• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

PC is my life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
Years
I used to spend hours here, like 3 years ago. But I realize that there is more to life than wasting a lot of time here(sorry! But I have to be honest). Also since PC can now be readily be accessed in tablets I have no need to worry about accessability.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
Not that often... Maybe 1 hour a day cumulatively, including weekends. School all week and work all weekends literally gives me next to no free time -_-

The only reason I've been active the past couple of days is because I've been bed ridden with illness, ha

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
For 90 days, I've had this chrome add-on that counts my page visits. ;-; Yup. I have no life.

pokecommunity.com 17453
google.com 5431
gearboxsoftware.com 3717
bulbagarden.net 3188
(school website) 3053
tumblr.com 2699

I can't pinpoint a specific number of hours I spend here, but I'm here a lot, either logged in, as an alt, or as a guest.

Years
On a non-busy day, a good few hours at least. Replying to threads takes me about two - three hours so at least around that much a day! /addict

Honest

Hi!
Years
Let me do the math.

Usually, I come back from school at 6PM, give or take an hour. I usually get on PC as soon as I get home (cause, pst, homework) and stay on until around 10:30 or 11. Minus about an hour for miscellaneous activities. Add about half an hour for the time I go on during school (I found a way to bypass the server, muhahaha). And that's just the weekdays, a total of around 5 hours, give or take. Add the time I go on during the weekend, which is about... 8 hours. :I

A total of 41 hours per week. Holla.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
well i'm not very active but i do show up here and there from time to time..not to mention that my computer is broken at the time which doesn't help me a lot.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Man, I used to be on for many, many hours a day but for the last few months, I'll be on for maybe 30-60 minutes every day, if that. This week was particularly interesting for me because for the first time, I was able to disappear for a few days in a row to study for exams and hang out with my roommates before summer and I didn't have to announce it. When I came back last night to look around, I didn't have to feel guilty. It was a nice realization, not feeling so tied to PC. Hopefully it doesn't mean I'm getting bored and will be taking even longer breaks in the future but over the last decade I've had some pretty hard attachments to this place and when I was spending a lot of time here everyday, it really affected my ability to do anything else. I always can't help but wonder what other things I could have accomplished if I'd closed my PC tabs for a bit and done something else.

(Well, okay, let's face it the something else probably would have been equally unproductuve.)

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
It kinda depends, I wouldnt say a huge amount of time but I do log into all my forums at the same time and kinda just browse around, Id say an hour or 2 a day tops is what I spend here, I usually get distracted and logged out.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm technically on a leave of absence right now, so it varies. Some days I'll spend two-three hours on here, then other times I won't sign in at all in a 24-hour period. It just depends on my cray-cray life!

PC used to be my life, but life happened and now it's just a part of it

Nakala Pri

All day! As soon as I can! I totally love PC, it rocks like hell! ^^

Honest

Hi!
Years
Please don't revive threads that are over a month old. If there is no thread that's currently alive of the same topic, feel free to remake it!

-locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back