• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I have quite a few questions if you don't mind DJG.

Why and how did April and Richard die if they didn't become vessels?
Is shiny Gabrieleon still part Gabrieleon or completely Nefari?
If it's Nefari, why shiny instead of just Nefari like previous battles?
Where is Ranger Leana after the final event?
Which answer to Jason's question lets Chaomega be available? I believe I said it's not right to just catch special Pokemon like him.
Is there a Game Corner? If not, what's the purpose for the Coin Case?
Why and when did the research facility in Silkwind get destroyed?
Is the princess even aware of Rayquaza's death?

Also, a wild suggestion, feel free to ignore. This is the final game, yet the player won't live to see the eventual revival of Gento. If the other regions are providing donations, why not the player? How about a donation system for the revival of Gento? (Like Luin in Tales of Syphonia) The more money the player donates, the more of Gento is rebult, allowing for new things to do. Maybe a coulple hundred thousand per town or something and eventually millions, maybe billions total for the complete recovery of the region. I'm not sure the ROM will have enough room or capability of doing this, or if it can but you're not willing, that's fine. But if this is possible, it'd be a great challenging and rewarding goal for players after beating the main story.

Years
Fluke!? The first two games led up to this awesomeness. Just because DJG didn't have the experiance he has now doesn't mean those games are any less epic! The stories led up to this and the gameplay is still unique in each one! You can still understand LoG without playing them but that doesn't mean they're not significant. You get a better understanding from playing them though. Even if they're not as good, that doesn't make them flukes!
Dude you really pump up and never understood what actually i was saying to that member.. one thing you need to know I am as equal fan of DjG all 3 games as you are.. I respect hardwork especially to those people who give day and night just to make us happy...:badsmile:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I do not wish for any arguments to rise here, so let me try and ask you both to settle the tides please.
Fluke or not, I will still respect every pony's , I mean, everybody's opinion. ;)

----------

Why and how did April and Richard die if they didn't become vessels?

April became the new Breatherna/Deazone.
You are carrying her now.
As to Richard, let's just say he exerted a lot of his life enery into that series of battles against you.
Instead of just leaving him there lying on the ground (which I find disturbing when I was making that event), I simply made him fade away instead.

Is shiny Gabrieleon still part Gabrieleon or completely Nefari?

Shiny Gabrieleon is still Gabrieleon.
I just made it possible to get his shiny since Nefari's pallete's are Gabby's shiny palletes.
Though it's up to you what to believe though: whether the shiny Gabby is still Gabby or Nefari.

Where is Ranger Leana after the final event?

I haven't really thought about her when I finished scripting the Timeline Final Event.

Which answer to Jason's question lets Chaomega be available? I believe I said it's not right to just catch special Pokemon like him.

"Yes" will give you Chaomega.

Is there a Game Corner? If not, what's the purpose for the Coin Case?

There's no Game Corner in LoG.
Where'd ya get the Coin Case, anyway?

Why and when did the research facility in Silkwind get destroyed?

That was where those scientists secretely made the Dark Organization's aircraft.
If you remember when you met Ranger Leana in Fortune Valley South's golden bridge, she told you that an unnatural earthquake struck Silkwind Town.
The aircraft emerged from the ground.

Is the princess even aware of Rayquaza's death?

Probably.
We will never know. ;)

Also, a wild suggestion, feel free to ignore. This is the final game, yet the player won't live to see the eventual revival of Gento. If the other regions are providing donations, why not the player? How about a donation system for the revival of Gento? (Like Luin in Tales of Syphonia) The more money the player donates, the more of Gento is rebult, allowing for new things to do. Maybe a coulple hundred thousand per town or something and eventually millions, maybe billions total for the complete recovery of the region. I'm not sure the ROM will have enough room or capability of doing this, or if it can but you're not willing, that's fine. But if this is possible, it'd be a great challenging and rewarding goal for players after beating the main story.

That requires a bit of advance scripting.
I don't know how to check how much did the player gave up on his money though... =/
Also, I'm too busy in real life to add more stuff in LoG, and even in SkyLine...

Wait, how do i get the fixed file?

I didn't provide any.
All you need to do is to continue with your current saved file and play the game.
Download the Guide Tool on the first post for your reference guide.

...Yeah.Thingies...You can fix them if you want...

