll be sure to consider your offer!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Does the Video Gaming Events section include any tournaments of any sort posing to the games? Or would that have to be directly requested to those hosting?
The video game hosts will host whatever popular games they own and have available. If you have something in mind, you can ask here or ask in the video game thread when the Get-Together launches in a few more days.

Updates:
Game Concept Design is looking for an additional judge.
Video Gaming Event is looking for additional PS3 and XBox 360 hosts (popular games or extensive library of games appreciated; European or Oceanic timezone appreciated).

Back