• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Dream Themes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I can i take the Jungle book challenge for Gold?
and can i use a sudowoodo, it kinda looks like a tree or any flying types?
and are the following pokemon alrite?
jumpluff
arbok
aridos
golduck
primape

Years
  • Seen May 17, 2011
(heart of a Legend;Lugia) Chap.2 - vs.Bugsy

-Got Oddish to be HmSlave(CUT)
-Defeat the Rockets at Slowpoke well
-Totodile evolved
-Lost against Bugsy x2

Will resume playthrough later

Xtra Goal add:Beat this challenge b4 22/05/2011(one week from today)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Hey, this seems fun! I'll go for the Jungle Book theme. I'm a man of nature :D (Not gardening, just nature. XD)
I'll update at least once a week, if i don't, that means either i'm buried in schoolwork or I'm out of the challenge.
Oh, I'll use LG

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2011
A CLass theme I suggest

Almost every class have:

-A geek(any electric or steel mon do the job)
-A bully(any fighting)
-A musician/music lover(any one that can learn sound based attacks)
-Some girls(a female (only,if possible) pokemon,that must be pink or white)
-A teacher(the only mon that can fully evolve)
-A jock(normal(they're just people),fighting(some fight related sports) or steel(nerves of steel) mons)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Okay, i haven't been able to do much on my Jungle Book run through because of schoolwork and other reasons, so far I've delivered Oak's parcel with my LVL8 Bulbasaur called Xilfer.

Edit: Ok, I've gone farther than that now.

-Obtained Teachy TV
-Headed out for Viridian Forest
-Captured Weedle, nicknamed Shiny
-Killed all trainers while training Shiny
-Occasionally leveling Xilfer up too
-Shiny evolved into Kakuna
-Headed out of Viridian Forest
-Fought a little, Shiny evolved into Beedrill
-Fought a little more
-Went to face the Gym
-Kicked the A.S.S out of Brock with just Vine Whip
-Obtained Running Shoes and headed out to the next route
-Fought trainers, Xilfer lvl14, Shiny lvl13
-Advancing....
-Caught Mankey! Nicknamed Xyrin
-Went to route 4 Pokecenter and healed up.
-Xilfer: Level 14
-Shiny: Level 13
-Xyrin: Level 7
-Gonna start training soon.

Last edited:

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
I have a third one that is Egyptian mythology based (LENGTHY POST AHEAD)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egyptian_pantheon
This article may help.
As many know, various animals and objects were sacred in Ancient Egypt since they were believed to be associated with gods.

My team isn't in a particular game, but in a battle sim called Pokemon Online, and I'll post them later.

Seeds Horizon

Gotta love that feeling~
Years
This is..Epic. I think ill be doing this challenge later on, quite possibly after I finish my second the ones that got away challenge on my SS or HG.. I may just migrate my Pokemon from one to the other to do this one!

Years
I come back after a short abscence of still having a broken computer and being busy, and I come back to find some awesome ideas.

Tomorrow I'll go and add you guys as challenge takers and work on putting in the Digimon and class challenge. Then do some research on an egypitan theme.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Unbound
Years
My Egyptian Pokemon Online Team

Horus the Pidgeot
Anubis the Lucario
Sobek the Feraligatr
Sekhmet the Luxray
Khepri the Heracross
Meretseger the Arbok

Years
Digimon theme has been added. Just pick your crest and work on your team.

Also starting now I will start updating and maintaining this forum. So if you are participating in a challenge please update now.

Years
Made some changes to the Digimon challenge and updated the roster I still lack a computer so unless I get an awesome theme suggestion that I can just copy and paste quickly it will be a bit before I can add any new themes

Anyway for my Nintendo theme I finally have a full team of 6 I shook that Aipom monkey outta the tree named it Donkey Kong, had a friend give me a fire stone so I can have Mario the Flareon murder Jasmine, and now I hatched my little Scyther outta of an egg (adament :D) and it's on my Pokewalker right now leveling up to be a pimp. I am probably going to go save the day at the radio station.

