• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Reapers: Keepers of the Balance (M) (OOC)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
I have a question regarding Kalek's weapondry. Would the Assassin's Hidden Blade be too advanced for Reaper use? I didn't put it in his form due to uncertainty, so I guess I'll just ask now. It's slightly instrumental in his current fighting style, however if I cannot use it, then at least I'll have some time to change it to fit the new restrictions.

Years
hmmm okay then

@Ice and Naku - In its simplest form (an archaic retractable blade) I will allow it since it is pretty much in the same league as crossbows.

@dcjboi - Ducklett has been online, not sure what's going on with him. Give it a bit because if he doesn't become active soon his character will have to die to.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
hmmm okay then

@Ice and Naku - In its simplest form (an archaic retractable blade) I will allow it since it is pretty much in the same league as crossbows.

@dcjboi - Ducklett has been online, not sure what's going on with him. Give it a bit because if he doesn't become active soon his character will have to die to.

Gotchya. I'll keep an eye out for any updates then.

Years
Sorry this is taking so long. I've VMed Ducklett to see what's going on and I'm going to be checking in with Geras and Flydro soon as well, just to see when they plan on posting. We'll be moving on to Chapter Two fairly soon. Thanks for being so patient everyone.

Edit: Sorry Geras, I missed your post earlier. You're all good!

Last edited:

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
its ok. I'm still here, just hidden...can you see me?

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Oh, no. That sounds much to sane for him to have gone off the deep end. No, only when ponies fill your profile are you officially considered out of your mind. The older you are, the harder the judgement. Then again... We're all a little mad here... *creepy grin* *mysteriously vanishes back into the Internet*

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
*Slightly* bunnied Luka in order to get both of us out of the warehouse.

Anyways, I might not be able to post again until Sunday night. If necessary, you can *slightly* bunny Destiny as well. d:

Years
Okay guys, just checking in to see what's going on with everyone.

Group A - After Flydro has posted we should be able to pretty much write our concluding posts for this chapter.

Group B - I'm not sure what's going on right now. dcjboi if you haven't heard from Ducklett in the next day or two you may treat his character the same as Byrne and Alicia (causing me to once again re-work the missions for chapter 2 haha).

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Ant then there's mine and Heretostay's charries, both of which are meditating in Limbo.

Just realized this, but if we're going to have the earliest form of Hidden Blade for Kalek, well... He won't exactly have a middle finger.

Years
I think that maybe we can allow the advancement that keeps middle fingers. As for those of you stuck in Limbo right now, you can still post about what you do in Limbo sometimes if you like but remember that right now chapter two is nearly upon us.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
@Geras: One problem with that. Kalek doesn't drink, and money is worthless to him. He can steal anything it is he might need with reasonable skill, including money.

Plus, his previous training would already make him more than a match for any drunkard that would dare challenge a cloaked assassin to a game of FFF

Last edited:
Back