• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Trade Shop - Shinies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2012
I'll give you Weavile for a Rhypherior.

AND a Moltres for a Registeel.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • NC
  • Seen May 20, 2012
So the trade is my moltres and zapdos for your what?
My legendary dogs. We will just trade and trade them right back :p
And u are welcome to borrow the espeon and um...whatever else it was you needed to borrow >.> What were they again?

i want to borrow ur Manaphy
just for a few mins :D
Sure thing :3 u wanna just trade right back or would you like to use it?

Last edited:
Years
hey do you have pokerus????

i really really need it

and if you do could you put it on glameow because i dont have pearl and i could really use it too.

Years
  • Age 30
  • NC
  • Seen May 20, 2012
So were not going to get to trade my moltres and zapdos for your legendary dogs?
oh jeeze. I forgot XD I knew i was missing something....I got my puppy so I wont be on as much.... >.> I must supervise. The thing woke me up at 4 this morning ! D:<

hey do you have pokerus????

i really really need it

and if you do could you put it on glameow because i dont have pearl and i could really use it too.
I have Pokerus and sure I can put it on a glameow if you want.

I can offer Wailord for Milotic, Scizor for your heracross and omanyte for lileep.
I have your pokemon ready for you, Im sorry it took so long its been a little crazy around here with all the trades.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2012
Oh you've got a lot of pokemon. I am platinum player Actually I have Haunter, magmar, electabuzz, and Rhydon. Also the items that will help them to evolve once I trade them. But the problem is that I don't have any friends to trade so could you help me? And if possible Can I ask for spiritomb as well? I want also legendaries but I don't have any pokemon that will help you.... So if you need any pokemon from platinum please trade with me :)

Last edited:

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
Years
hey is your shiny spiritomb legit? if so ill trade you a wailord for it?

but if it is hacked i want your shiny growlithe.

the wailord is level 100 legit and if you dont like my offer check my store in sig.

i can tell if its legit or not so dont trick me.

Years
just tell me when youre ready to trade

what are do you want for that shiny duskull? Ill trade you almost anything (legendaries, rare pokemon,lots of other stuff)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • NC
  • Seen May 20, 2012
Ive been gone for way too long x_x;;; puppy chaos....

hey is your shiny spiritomb legit? if so ill trade you a wailord for it?

but if it is hacked i want your shiny growlithe.

the wailord is level 100 legit and if you dont like my offer check my store in sig.

i can tell if its legit or not so dont trick me.
First, I said earlier some ARE hacked and some are not. Do not talk down on me like I would trick you just bc I can. Second. I was already offered a Wailord anyhow.

Last edited:

EarthWolfblade

Returning breeder
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
What would you want for your Darkrai Cresselia or Mew shiny or not? btw it may take me a day or so to get what you want since my diamond crashed and I lost most of my pokemon that weren't already sent to soul silver...-_-

snake1111123

begginer ev trainer
Years
Ive been gone for way too long x_x;;; puppy chaos....

First, I said earlier some ARE hacked and some are not. Do not talk down on me like I would trick you just bc I can. Second. I was already offered a Wailord anyhow.

I wasn't trying to talk down to you honestly i should be the one being talked down to but i'm a cautious guy I've been tricked many times by people saying its legit but its not. I was making sure it wasn't hacked because it didn't state which ones are hacked. So sorry if you thought I was being rude I was just being cautious.

Years
  • Age 30
  • NC
  • Seen May 20, 2012
I wasn't trying to talk down to you honestly i should be the one being talked down to but i'm a cautious guy I've been tricked many times by people saying its legit but its not. I was making sure it wasn't hacked because it didn't state which ones are hacked. So sorry if you thought I was being rude I was just being cautious.
its all good. the dont try to trick me part made it seem that way. but yea most my shinies are either hacked or traded. my shinies are all hacked except my furrett and the ones others have given me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back