• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
I think it just me who're can't beat Ash. :(

Don't worry you'll beat him eventually ...just train and you're gonna win him
Also have you defeated steven , the hero from black/ white and the champion from sinnoh ?

Now that I finished in all regions for 2 days! It was tiring though, I needed the guide because this was my first time to play a awesome pokemon hack!
I almost complete my Legendaries, 1 more to go!!! I have bunch and bunch of legendaries, needed to full 2 Boxes in PC!

Give me any pokemon hack that is very adventure and please give me the link because i only have Pokemon Ash Grey, Pokemon Light PLatinum and Pokemon Ruby Destiny Reign of Legends...

I want a new pokemon hack please help me!

As said try pokemon flora sky, ruby destiny life of guardians,pokemon snakewood ( all story is complete) and if you're a pokemon dungeon fan try ruby destiny rescue rangers
All of them are complete

Last edited:

Snakebyte

About time, I'd say...
Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2023
@Seth: Yeah, we know about Emboar... I thought Snake fixed this =D

I absolutely did fix this. He's gotta be playing an older version. Until yesterday the front page linked to my old version, I'll blame that.

As far as hacks go, I'll recommend Dark Future and WARPED. Neither's quite done but they're both pretty far along. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
What else was everyones line up for the World Championship? I was very low leveled but I wanted to just give it a shot and I actually pulled through haha.

Lucario(Black Belt) lvl 64 - Focus Punch, Rock Smash, Cross Chop, Iron Tail
Walrein(NevermeltIce) lvl 65 - Ice Beam, Surf, Blizzard, Waterfall
Hydreigon(Dragon Fang) lvl 65 - Dragon Claw, Crunch, Dragon Breath, Body Slam
Nidoking(Soft Sand) lvl 66 - Earthquake, Sludge Bomb, Cut, Rock Climb
Snorlax(Silk Scarf) lvl 66 - Body Slam, Strength, Ice Smash, Belly Drum
Charizard(Charcoal) lvl 68 - Lava Surf, Fire Blow, Fly, Glide

I relied on Nidoking and Snorlax the most... Nidoking using sludge bomb to poison(or poison point ability) while using earthquake (fuq yeah STAB!!!)

and snorlax using belly drum, then healing it after. Then plowing away with body slam.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
I understand I'm new here, but I have to ask, is this hack, like, 100% complete? With the new Fly, the Flamthrowing trees and stuff? I played a Light Platinum before, I think it wasn't this one, so is this really 100% complete?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
What else was everyones line up for the World Championship? I was very low leveled but I wanted to just give it a shot and I actually pulled through haha.

Lucario(Black Belt) lvl 64 - Focus Punch, Rock Smash, Cross Chop, Iron Tail
Walrein(NevermeltIce) lvl 65 - Ice Beam, Surf, Blizzard, Waterfall
Hydreigon(Dragon Fang) lvl 65 - Dragon Claw, Crunch, Dragon Breath, Body Slam
Nidoking(Soft Sand) lvl 66 - Earthquake, Sludge Bomb, Cut, Rock Climb
Snorlax(Silk Scarf) lvl 66 - Body Slam, Strength, Ice Smash, Belly Drum
Charizard(Charcoal) lvl 68 - Lava Surf, Fire Blow, Fly, Glide

I relied on Nidoking and Snorlax the most... Nidoking using sludge bomb to poison(or poison point ability) while using earthquake (fuq yeah STAB!!!)

and snorlax using belly drum, then healing it after. Then plowing away with body slam.
You had Lucario and relied on N-king and S-lax more? :D

I understand I'm new here, but I have to ask, is this hack, like, 100% complete? With the new Fly, the Flamthrowing trees and stuff? I played a Light Platinum before, I think it wasn't this one, so is this really 100% complete?
Yes, it is story-wise and translation-wise 100% complete.
Download the one in Snakebyte's signature.
It's not 100% bug fixed though...

