• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Somehow I never drink water, always soda, but I never get dehydrated. Maybe I'm just magic???

Years
Somehow I never drink water, always soda, but I never get dehydrated. Maybe I'm just magic???

Maybe you are, Toujie?

I always like to put tap water in my cordial and use that as a thirst quencher, otherwise I do have a craving for iced tea.

I just love those fruity flavors they have in it, peach, lemon and mango are my faves.

Years
NO! BAD PC! DON'T START DOUBLE POSTING AGAIN! ;___;

Anyway, I try not to drink a lot of fizzy drink, because it isn't exactly the most healthy thing you can let your body have! XD​

Years
The fizz is a little annoying at times. Word from the wise, don't down half a can when you are really thirsty; I nearly choked on the fizz and it nearly went up my nose! :(​

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Well that's what I thought. Then I imagined "how on earth would iced water be bad for you?". That's a rather strange thing to be banned from drinking haha. It's alright though, go crazy when you start uni and drink all the water with ice that you like!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's obviously all the fluoride in the water giving us teh dumbz.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
I think that it's not so much "ice water" but "cold drinks" in general, which extends to pop with ice in it too, slushies and so on. I know my mom and some people get headaches beyond just a brainfreeze from drinking cold stuff like that. They need hot drinks at all times.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
How would Ice water cause Liver Failure, it's just water with frozen pieces of more water if you want to get technical. I need my cold drinks in the summer when it's 95 degrees, a hot drink just wont do, though hot drinks in the winter are lovely.

Fuyuki~

Banned
Years
What in the world is ice water exactly? My country really needs more things...

Ice water is the cause of greenhouse gases and global warming. It also caused Hurricane Sandy and thus the lives and homes of many innocent people.

Don't drink ice water kids.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back