• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Subway winning streak

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
What is the longest win streak have you obtained before losing?

I am currently on a 63 match winning streak. Thats the highest streak i ever had for anything lol

Years
On my White version it's 51, which i've obtained twice, quite amusingly.

But on my main White 2 game it's only 40 or 41, I have good Pokémon but can never figure out the right way to go about.

Lucky1Yena

Just some guy
Years
The most subway battles I've won in one go is about... 6 in single battles, 4 in double battles and with the default partner for the multi-battles (I refer to them as tag-team battles)... 9.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I got up to a 49 win streak in White 2 with a team of Breloom, Heatran and Jellicent. I'm afraid of going further than that because of all the hax.

Years
I only play multi-battles... (Subway battles feel kinda tiring)
I don't remember how far we went. But I do remember me and my partner reaching the subway boss! but then they whooped us...Cos we had no idea that was coming up, so we were totally unprepared and my partner's growlithe hasn't evolved yet. OTL

Years
I can never get past the first round, so yeah my run always ends at 7 wins if I have the most fortunate team and not get hax-spammed.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
I wasn't that good on the Super trains either. I certainly remember winning 5 BP, but I don't think I went further than 14 wins.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My streak was twelve, but that's mostly because I didn't try hard enough. If I did, then I would've at least gotten somewhere around thirty, haha. I don't know if I'll be able to get anywhere above that, though, because to me, it could get really boring after I finish about ten to twenty battles in a row. ):

Years
The current win streak for me is either 19 or 20 (couldn't remember), and that pisses me off because of how close I could have been to challenging Ingo and Emmett >_<

Back