• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MissingNo. in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XD00J

The "God of Chaos & Darkness."
Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2018
I was on the internet and I found a picture of a Squrtle, a Skitty, and a large bird type Pokemon. On the picture the text said "Remember my name but forget this place! I promised their safety but I failed them..." and the birds name was MissingNo.! So I was wondering if anyone had an encounter with MissingNo. in those games. If you did please tell me!

SilverAbsol

Absol's Shadow
Years
They could do SO much with Missingo in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series.

I'd like to see it with the personality that it's represented by within the meme culture. It'd surely brighten up the day of any dungeon crawl.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Missingno was a glitch, and isn't implemented into any games intentionally, and was fixed in all non-gen I games. In the future, if you have questions about a spin-off, they belong in the quick questions thread in the Spin-Offs section, alright? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back