• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Thanks Tatts for helping. You're the best! [gives her a hug] Cute pitcures too!

I can't wait for next week. Pokemon's back on Cartoon Network! I'll get to see the episode where Ash gets his last Orange League badge again. It has a nice scene where Misty is in a hot tub. :cool: She's wearing a swimsuit and has her hair down. :cool: I have pictures! :classic:

Yep, we do dream!

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I was finally able to get a couple of nice Misty pics from Revenge Match at Hanada Gym...here are three of the ones I've got so far (more to come I hope):

Eh...actually I'm only going to show this one for now (takes too long for 'em to upload) I love her expression here!

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2004
It wasn't johto league I was watching the other day it was Master Quest. Oh, someone mentioned that they were going to have pokemon on cartoon network. At what time are they going to be on?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
That's a cute picture! That expression on her face is funny. She's also wet. She looks cute with her hair wet. :D I have this picture too. :cool: Here's a cute picture!
[Thanks for the nice comments on the picture of Misty sleeping with her hair down. :cool: ]

Last edited:

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Interesting style! I'm trying to make some Misty fanart...I think I'll do it this weekend after I get back from taking the ACT. I hope it looks good...I don't have photoshop so I won't be able to touch it up, it'll just be pencil on paper unfortunately ._.

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
100marios said:
*hops back inside*

Wow! Really nice pics! I really don't check this thread as often as I should...

Ooh, could you post it up Sheridan? I'd love to see it! Did you draw it by hand?

Oh hey Jordan! Sure, i'll post it up! ^^ But you might have to wait an hour or two for me to do that...i'm using my dad's computer currently, so i don't have access to it-nor do i have a scanner to re-scan it. Sorry. ^_^;

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Misty Lover17 said:
Thanks Tatts for helping. You're the best! [gives her a hug] Cute pitcures too!

Aww thanku ML17 :) *Huggles*

Kirby00 said:
i was not being insensitive as i said not to be mean, and hope you dont take the wrong way... it jsut seemed bizarre to me, im not judging i was just worried, i tried to make it as understanding as possible and i will delete the post for others' benefit, but also can you remove the quote from ur post as me deleting what i said will be pointless if u dont delete ur quote...

Okay, i'll delete that part of my post since you deleted yours Kirby00.
No hard feelings, lets just be Misty fans kay? Sorry if i was abit harsh, i'm far too fiery at times ._.

Great pics Kaga and ML! That Mermaid fan art you have there is from www.mistyworld.ht.st/ And that new piccie you have of Misty sleeping is adorable =3

Jordan? Haven't seen you around for awhile in here! :P *Makes Jordan sit down* Hehehe.....

Heres some more pictures, Kasumi rules! -

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
It's a shame I hardly have any high-quality pics at my disposal...I only have one episode of pokemon on my computer, and it's really hard to find more...besides, it takes 14 hours for me to download a 20-something minute episode on my slow slow slow internet ._.;;

bhrit

Jesse McCartney Lover
Years
Dewgong rocks!!!!

~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:
Kasumibanner2.bmp

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Yessu i thought i'd set up this Club for Misty Fans like me who are yearning for her return >=3 This is a club for Misty fans alike , who want her to come back or otherwise the Writers will face the consequences :P
R . U . L . E . S .

This thread not only needed to talk about wanting Misty to return, but to also talk about the amazing adventure when she was still on the group! There won't be any thing mentioned about May, since we're only talking about Misty and her adventures and talk about her in future appearances, if she does appear once more. If you bring up May, it cannot be a comparison nor mentioning anything about her personally of what you think of her.

You can join, whether you're a Pokeshipper, or an Egoshipper, or a Gymshipper, etc, or not even a shipper ! ^-^ So have a awesome time in this club!
We can talk about ships involving Misty here , although it can become a comparison thing and turn into a squabble so lets keep it down abit^^ If someone asked , for example what do you think Ash feels about Misty not being around anymore ect. , then well we can discuss it but its better to set up a AAML Club if we are going to talk about that too much ^^;

If you have a Banner you want to add to the Club , please send it in a PM to me Thankies !

-----------------------------------

The Club Banners:

Kasumiban.bmp

angela75nov-mistyw.jpg

---------------------------------

If you want to join just knock on the Club Door and ask if you can join alond with which of Misty's Pokemon you want to choose ! =)

-Togepi

-Togetic

-Horsea

-Starmie

-Staryu

-Goldeen

-Seaking

-Dewgong

-Psyduck

-Poliwag

-Poliwhirl

-Politoed

-Corsola

- Gyrados

--------------------------

Mkay , yup thats it so Welcome to the Club ! :D

The Main one I would chose is Dewgong.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
Yay, more pictures! :cool: Those two pictures from Get Happy are cute. :cool: I have them too. Nice picture of Misty with Starmie. That's from The School of Hard Knocks. She looks so hurt. :'( [gives her a hug]

That picture of her holding Marill is cute! That episode will be on again soon. She still looked real pretty when she was really dirty in that episode. :cool:

Nice picture of her in the hotsprings. :cool: I liked that part :cool: She looked hot! :cool: I bet Ash saw a lot more of her after the baracate fell and they all screamed. ;)
One more thing, your welcome! [blushes from the hug]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back