• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkwiz's Sprites.

How are my sprites?

• Wonderful! I Love 'em!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Good! Not like 0mg!1!!!1one! 1 luv th3m!

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Eh...Ok

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Not very good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG MY EYES ARE ON FIRE GET RIDE OF THEM

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
LOl. Odd like Oddish.
any ways, I've got some more spriteys to post!
I have a story, too.
So, I was messing Around with shading. I used a gyrados, and I pillow shaded it. I forgot to add the light brown stuff on its underside, and the colour I used was to dark. But I liked it. So i took a gyrados, and recolored it without pillow shading. Then i made edits of those. Here it is:
jaaronthegyradosal0.png

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
Years

Kitty... Kewt... Kitty... KEWT... KITTY... KITTYYYY!!! *Glomps it*

So. Damn. Kewt.

I also like the Pixeled Chatot and the Gyaradoses. And Crellesa

Though, I think the Rioluu could use work:
The head is abnormaly small
The Black part on it's chest should be higher
The bottom should be a bit wider
It's missing it's tail o.0

The Original Darkwiz787

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Kitty... Kewt... Kitty... KEWT... KITTY... KITTYYYY!!! *Glomps it*

So. Damn. Kewt.

I also like the Pixeled Chatot and the Gyaradoses. And Crellesa

Though, I think the Rioluu could use work:
The head is abnormaly small
The Black part on it's chest should be higher
The bottom should be a bit wider
It's missing it's tail o.0
Meh, I knew I missed something. Anyways, i tried to fix it, but It won't turn out right.
Wow! awesome! Keep making them!
Thanks! And i sure will keep making them!

The cresselia prevo is awesome.
Thanks, but the concept isn't all mine. someone else fused azelf and cresellia, but i re-did it so it has more of a prevo of cressilia.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
hmm...

LOl. Odd like Oddish.
any ways, I've got some more spriteys to post!
I have a story, too.
So, I was messing Around with shading. I used a gyrados, and I pillow shaded it. I forgot to add the light brown stuff on its underside, and the colour I used was to dark. But I liked it. So i took a gyrados, and recolored it without pillow shading. Then i made edits of those. Here it is:
jaaronthegyradosal0.png

hm... i dont like em! just kidding. um... they seem very strange to me without the underbelly coloring, and the pillow shading in general looks bad...at least on the blue one, he's odd... like and
odd_like_and_oddish.png
... but the orange pillow shaded one looks pretty cool, he looks like a fire blast that formed itself into the shape of a gyarados...
...the no outlines ones are iffy in my mind, the first one, again is goofy looking with the pillow shading, but the second one is not bad at all... i think i like the shading on the second one much better, that's why i dont mind em...

OOOHHH! what i would do for one of those trophys!!! ah... i would be the one to catch the biggest gyarados... yep that would be me... ^_^ jk, the base looks nicely done, and the gold is very cool! i am a big fan of the second one... for the same reasons... i do not like the inverts, i have played withe them before, and do not like the salmon color... and the last guy is too skinny, he needs more tofu...thanks for putting up stuff as enjoyable as these! i go skip happy nuts when i find gyarados works!

(Keep Spriting!>
Keep_Spriting_Gyarados.png

The Original Darkwiz787

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Ok, I'm back! With Tiles :O

They're nothing compared to someone like Allistair (is that right?)?

sometiles1ul1.png

In order from left to Right:

• A grass tile

• An MPC sign, in all exit/ entrance of a route that has a Mini Poke Center
  • An Mini Pokemon Center; In my game I will make PC's that have downstairs("Battle with random CPU's, Trade with them, mabye even with real people) And upstairs (The new area for a mart.) MPC's don't have upstairs and down stairs, and MPC's are on routes, not city's or Town's.
  • Fossil Gym, the Gym leader trains only Fossil Pokemon.

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
Years
ooh...i have not been here for a while! the new tile sets look great! the pokecenter looks splendid, i think you did a great job on the shading, coloring and the base. the other building on the other hand looks a bit short, and does not have a base...it is just cut off on the bottom and needs to fixed there. Besides that, great job!

(Keep Spriting!>
Keep_Spriting_Gyarados.png

The Original Darkwiz787

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
OOH! I've been revived!
If there was not a single post here when I came back to PC, In was quiting FOREVER.
But now I won't :)

The Original Darkwiz787

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014
Code:
Ha! And you all though I left...

I uberly redid my original Kangkashkid and this time it looks way more original, but it's still a fusion sprite.
I'll admit, it's nothing worth bumping a few month-old thread about, but hey, It's my OMG HES SPRITING AGAIN sprite...

Even though nobody really cares...

^^
View attachment 50443

Years
Code:
Ha! And you all though I left...

I uberly redid my original Kangkashkid and this time it looks way more original, but it's still a fusion sprite.
I'll admit, it's nothing worth bumping a few month-old thread about, but hey, It's my OMG HES SPRITING AGAIN sprite...

Even though nobody really cares...

^^
View attachment 50443
Let's see here, now.

Something people forget a lot ... - Save sprites on save file .PNG.

Ehh, I dunno, even though it looks like the head is tilted, I think it looks too big, or you might need to show more of the neck. The color is, okay, I guess. =o The ear thing ... hmm, it looks a bit weird, as well. Maybe, try to scratch the ear, if you pasted it, to a better size, but that's just a suggestion. As for shades and outlines, I can't say too much about, since, the save file kinda messed up the sprite. The idea of the sprite is cute. Though, I think I've seen this idea done before. =o I think that's all I have, sorry, if you wanted more. XD

The Original Darkwiz787

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2014

Let's see here, now.

Something people forget a lot ... - Save sprites on save file .PNG.

Ehh, I dunno, even though it looks like the head is tilted, I think it looks too big, or you might need to show more of the neck. The color is, okay, I guess. =o The ear thing ... hmm, it looks a bit weird, as well. Maybe, try to scratch the ear, if you pasted it, to a better size, but that's just a suggestion. As for shades and outlines, I can't say too much about, since, the save file kinda messed up the sprite. The idea of the sprite is cute. Though, I think I've seen this idea done before. =o I think that's all I have, sorry, if you wanted more. XD

No. Your lying. I'm seeing stuff. Everything is .PNG.

...Why can't it be true? How did I forget? All that time... wasted... all my unfinished sprites having been saved as PNG's because stupid paint forgot to start giving me the .JPG warning....

why lord...
...why...

As for the ear, I couldnt seem to get it right. Nothing looked right so I settles with this.

SethOmega

I'm hiding in your hat.
Years
Hey, can I use some of these pokemon in my hack, Pokemon Gemstone? I was thinking the bulbasaurs and mew-deoxys, specifically. Maybe slimer... but probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back