• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
CHNPTN — Ashley Leigh — Urbus

Real Life Name: Ashley Leigh
In-game name: 愛の力 (Ai No Chikara, literally "Love's Strength" or "Strength of Love")

Appearance: Graced with beautiful looks, Ashley has an attention-grabbing appearance, from her light skin to her purple-brown hair and deep purple-rose eyes. These looks work well for her; unless said person knows her. However, we'll get into that in Personality. Ash wears her school uniform anywhere and everywhere, and seeing as it matches her looks well, rightfully so. She's not very muscular, but she has a thin frame and petite weight, weighing in at 110 pounds and sizing up to 5'6". Despite all of this, though, she can instill fear into nearly anyone by merely looking into their eyes. While they are beautiful, they have a dull, almost ghost-like quality that guarantees shivers, if not worse. How she acts, however, is a different story altogether.

Personality: While graced with good looks, she was also cursed with a monotone voice and plain expression. Despite her seemingly flat and emotionless tone, she is brimming with excitement on the inside, and can feel severe storms of emotion inside. She is not particularly one to work well in social convention, and when you consider that most were scared off by her stare, it makes sense. What does this mean for her personality, though? It means she knows no boundaries. She knows little manners than what she was taught by her parents. She has a longing to make friends who don't avoid her or get scared off by her. This is difficult, though, because the things she tends to say are easily the most effective repellent for social interaction. Despite all of this, she's still a kind person (even if her statements contradict this one), her emotions and choice of words are all just stirred and mixed into very absurd positions. She also has a deep fascination for true love, which means some of the things she says or does to guys she likes leaves them terrified and her lonely.

History: Ashley wasn't treated poorly, nor does she have a dark past or a taste for blood or revenge. No, Ashley very much enjoyed her childhood. Born with some sort of monotomy and a permanent expression that's as dull and emotionless as ever, Ashley didn't fit in all too well when she started school. Her parents did their best to raise her to be as kind and sweet as ever, but it looked to have done nothing. On the contrary, however, she turned out to be an extraordinarily caring person, even if her expression or eyes don't show it. Becoming somewhat of a loner in school, Ashley still tried her best to make friends, to no avail. After a few years she had grown accepting of the fact that she may never have a friend, though she never stopped trying. Oddly enough, she still lives a happy life, despite being unable to properly interact with anyone but her parents (even that's iffy). Ashley went through a lot of schooling, graduating a year early since she had no friends to distract her from her schoolwork. She graduated in an Academy in Australia, one she'd only been in for a year, before moving back to America, the place she'd lived at for the majority of her life. Ashley pondered what to do with her life after graduation, and looking for more social interaction, she took to massively multiplayer online games. However, with Sword Art Online, it was entirely different. She could show emotion and make friends and find love! ... However, these dreams were in shambles, when the mirrors took away her game-appearance and with it her only hopes of being able to show her emotions and feelings. Now she's trapped in the game with the rest of the players, unable to show any emotion or change her tone, just like in real life.

Skills:
Weapon
  • Two-Handed Assault Spear

Combat
  • Delay

Passive
  • Detection

Non-Combat
  • Musical Instrument (Harp-Guitar)

Sword Arts:
  • Baton Twirl - Holding the spear before the player will make it glow sky blue, and it can then be twirled around quickly, deflecting any attacks that make contact, and giving an 80% chance for any projectile that makes contact to not only deflect but fire back at the sender.
  • Dart Toss - Pulling back the spear in preparation to throw will make it glow brick red, and it can be thrown up to twenty yards, dealing normal damage with armor penetration. Once thrown, the player can either have the spear reappear in his/her hands, or have the player appear where the spear was tossed, as if the player and spear were connected by an invisible retracting chain.

Level: 14

Code: Link... Start...