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2012
Are any of the bugs game breaking? I don't care if the pokemon go down a few levels after they evolve or petty stuff like that.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2012
Just wondering if anyone could help me (I'm not sure if this has been asked before, sorry if it has),

When I start the game I get passed the "Press Start Button" screen, but then on the screen that says "Pokemon Light Platinum By WesleyFG." it just freezes like that and won't let me do anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Cali
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
By any chance can this game be played on Gameboid for android? I have the right rom and it works on my VBA for my laptop, but i've yet to get it to work on my phone, is it just not compatible the emulator?

Years
Okay...I'm not looking through 7000 comments to find these answers...
Question 1...Is this pokemon complete?
Question 2...Can i play in English?
Question 3...Does it have any fake pokemon?
Question 4...Where can i download the latest version?
1. The game is complete not Pokemon (lolz)
2. The game is in English version.. search the posts of SnakeByte or the first page.
3. No it doesn't have any...
4. Same answer as on 2.

Just wondering if anyone could help me (I'm not sure if this has been asked before, sorry if it has),

When I start the game I get passed the "Press Start Button" screen, but then on the screen that says "Pokemon Light Platinum By WesleyFG." it just freezes like that and won't let me do anything.

PM me your mail address I will help you...

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Are any of the bugs game breaking? I don't care if the pokemon go down a few levels after they evolve or petty stuff like that.
No, there are no game breaking ones, I think the Electivire crashing is also fixed.

Try to repatch ROM to a new one.

By any chance can this game be played on Gameboid for android? I have the right rom and it works on my VBA for my laptop, but i've yet to get it to work on my phone, is it just not compatible the emulator?
IIRC there were some guys who actually played it on G-boid... try to search this thread for a better answer.

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2013

Hey, here we go then.

1 : Go to the android market
2 : Search droidemulite
3 : get the rom
4 : Start it, and it will tell you to download the gba play file, download it.
5 : Your done :)

Btw, can i find gible already with the new update ? in the cave of drakebreath city?

Last edited:

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Cali
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024
Hey, here we go then.

1 : Go to the android market
2 : Search droidemulite
3 : get the rom
4 : Start it, and it will tell you to download the gba play file, download it.
5 : Your done :)

Btw, can i find gible already with the new update ? in the cave of drakebreath city?

Thank you,I did that but still no luck, I think it may just be my droid's OS bt nt sure

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2013
Thank you,I did that but still no luck, I think it may just be my droid's OS bt nt sure

What kind of phone do you have? Maybe your having an older phone, and it doesnt support roms.

I had an older phone ( samsung galaxy Y ) and it still worked. I recently upgraded to the Htc Desire HD and it works flawless.

Years

It's not got anything to do with the OS.
It depends if your phone model is supported.

I have the HTC Wildfire S with Gingerbread 2.3.5 and it's not supported on that.
But it's supported on my friends HTC Wildfire with Honeycomb.

It just depends on the phone model.

Years
  • Seen Sep 15, 2012
hi! newbie here! been playing the game for 2 days now and i absolutely love it! i got a quick question, can a dawn stone be found in the game? where can i get it? thanks anyways!

EDIT: Nevermind. I saw that Gallade isn't in the game!

Last edited:

Mikachu

Veteren Trainer
Years
  • Age 26
  • Cali
  • Seen Jan 22, 2024

It's not got anything to do with the OS.
It depends if your phone model is supported.

I have the HTC Wildfire S with Gingerbread 2.3.5 and it's not supported on that.
But it's supported on my friends HTC Wildfire with Honeycomb.

It just depends on the phone model.

Ahh okay that make sense :P

What kind of phone do you have? Maybe your having an older phone, and it doesnt support roms.

I had an older phone ( samsung galaxy Y ) and it still worked. I recently upgraded to the Htc Desire HD and it works flawless.

I have a Droid 4. I play other roms on it, just this one doesn't work lol

Back