• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

7th Gen Favourite Gen 7 Pokemon

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
This seems to be an unpopular opinion, but I think Sun and Moon introduced a lot of nice Pok?mon designs! In fact, I like just about all of them (with a few exceptions). Zeraora is amazing. <3

I just love these:

722.gif
725.gif
732.gif
754.gif
747.gif
724.gif
727.gif

With some honourable mentions!

780.gif
786.gif
801.gif
802.gif
775.gif
782.gif
743.gif
762.gif
749.gif
757.gif
731.gif
726.gif

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
My opinions have changed somewhat since Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon came out.

Of course, this little guy is still my absolute favorite:
charjabug.gif

There are still lots of Pok?mon introduced in this generation that appeal to me one way or another. This is a list of my favorites:
Spoiler:

As for the Alolan Forms:
Spoiler:

NewtonRPG

Newton
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 7, 2018
There are so many Gen 7 Pokémon to choose! I don't really have a favorite Gen 7, but if I have to choose, it might be Marowak! It just looks sick and is inspired from Hawaiian fire dancers!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 12, 2022
Hands down my favorite Pokemon is Popplio. He's the first pokemon I ever saw in years that instantly got me smiling.

And personally, he did kind of help me come out and approach some things I've been avoiding for years - and I'll always cherish the guy for that.

popplio.gif

He's a good boy. And I'm hoping the switch won't take too long to release pokemon bank since my water spots always open for him.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Jun 9, 2018
Salazzle, decidueye, vikavolt, midday lycanroc are some of my favorites.

Kai

Wayfarer
Years
Mimikyu, Buzzwole, Shiinotic, Wishiwashi, and Marshadow are 5 of my favorite. Mimikyu is above the ones listed due to his abilities, background, and simple yet satisfying appearance.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I've noticed Komala is the Dunsparce of gen 7. People always clamoring for an evolution, very predictable of them. I think, like with Dunsparce, that it's fine, and somewhat weak and laughed at by tier lovers but that's GFs fault for not buffing this mons.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I like Comfey, Incineroar, Popplio's line, Stuffle/Bewear and Lycanroc a lot xD

As for Ultra Beasts, I see Celesteela being a favorite of mine due its name *cough*CELESTA*/COUGH*, and also I really liked its anime ep. :P

Last edited:

Tashiro

Total Perspective Vortex
Years
Palossand and Minior are incredible. I also love the Ultra Beasts. I love when the creative team just gets to go wild.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Toucannon is neat imo (always liked toucans), as are Lycanroc (Dawn), Araquanid (water spider that drowns stuff!), Minior (just like the concept of it) and Xurkitree (wacky animations, yeah!).

Darkpoké0011

User of the Dark-Type
Years
Mimikyu is a really interesting Pokémon and it's dark and mysterious back story just adds to that. It's also a very good pokemon to use.

Golisopod is also cool with is Gyarados-esque evolutionary line. I'm actually quite fond of Vikavolt too for some reason.

Years
Salazzle. Such a slick design and the standout Pokémon of the generation by far for me.

Honourable mentions to: Alolan Ninetales & Sandslash, Shiinotic and the Tapu's.

Back