• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon CopperBrown

Muffin™

Knows your age
Years
pokemon_logo.png

CopperBrown Version

First of all, I'd like to thank YouTube (Yes, YOUTUBE) and PokeCommunity to inspire me to make a hack.

Thank you

Story
You live in the small town of Salinia Town, the town in which you lived in for about a year. You heard that you have to go to school today. It's graduation day if you get a test score of 90 or over. Your mom says you are to old for you to get dropped of at school.
You try to get to Quilvania Academy, but you must have a Pokemon to go to Quilvania Academy. You go to Prof. Pine's Lab, and get your Pokemon. Then you go to Quilvania Academy. You graduate and set off on your Pokemon journey with your Rival! Meanwhile, Team Core is trying to use Mew's and MewTwo's power to create a Pokemon so big, and so powerful, that you must stop it. There's only one thing to do...

Features
-New starters, Eevee, Jolteon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Espeon, Umbreon
-New Evolution Steps (Scyther to Scizor give item Metal Coat, Umbreon needs Moon Stone and Espeon needs Sun Stone)
-New bank system!
-Headbutt Trees and new HM, Rock Climb!
-New Maps and New Story line.
-New scripts
-2 Professors!
-Day/Night System

Videos
Spoiler:

Screen Shots
Spoiler:

Support Banner
Spoiler:

Jobs
-Someone to hack the title screen
-Someone to hack the sprites
-Script help (20% of the time)

Credits
HackMew - XSE, A-Trainer, Free Space Finder, Tutorials, unLZ.GBA, and some help
LU-HO - Advance Map 1.92
VisualBoyAdvance
Game Freak + Nintendo - Fire Red ROM
Darthatron - Script help
diegoisawesome - XSE tutorial

Thanks everybody!!!!

Downloads
None yet!

Alpha 1
Scripts - 10% done
Mapping - 60% done

Estimate Time of completion of Alpha 1 :
Over February Vacation

That's about it!​

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
This doesn't seem bad. I haven't seen a school-based hack pulled off yet, tbh, so maybe this will fill that gap. ;) The screenshots aren't too shabby, either.

Spoiler:

Muffin™

Knows your age
Years
This doesn't seem bad. I haven't seen a school-based hack pulled off yet, tbh, so maybe this will fill that gap. ;) The screenshots aren't too shabby, either.

Spoiler:

You only go into the school for one day though...

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
Nice~
I like the school, even if you only go for a day. :D
Good Luck! :D

Hedgehogger

Learning ASM, but struggling
Years
Yo...The one thing that stuck out in my mind when I saw the screenshots is, if you're using a Pokemon's HM to climb rocks, why do you have to talk to the Hiker dude to use it? Or...Is he the guy who gives you the HM for Rock Climb?

The school sounds like a good idea, and I'd like to see how that's set up, too. Aside from that, there's not too much else I can really comment about on this.

Muffin™

Knows your age
Years
Yo...The one thing that stuck out in my mind when I saw the screenshots is, if you're using a Pokemon's HM to climb rocks, why do you have to talk to the Hiker dude to use it? Or...Is he the guy who gives you the HM for Rock Climb?

The school sounds like a good idea, and I'd like to see how that's set up, too. Aside from that, there's not too much else I can really comment about on this.

Yea... One of the screenies is out of date...

And the school? It only has 2 floors you can go in. 3 Doors you can go in. (The school has some doors locked.. due to the fact that teachers like to have some privacy...)

BTW, I need some help with this hack. I'm only 11, and this is one of my BIG projects.
So, yea.

That's 'bout it :3

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
nice the school, i think it would be better if you don't go to school anly one day but more often.......

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
ok no need to say everything if you want to keep it a surprise^^

well so good luck ;D

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Okay. I'm not so sure about the story, it seems a little undeveloped. It doesn't have much appeal because, for example, I don't see any other background info besides about the player.To make it effective, it would be a good idea to try and weave in the evil team story with either the player's history or the academy.

About the screenshots, your maps don't look too good. Your building indoors seem too big an empty. The way you've done your mountains isn't t good either, it needs some work.

I can't really say anything else due to the lack of screens, but good luck!

Back