Last edited:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Aaargh I haven't kept up with the only RP I'm in right now at all! >< has anything major happened since the last time I posted? Like has anyone died, or anything like that? Really sorry for the inactivity too... real life and blah blah blah

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Aaargh I haven't kept up with the only RP I'm in right now at all! >< has anything major happened since the last time I posted? Like has anyone died, or anything like that? Really sorry for the inactivity too... real life and blah blah blah

Most important thing, I'd say, is probably the start of SAO's Christmas events. New quests, Christmassy decoration stuff and an NPC Santa all available. And yeah, no-one died :p no-one story-centric, anyway, or, uh, no-one just died since your last post. You might have missed Phoenix's parents being dead, but they were already dead, so... fwedgeguffmenchbun. I dunno.

Still, pretty much all the immediately important things are ongoing, so you haven't missed them by any means. Basically, you probably haven't really missed anything, it's all good.

That is, unless, I'm an idiot and everything's flown right over my bloody dense head. In which case, I'd probably also need an update.

OH! Yes, uh, other people joining? That's OOC, although it's also IC, uh... I don't know why I bothered doing this, I'm awful at it- uh, yeah. We've got some new people doing things in the land of IC. Might want to re-go-over the character list on the main post, say hello, stuff, whatever. And the new quests there (though only on the IC page, might want to update the OOC with them, too, @Pinksapphire)

I think I'm done. Fish. :t349:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
@True Epicness; cheers man, that's a good enough recap for me. NPC SANTA?? :o

Also welcome to the new people if I haven't already said welcome to you even if you're not really that new now! Christmas holiday is close so hoping to steam roll with activity at the IC thread soon :p

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Dusk- I'm reading it. I will let SD take a look too.

Turnip- I am just like most of you here, a girl going to college :p I will update the First pages once I find time for it (tonight). I have a lot of homework and It's already a wonder that I'm still so active. Please be patient with me ^^

Impossiperiod

The Impossible Period
Years
Hellu everyone. I've been RPing on sites for a while and a friend told me to check out this one. I've been lurking around without an account for a couple of days now and have decided to finally jump in. So, first thing's first: can I still sign up for this RP? If so I'd like to know soon so that I can get a CS typed up.

I really like SAO and my brother is a fan of it too so this is perfection!

Thanks,
Impossiperiod.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
I'm currently in Urbus, does anyone want to have a duel with Alucard where the victor gets some money?

Sapphire Rose

Years
Hellu everyone. I've been RPing on sites for a while and a friend told me to check out this one. I've been lurking around without an account for a couple of days now and have decided to finally jump in. So, first thing's first: can I still sign up for this RP? If so I'd like to know soon so that I can get a CS typed up.

I really like SAO and my brother is a fan of it too so this is perfection!

Thanks,
Impossiperiod.

Since two of the RPers left, two spots opened up so feel free to get your SU in soon ^^ please read the PC rules and the rules of the RP first before you actually start c: I'm saying this because you said that you are new ^^

Impossiperiod

The Impossible Period
Years
Since two of the RPers left, two spots opened up so feel free to get your SU in soon ^^ please read the PC rules and the rules of the RP first before you actually start c: I'm saying this because you said that you are new ^^

I went ahead and typed up a sheet anyway midst my wait - I couldn't wait! I'll post soon here in a bit once I figure skills and stuff out. I'm sure there'll be some things that need to be changed like her Sword Art skills I think they are a little OP myself and I created them. I want to avoid the Mary-Sue perfect character in this RP because there is so much that can make your character as such.

CS is in the spoiler below!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Impossiperiod- Emily's sword art "Seven Slit Waltz" Is a bit too powerful I think. I think it would be better if you'd remove the 3 variations. A sword art has one variation and not three. I would also like it if you'd actually put the picture in the appearence part and maybe describe it a little because we can only see the upper half of her body d:

You also have too many skills. Please choose four with. Warning: You must have at least one skill in each skill section meaning that you can only choose one skill from every section.

To everyone else- I updated the character list. If I forgot a character or SU, then please VM me the SU so I can add it anyway.

Last edited:

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
@Machomuu - OH. MY. GOD. You just ninja'd me with the same question with EXACTLY THE SAME WORDING. You, Sir, are a magnificent human being.

