• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What was the longest anime you binge watched?

Years
for me...

tumblr_mouqkbd6XV1qlhqfdo2_500.gif

hxh 2011 will forever remain my favorite

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I binged Pretty Cure season 1 all the way to Heartcatch Pretty Cure every Sunday for awhile back in 2015. That counts, right? It's over 400 episodes of a franchise, just split into different seasons and characters...

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
I binged all 64 episodes of FMA Brotherhood last year, only took me about 2 weeks. Not a particularly big fan of longer shows tbh.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
I binged all 64 episodes of FMA Brotherhood last year, only took me about 2 weeks. Not a particularly big fan of longer shows tbh.

Ooh yeah I binged this too. Inuyasha is longer but I think I finish FMAB quicker. All I remember is I had a test at like 8 AM on a Friday and I stayed up until 3 AM trying to finish FMAB because the cliffhangers were too difficult to bear.

Years
binge is a one-time sitting isn't it? if so, I'm not that great at it. I think the longest one-time sitting I had was with Toradora. finished it in less than a day. but the longest anime I've watched consistently is probably the whole monogatari series. also fma:b

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pokemon lmao. I binged watched whenever I could like ... half of hoenn, all of battle frontier, and like two-thirds of Sinnoh (having already watched the first third) and into some BW before I ended up doing something else.

Other than Pokemon it'd have to be Inazuma Eleven as I watched the first series and the second series in a span of like two weeks between work and the first series in particular is fairly long (long for me these days anyways).

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
I am bad with watching a lot of anime in one day but I had two series that I finished in pretty much one day or two days back-to-back, first was the entire Lelouch anime + the 2nd season, then the Persona4 animation I also finished within a day. Oh also Mekakucity Actors though that one is a bit shorter I also watched in a day ^^

stzy

the battlefield got weird.
Years
I don't watch much anime at all but aot is my favorite show on earth.

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years
Years
I can't manage binge watching, after a max of 2-3 episodes in a row I have to take a break.
The only exception was Stein's gate were after a certain episode I just had to keep watching to the end... watched like 12 episodes back to back.
Don't think I'm ever doing that again.

Back