• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Lets Play: LG & FR

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4uIgqI9Ik

Hey all! (I hope this is the right location to post this) Me and my friend are doing a co-op lets play with role play. We are doing sportscasting, interviews, and even a pokemon draft later tonight! Link is up top, feedback would be great!!! Thanks!

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hey, this belongs in the Let's Play section. I'm going to move it for you, but your embedded video doesn't work as it is and you are required to embed all videos you advertise in that section. You can fix it by removing all of the url in the Youtube tag except for the code after the v=, like so:

[youtube]cn4uIgqI9Ik[/youtube]

If you just copy the code exactly as I posted it you should be fine. :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Hey thanks man, I really appreciate it! I could not originally find this Lets play board for some reason, thanks again for the help!

tigerBLADE

1000://PowHammers
Years
How do you think I should format it? I am open for ideas, thank you for the response

Actually, I really enjoyed that opening segment; it was very entertaining. <3

Hm, maybe you don't need that background for your LP; it sort of distracts the viewers' eyes from the video at hand. Well, that's my opinion anyway. The LP itself is amazing; I really can't wait to see more. <3

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Actually, I really enjoyed that opening segment; it was very entertaining. <3

Hm, maybe you don't need that background for your LP; it sort of distracts the viewers' eyes from the video at hand. Well, that's my opinion anyway. The LP itself is amazing; I really can't wait to see more. <3

Wow! Thanks for the support! A new video will be uploaded soon (hopefully tonight) and yeah I will get rid of the background and just make the screens bigger

Back