• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y General Chat and Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
I'd also like to see an evolution for Ledian. Something that gives it a good attack stat to make use of those punching moves.
They'd have to give Ariados one as well. Spinarak and Ledyba were opposites in G/S/HG/SS appearing in the same places as the other in the other game. I still don't have Spinarak in SS, in fact.

Cyclone

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
They'd have to give Ariados one as well. Spinarak and Ledyba were opposites in G/S/HG/SS appearing in the same places as the other in the other game. I still don't have Spinarak in SS, in fact.

Cyclone

Although they should, they wouldn't have too, Mantine and Skarmory were opposites in the Johto games, and only Mantine got a pre-evolution in Gen IV.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Sadly, I can't see a Ledian and Ariados evolution happening because like early route rodents/birds, early route bugs do not receive evolution, nor has there ever been any in the past five generations.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Although they should, they wouldn't have too, Mantine and Skarmory were opposites in the Johto games, and only Mantine got a pre-evolution in Gen IV.
I was actually thinking Skarmory needs a pre-evo.

Cyclone

Urugamosu

Happy, and Searching.
Years
2ep7bpl.jpg

I saw this image, cause a lot of people on deviantart were posting it. Apparently it's a leak. What do you guys think?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
People on the server already shown me that. At first, I thought the bird sucked but it looks pretty cool now, tho the worm still sucks.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Bug is interesting. Bird reminds me of a Robin for some odd reason.

I dunno how legit those are since its not that close to being the 15th.

Wonder if that could have been from the last one that no one uploaded since there were 6 missing pages.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Possibly, it'll make the most sense if these are from the last issue, either that or this is one of the earliest leaks yet or of course they could be fake.
I think the bird is a robin. If these are real they're most like our resident early bird and bug.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
If that image is fake, it's one of the best fakes I've seen. It appears to have static images of each character (I won't say Pokémon quite yet until we know) coupled with an in-game action shot of each. This could be a preview of one of the pages in an upcoming magazine and could be legit.

We'll see by next month I suppose!

EDIT: On close-up inspection, I don't see an obvious Photoshopping spot. Additionally, there appear to be measurements for each character, and a ??? where I believe a Pokémon number belongs (not decided yet obviously, though we could speculate the bird is likely 659 and the bug 662 or something along those lines, with 650-658 clearly going to the starters unless another Victini-esque legendary precedes). Also, notice the wood table creeping up along the right side towards the top where the page ends. Unless the real page is from another magazine and a better Photoshop examination proves this to be false, I'm inclined to believe this one. That's your bird and bug, folks.

Cyclone

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I want them BOTH. But sadly, chances are they're fake and thus we'll be left disappointed. Please GF, give me the bird. Pretty please?? That'd be an amazing regional bird~~

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
I'm curious to see how long after their reveal in Japanese they will be in English.
Thus far they've updated on the same day as the releases irc, so likely on the 15th as that's the day it's suppose to come out (unless this is from last issue than I would guess some time before the 15th).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back