Spoiler:

I'll be fixing them when I can spare time.
Thanks for the report, btw~

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I do not wish for any arguments to rise here, so let me try and ask you both to settle the tides please.
Fluke or not, I will still respect every pony's , I mean, everybody's opinion. ;)

----------

April became the new Breatherna/Deazone.
You are carrying her now

"Yes" will give you Chaomega.

Sorry alienhunterx, I misunderstood your tone. I don't plan on starting anything, don't worry.

So if April became a vessel, why is Breatherna still dead? And why do we get the other three if they didn't have vessels?

Which moral answer was yes? Believing any Pony-I mean Pokemon can be caught or some Pokemon like Chaomega shouldn't be that simple? (Speaking of Chaomega, how is it pronounced? Kao or chow?)

The Coin Case is given in Rainleaf by a woman in exchange for Harbor Mail.

Also quick question: Is there a fourth Exp. Share available? I'd like to raise the Dragon Gods equally.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
I

In the house next to the Pokemon Center in Rainleaf Town. A girl in there gives you a Coin Case if you give her Harbor Mail. (Which I believe can be found on the ship that takes you to the Hevah Academy.)

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
This has been asked a few times before, but never answered to satisfaction. I'm at the point where the pyramid is telling me to head to head to the Mineral Cave at Dusk Path and all that, and the pokemon there promptly shoves me out of the cave each time I speak to it. People have answered before saying you need the sixth symbol, and I have that. I've wandered around a bit and there doesn't seem to be anything obvious left for me to do except get into this cave. Help?

iPika

Crytec
Years
This has been asked a few times before, but never answered to satisfaction. I'm at the point where the pyramid is telling me to head to head to the Mineral Cave at Dusk Path and all that, and the pokemon there promptly shoves me out of the cave each time I speak to it. People have answered before saying you need the sixth symbol, and I have that. I've wandered around a bit and there doesn't seem to be anything obvious left for me to do except get into this cave. Help?

Go to Lustersand Town or whatever and have a chat with the gym leader who stands staring at the sky (i think). After that i think the ranger will come and tell you to go to Dusk Path. Go back and the pokemon will be gone

Years
Sorry alienhunterx, I misunderstood your tone. I don't plan on starting anything, don't worry.

So if April became a vessel, why is Breatherna still dead? And why do we get the other three if they didn't have vessels?

Which moral answer was yes? Believing any Pony-I mean Pokemon can be caught or some Pokemon like Chaomega shouldn't be that simple? (Speaking of Chaomega, how is it pronounced? Kao or chow?)

Also quick question: Is there a fourth Exp. Share available? I'd like to raise the Dragon Gods equally.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:haa haa haa dude you even don't have to sorry me. Silly me:P It was I who misguided you.. So let's be friends and Piece....

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2012
Hello im new to this forum so ill make this quick and brief.
I play this game on vizzed.com and im stuck at vessel part i got lapras but i lost perish song so now im trying to get a heart scale to relearn it im at the place but i need a heart scale i read i had t obuy it but i dont get a option to either its not updated or im missing somthing please replie soon thanks for your time and for makign this wonderful game for me and many others to enjoy!

iPika

Crytec
Years

Thanks.
Now, the pyramid will only give you fragments if you have finished all events that will reward you with the other seven fragments.
What those events are, you can download the Guide Tool located in the first post.
The pyramid will only give you additional fragments after Might/Patty in Silkwind Path flew away.

Where is the fixed file? I'm new so I don't really know...

I play this game on vizzed.com and im stuck at vessel part i got lapras but i lost perish song so now im trying to get a heart scale to relearn it im at the place but i need a heart scale i read i had t obuy it but i dont get a option to either its not updated or im missing somthing please replie soon thanks for your time and for makign this wonderful game for me and many others to enjoy!

I don't understand can you rephrase it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2012

I don't understand can you rephrase it?
Im at the part where i fight vessel and im looking for heart scales so i can make lapras re-learn the move Perish song i tried to search around the forums to how to get one but there all dead ends can you please help me?

Guess im on my own >.<
Oh and Btw to futher players Once u get Lapras Keep it train it and Dont lose the Move Perish Song or u will suffer and regret it for a looong time

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023

I said in my previous post that there is no fixed file.
You'll just have to continue playing the game.
If you don't know where to go next, you can download this guide tool as your reference.