I'm doing so many challenges that I pretty much have a schedule

Monday- Digimon Challenges on Gen I games
Tuesday- Heart Gold (Nintendo) and Soul Silver (Freeplay)
Wednesday- Black (Freeplay) and White (Favorites Challenge)
Thursday- GBA day: Sapphire (Freeplay) Firered (TBA) Ruby (TBA)
Friday- Diamond (TCG challenge), Platnium (Pokemon Seasons Winter)
Saturday- Flora Sky (Heart of a Legend Challenge: Shaymin)
Sunday- whatever I want to do don't judge me

Man so many challenges and games ;_;

Years
h2RJy.png

Finished my Jungle Book challenge. I think I'm going to do On a Safari next, in Crystal, using Pokemon found in the Hoenn Safari Zone.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 15, 2023
I have a crazy challenge idea for anyone who likes Bleach ('cause I just love it so much):

Bleach Gotei 13 Challenge:

Alright, here's how this works. Your team will consist of 6 Pokemon based off of any 6 of the 13 Captains of the Gotei 13. The Pokemon's gender MUST match that of the captain it's based off of. All the basic rules, such as no legendaries, apply. To get the most out of this, I suggest you make your Pokemon as close as you can to the captain it's based off of.

1. Yamamoto - Must be a Fire type, of course. Also has to be fully evolved as soon as possible, because he's really freaking OLD. For example, something that evolves by stone must be evolved as soon as you get the stone.
2. Sui-Feng - Must be from the Weedle or Combee line.
3. Gin - Must be either: a fox Pokemon (just the Vulpix and Zorua lines as far as I know; 'cause he's called fox-face); or from the Lickitung line (long, retractable tongue, similar to Shinso's ability; if anyone can think of anything else that might fit this, let me know).
4. Unohana - Must be either: Mantine line; or a healer Pokemon (like the Chansey line or Audino). Must be fully evolved as soon as possible, because she's also one of the veteran captains.
5. Aizen - Must be either: Zorua line (the illusion Pokemon); or any Pokemon that can learn Hypnosis (in that case the Pokemon must learn Hypnosis ASAP and keep it).
6. Byakuya - Must be any Pokemon that can learn either Razor Leaf, Magical Leaf, Petal Dance, or Leaf Storm. And again, it must learn one of these moves ASAP and keep it.
7. Komamura - Must be either: Golurk line (big, bulky, and humanoid, like his bankai); Samurott line (his bankai is a samurai); or a dog Pokemon (Mightyena, Stoutland, Arcanine, etc; because Komamura is an anthropomorphic wolf or something).
8. Shunsui - Must be any Pokemon that has two blades (like Gallade, Bisharp, or Samurott). Must be fully evolved as soon as possible, because he's really old, too.
9. Tousen - Must be either: Zubat or Woobat line (because they're blind); Kricketot line (Suzumushi means "cricket"); or Whismur line (his Zanpakuto is sound-based).
10. Histugaya - Must be an Ice type, unless it's a Dragon, in which case, it must learn at least one Ice move ASAP and keep it. Also has to be NFE (unless it doesn't evolve), because Hitsu is the youngest of the captains.
11. Kenpachi - Must be anything that has Attack as its highest base stat. When using damaging moves, they must be Physical.
12. Mayuri - Must be either: a Poison type; or a man-made Pokemon (the ones in the Human Influence challenge), but the man-made Pokemon must learn a Poison move or a move that causes paralysis ASAP and keep it.
13. Ukitake - Same as Shunsui.

Here's an example of a team for Fire Red:
Gin - Male Ninetales
Aizen - Male Hypno that knows Hypnosis
Byakuya - Male Vileplume that knows Petal Dance
Mayuri - Male Weezing
Kenpachi - Male Gyarados
Hitsugaya - Male Dragonair that knows Blizzard

If enough people like this, I might make one for the 10 Espada.

竜の子

Avy made by Trainer Touko
Years
May I suggest a cute challenge?

One Pink Pokemon
One Cat Pokemon
One Dog Pokemon
One Baby Pokemon(Can evolve)
Dark,Fighting and Ghost are prohibited
One of them must know Attract ASAP

marcc5m

what
Years
Imma do the Digimon challenge on Emerald.
My planned team:
Blaziken
Camerupt
Solrock
Torkoal
Sharpedo
Salamence

EDIT: Crest of courage :P

Last edited:
Years
I've got the fairy one to cover cute but I might take that concept and make something cool

Fireworks you're crest of courage right?

Ffffffffff Bleach, idk at least it's not Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back