• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

We're stuck in this ISLAND again?!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Let's say that one day, you had a ship and you were sailing, it was a rough storm, however, and your ship sunk, leaving you in the ocean. Fortunately, you find an island, so you swim there. But alas, you get stranded there. So now, you have to think: you need shelter, food, and maybe a way to ask for help, because the snacks at your backback weren't going to last long. Fortunately, this is a tropical island of sorts, so you see lots of trees that have an endless supply of fruits (just assume your never going to run out). You also have three pokemon with you, but, its too far for your pokemon to fly to civilization, nor teleport because you forgotten them at home.

Anyways, which pokemon which three Pokemon would be with you? What roles would they play?

But try to avoid using your pokemon to surf or fly, or teleport, and... let's be more.. original? :)

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Tropius for food and cover, Vaporeon for drinking water, Hitmonlee for defense.
Did I win?

Years
Let's see... if I was limited to 3 Pokemon to aid in survival, I'd probably go with Pidgeot, Blaziken and Alakazam. They aren't necessarily my 3 favorite Pokemon, but I think they could all play an important role.

If Pidgeot couldn't fly us directly off the island, it could go on short flights to either try and find help, or better survey the island. They're also known to be pretty good at hunting, which would be helpful to break up the monotony of an all-fruit diet. Blaziken would be important, since fire would be needed for not only warmth, but cooking as well. Plus, it along with Alakazam should be pretty helpful in building some sort of shelter. Alakazam was a bit of a wildcard pick, but having a Pokemon with an alleged IQ of 5000 probably couldn't hurt.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
Ludilolo with rain dish for drink and washing, Aipom to get fuirt from the trees and Flareon for lighting a fire to keep us warm.

Did I do it right ?

Years
  • Age 23
  • No.
  • Seen May 1, 2014
I'd have Weavile, Blastoise, and Swellow.

Weavile is for stealing or getting food to survive,
Blastoise is for the water needed,
and Swellow (This is random)to get help.

Jaysfinest1

The Original
Years
lol i like this question and here is my answer to this.

my first pokemon, and i lol when i say this, would be snorlax LOL again.

reason being, he can keep me warm if it's cold, can keep me cool by using his body for shade, and also be my defense against storms. however this could be a downfall if he eats all the damn food!

my 2nd pokemon would be alakazam. and this is due to because of sanity.

I could ask alakazam to put me in a hypnosis sort of state, so i can see things instead of being stranded and could be at a peace of mind, so instead of being in a state of panic or anger, i could be at constant ease.

and my last pokemon but not least, hmmm. would have to be a fire pokemon/flying pokemon as well. probaly would roll with a charizard. i was in a state of curiousity but thinking about it, there is water all around you since your stranded on a island.. and with a fire pokemon, you could boil water so it would take away the salt from the ocean. *smart thinking huh?" and with charizard, i could scout the island to find food and also heat up food if needed.

i'm sold on these three!

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Sounds fun, I wouldn't mind being stuck on the island at all. Before leaving for the journey, I would have to learn a little bit about cooking and basic first aid. I would have to learn how to make a fire by using items found in the island. Rocks, twigs, leaves.

For my Pokemon partners: I'll be honest, I prefer to be stuck with some of my favorite Pokemon.

Watchog, my favorite Pokemon, and I would love him to keep me company. Teach it cut so it makes it easier to cut fruits and nuts found in the island, with its night vision, it can help us look out for dangers at night too.

Dewott, teach it Ice Beam before leaving journey. Along with water gun, Ice Beam would be perfect to freeze water and use them as ice cubes for both drinks, and any bruises we get in the island. It would make a perfect swimming companion on hot days. Plus we could fish for food (if seafood is available - swimming underwater, near the island)

Mienfoo, again as a companion for us to not be lonely. Teach it strength to move boulders around and create a cave to sleep in when it rains on the island. Also with another fighting attack it can break ice into smaller pieces and add them to tropical drinks, hoping that the ice doesn't break into tiny unusable pieces.

want to add: at least all 3 have soft warm fur, so if it snows on the island, at least I'll be warm too.

instead of imaging it, I wish it was real.

Last edited:

Magykx

It's too cold for you here.
Years
Really had to think about this one.
  • Gardevoir - Use psychic abilities to move things (build a shelter / retrieve food from trees). Also, could help me staying sane with calm mind, etc.
  • Arcanine - For transportation, fire abilities for heat at night, and to keep me safe (roar).
  • Vaporeon - Source of water, also for gathering food via water. Also for it's ice moves to freeze water if it were to become hot, etc.
In general, I chose these three because I would just love to have them as company if I were stranded. :cer_love:

zebraskin

Um... I like pizza!
Years
Tropius would definitely be one of them. Even though I hate bananas I could eat them for sustenance and its leaves would provide valuable cover from the sun. It's also very tall at 6'7 so I could climb it and use the height to my advantage.

My second choice would have to be Suicune. Are legendary pokemon even allowed? But either way, Suicune has the ability to purify water - something very important - and produce wind, which while not necessary, would make my life stranded on an island much more enjoyable.

Last would be Lucario. Besides the fact that it's strong and would be able to defend me from anything that might hurt me on the island, it could help me collect materials for a fire and such things like that. It also learns valuable moves like Heal Pulse which would be important if I got injured somehow.

Back