@Impossiperiod - How exactly does one become an ex-beater? I thought if you were in the beta, you were a beater, and if you weren't, you weren't. Well, unless time travel or something's involved, in which case Turnip wants in. Is it something to do with not really front-lining any more? I think the classification stays as beater, the rest is covered in history. If she was in the beta, though, I think people who are beater-racist (that's a thing) aren't going to let up on the beater-racism (that's still a thing) just because she doesn't grind/frontline any more.

@PinkSapphire - Firstly, yes, I'm stealing your reply thing. It's good, what can I do? XD Homework certainly is the scourge of... well, everything. I just mentioned the quest list thing in case you didn't know. Oh, also a reminder about the sword and dagger things. I know you're getting around to it, but I'm an impatient prick.

(Seriously, though, take your time if you have to. Complaining means OOC activity :P)

@Guys in general - though, wouldn't mind if Turnip could have some interaction so I can post. Turnip wouldn't be interested in a duel, and he's not going to lose his place in line, but I don't have any problem interacting with Alucard, Chuckles... the vampire (apparently not a vampire) would have to make the first move, though, so eh.

Impossiperiod

The Impossible Period
Years
Okay, I think I've changed everything that was requested:

• Changed the skills to only include four in every category.
  • Nerfed "Seven Slit Waltz" to include no variants.
  • Added text to the actual appearance section.
Thanks,
Impossiperiod

@True Epicness -- I classified a beater as a player who played as a completionist (and in beta) aiming to finish the game in its entirety and getting to end-game objectives before anyone else. Emily used to be until her party and boyfriend died after the games immediate jump in seriousness. Yes, she is still faced with the beater-racism but she tries not to let it phase her simply because she doesn't participate in the frontlines anymore and no one knows what has happened to her before she opened up "Bloo's Bakery"

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
@Guys in general - though, wouldn't mind if Turnip could have some interaction so I can post. Turnip wouldn't be interested in a duel, and he's not going to lose his place in line, but I don't have any problem interacting with Alucard, Chuckles... the vampire (apparently not a vampire) would have to make the first move, though, so eh.

Coolios, so would there be any time where you will be leaving the front lines to like rest up or something? if so what do you want to do?

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Coolios, so would there be any time where you will be leaving the front lines to like rest up or something? if so what do you want to do?

Turnip's not on the front lines, he's in line :P

(For the record, all hail «Chuckles», King of page 56)

He's queueing to see Santa, but I can't go ahead with Turnip and Santa meeting until things are confirmed/denied. He's in Urbus in the main square, in line for St. Nick, not really doing anything other than waiting. He had just been acting a little weirdly in the square beforehand, which could be taken notice of, but to be honest I don't know what I want to happen. Surprise me? I didn't think this far ahead, unsurprisingly :)

@Impossiperiod - That's sort of the stereotypical beater mentality, yeah, I see what you're getting at. Tryhard, basically. Beater is beta-tester/cheater, though, the cheating part coming purely from having information from the beta stage. Essentially, everyone who was in the beta is now a beater, for all time, regardless of mentality. Unless, as 'fore-mentioned, time travel was involved :P

Impossiperiod

The Impossible Period
Years
@Impossiperiod - That's sort of the stereotypical beater mentality, yeah, I see what you're getting at. Tryhard, basically. Beater is beta-tester/cheater, though, the cheating part coming purely from having information from the beta stage. Essentially, everyone who was in the beta is now a beater, for all time, regardless of mentality. Unless, as 'fore-mentioned, time travel was involved :P

I see. Well I can see Emily as a beater if she got into the test with her boyfriend.

UPDATE:
I did a little changing on Cerulean's CS. The changes are below:

• Changed the names of her Sword Arts
    • "Bloo's Blade Dance" has been changed to [FONT=VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA]"[/FONT][FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][FONT=VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA]Accelerando"[/FONT][/FONT]
    • [FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][FONT=VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA]"Seven Slit Waltz" has been changed to "Cresendo"[/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][FONT=VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA]Lowered Cerulean's level to 13, down from 15.[/FONT][/FONT]
  • [FONT=ARIAL,HELVETICA][FONT=VERDANA,ARIAL,HELVETICA]Changed the code slogan from "Link Start" to "Here we go! Link Start!"
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Last edited:
Back