Maybe you're playing an older version there.
If you are, then you need to update your game.
Here's how, quoting tRIUNE's PM to me...
tRIUNE of vizzed said:
This game was originally added on May 3rd as version 14, the author has now updated it to version 15. This means that if you have any save files for this which were created before May 10th, they can be loaded on version 15. In order to play the updated version, you will have to do the following:

Anyone who has the RGR Plugin installed will have a User Plugin Data folder. This is accessed by going to Start Menu > All Programs > Vizzed Retro Game Room > Open Plugin Data Folder. In that folder will be a "Downloads" folder, find the zip archive "Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians" and right-click and delete it (all native saves or save states will remain in a separate folder). Then click the Play Game link on the game page.

You don't need Heart Scales for the Move Tutor.
He asks for money.

Why can Breatherna learn move Song of Life in LoG?

Why can't she?
That's her signature move.

In the house next to the Pokemon Center in Rainleaf Town. A girl in there gives you a Coin Case if you give her Harbor Mail. (Which I believe can be found on the ship that takes you to the Hevah Academy.)

Thanks.

U_Flame said:

I didn't really properly implemented as to what happened to April.
So I guess I'll just leave it to the gamer's speculations. ;)

Well, eheheh.
That's how you get Chaomega in the game. ;)
And I don't really know how it's properly pronounced.
I pronounce it as Ke-Yo-Me-Ga, combination of the words Chaos and Omega.

Thanks for pointing out where the Coin Case is.

ANd I don't think there's a fourth Exp. Share available.

Last edited:

lriley777

Pokemon hacker lv.100
Years
Well im lost for the game mode. I started by going through the aircraft, and went through all the way to beating the end (triple boss fight) i went back to an earlier save to do the either good/bad mode. I did not know how tp get back to breeze usland without fly so i went and beat kronz (didnt know that thst triggered normal mode...)

Questions:
1. How do you get to do the other modes? (ill have to start a new save...)
2. I caught sprizzle, was i supposed to?
3. Is there anything to do after beating gaia? Why did shzman call me master?
4. Do you remember me? Used to chat with you a ton a few years back during ROL,

Edit: pretty much im at a point where the pyramids are telling me the stroy is over. Never seen shaman, didnt beat/join team earth. Just beat gaia and giritina. I want to play the game fully.

Last edited:

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
So I can never get those pieces again? SCREW!

You can, after you got the final pieces, talk to the pyramid.
The pyramid will give you a number of pieces so you can do the event.

Well im lost for the game mode. I started by going through the aircraft, and went through all the way to beating the end (triple boss fight) i went back to an earlier save to do the either good/bad mode. I did not know how tp get back to breeze usland without fly so i went and beat kronz (didnt know that thst triggered normal mode...)

Questions:
1. How do you get to do the other modes? (ill have to start a new save...)
2. I caught sprizzle, was i supposed to?
3. Is there anything to do after beating gaia? Why did shzman call me master?
4. Do you remember me? Used to chat with you a ton a few years back during ROL,

Edit: pretty much im at a point where the pyramids are telling me the stroy is over. Never seen shaman, didnt beat/join team earth. Just beat gaia and giritina. I want to play the game fully.

To get the other modes, start a new game. =/
Yes. Sprizzle is only available for the Normal Mode of the game.
You can download the Guide Tool on the first post so you will know what to do next after the Dragon Castle event.
I don't think I remember you though... Sorry... =/

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Sorry if my question wasn't clear. I don't remember exactly how the question was phrased in the game. So exactly which moral answer did "yes" mean? Anyone should catch anything, or some Pokemon like Chaomega are too special? I agreed that some Pokemon, like Chaomega are too special.

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2015
Hello. I'm pretty new to the website, but i've played 2 out of 3 of the games in the trilogy. They're great! But anyways, I've encountered a problem that the guy before me had, with being invisible and being able to move, but the visible character just standing there. I've found my bearings, and I know where my invisible character is, but I can't do anything to refresh it. Do you think you could help me with it, if I sent the save state? Although I also don't know how to send the save state, haha. I'm in the middle of Rintah Town, and then I froze, and saved thinking if I left it would fix itself. I didn't quit immediately because I just finished a rival battle, haha. It would be great if you told me how to send you the save file and help me fix it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back