• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Everyone

MrBunny9612

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 1, 2019
I'm MrBunny9612, I'm 16 years old. Thefirst time I saw this website was when I searched Mono color in Google and the Mono color challenge came up. I was shocked there was one. So a couple of days later (I was looking at the other challenges), I made this account. So happy to be here!!!!

Pokedude3012

Slayer of Milotics
Years
Hey MrBunny! Welcome to PC :)

If you have any questions, be sure to ask a mod, they are only too happy to help!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your time here!

Years
PC comes up in a lot of searches, I've noticed. @~@ It's cool that challenges brought you here! Monocolor is one of the more popular ones, too, so it's no surprise it has so many hits. Anyway, welcome welcome welcome to this awesome forum okay~!

We're happy to have you too! New peeps such as yourself make this place keep on growing and getting more awesome. I see you've already gotten involved in some challenges and I'm reaaally happy to see that. Challenges are one of the best things about Pokemon and help you keep interested in games after beating them, so I'm in total support of that. n~n I've done a few too, but my favorite so far was the monotype challenge (normal ftw). Hope you end up participating in a lot more of those! Have you been doing challenges for a while or are you new to them?

Make sure to stick around here and not disappear. There'll be new challenge threads and plenty of other things popping up often, given the size of the forum, so it'll be hard to get bored. Plus there's a ton of members to talk to! Pretty ideal community if I do say so myself. Just make sure to familiarize yourself with the rules - they're very important. Other than that, have a blast! If you need anything, just send either myself or Cid a private message! :D

Back