• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokérus

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneGolurk

Amateur
Years
I was just playing Pokémon Black when I saw that some Pokémon of mine were infected with Pokérus.

The thing is, the Pokémon that was infected, which was a Pidove, was holding an Eviolite.

What I wanted to know is, does holding an Eviolite infect your Pokémon with Pokérus, or was I just incredibly lucky?

(Sorry for the questions, I'm kind of a newbie sometimes. Also, I am sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. :| )

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Pokerus is an occurance that is about as rare (or even rarer! count yourself lucky) as encountering a shiny pokemon in the wild. Pokemon in your team get infected by wild pokemon who have the pokerus. It is not based on held items whatsoever.

I'm sure you know enough about pokerus, or else you could look it up here: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokérus. :)

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Getting a Pokemon infected with the Pokerus is even more rarer than encountering a shiny Pokemon. Gratz man! So lucky :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Congrats on that. :D Since this already got answered, I'll go ahead and close it. Next time you have a question, just use the Q&A thread in the section that corresponds to the game you're playing, in this case it would have been Black and White. :)

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back