• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [BETA 1 RELEASED] Pokemon Infernal Legend

Laidjon*

An eternal equilibrium~
Years
Nice update! The world map is kinda boring, but it's probably not finished... I hope =)
Also, I like your tiles, but your mapping needs improvement. The Pokecenter and Mart are awesome!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
BETA 1 RELEASED :D

Sorry, I couldn't get screenies of the cave and route 3 but these screenis show eveything in the second and third academy city.

btw, Since I have a beta and screenshots past the 3rd academy, please may a MOD move this thread into hacks showcase it it's up to the standard :P Thnx in advance

Beta 1.0

Last edited:

billhill94

Awesome!
Years
I decided to start playing the beta about an hour ago. I have just reached Voltaic city. The game seems great so far, but there are few things I would like to say.

The cave inhabited my Team Magma before Voltaic city was extremely tough due to the fact that you can't go back to the pokémon centre. I found myself saving after winning each battle, and often reseting, but every time it was because the one of my two pokemon which I was training up had fainted. When I finally, reached the exit, I was looking forward to a pokémon centre, but what did I find? More trainers. I was now reseting because both of my pokemon were fainting. I only brought out 5 potions because I didn't think I would need loads. Still, I managed to reach Voltaic cithy only using 4 potions and 1 paralyz heal. This was a really tough challenge. This may sound like a complaint, but I really enjoyed playing through this part of the game.

Other smaller things are:

A girl saying "Route 4 is at the foot of Mt. Moon".
A girl in the Voltaic city pokemon city says somethign about the upstairs, which you have removed.
The chikorita sprite looks quite good, but it appears a bit big.

However, I loved pretty much everything the game. The tiles, the music, the storyline, it's all great. I hope you keep up the good work, and I will now carry on playing through what has so far been an exciting beta.

Edit: At least I have a lot of money after all those trainers :P

Edit: Pokémon square is great, but there isn't much there. I'm assuming more stuff will get added?
Also, I'm at the second academy, and I've checked every bin three times. No switch. Is there somethign else I'm supposed to or...?

Edit: After checking them all for a fourth time, I would like to quote the game. Nothing happened!
Also, I am unable to leave on the east side of the city as it won't let me walk through the door (as if there is no warp there).
I'm pretty stuck at this point in the game, so I'll just wait until the morning for your reply. It's entirely possible that I've just completely missed something, in which case, I'll feel stupid.

Last edited:

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
I played the second beta and it was great and I did not have any problems with the trainers in the cave because of combusken's double kick keep up the good work

billhill94

Awesome!
Years
I played the second beta and it was great and I did not have any problems with the trainers in the cave because of combusken's double kick keep up the good work

Yeah, I was using Combusken's double kick too, but it was my pidgey that kept fainting. I'm not sure why I even bothered with it, I probably should have just used Combusken. Pidgeotto has been pretty useless.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Yeah, I was using Combusken's double kick too, but it was my pidgey that kept fainting. I'm not sure why I even bothered with it, I probably should have just used Combusken. Pidgeotto has been pretty useless.

I always train the starter i never train any other pokemon I do that in every pokemon game I play
I beat the whole game just with my starter everytime

Edit: Can the fishing contest be won because all there is to catch are
magikarps and when I caught it I did not win

Last edited:

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I decided to start playing the beta about an hour ago. I have just reached Voltaic city. The game seems great so far, but there are few things I would like to say.

The cave inhabited my Team Magma before Voltaic city was extremely tough due to the fact that you can't go back to the pokémon centre. I found myself saving after winning each battle, and often reseting, but every time it was because the one of my two pokemon which I was training up had fainted. When I finally, reached the exit, I was looking forward to a pokémon centre, but what did I find? More trainers. I was now reseting because both of my pokemon were fainting. I only brought out 5 potions because I didn't think I would need loads. Still, I managed to reach Voltaic cithy only using 4 potions and 1 paralyz heal. This was a really tough challenge. This may sound like a complaint, but I really enjoyed playing through this part of the game.

Other smaller things are:

A girl saying "Route 4 is at the foot of Mt. Moon".
A girl in the Voltaic city pokemon city says somethign about the upstairs, which you have removed.
The chikorita sprite looks quite good, but it appears a bit big.

However, I loved pretty much everything the game. The tiles, the music, the storyline, it's all great. I hope you keep up the good work, and I will now carry on playing through what has so far been an exciting beta.

Edit: At least I have a lot of money after all those trainers :P

Edit: Pokémon square is great, but there isn't much there. I'm assuming more stuff will get added?
Also, I'm at the second academy, and I've checked every bin three times. No switch. Is there somethign else I'm supposed to or...?

Edit: After checking them all for a fourth time, I would like to quote the game. Nothing happened!
Also, I am unable to leave on the east side of the city as it won't let me walk through the door (as if there is no warp there).
I'm pretty stuck at this point in the game, so I'll just wait until the morning for your reply. It's entirely possible that I've just completely missed something, in which case, I'll feel stupid.

The cave is meant to be a chalenge :P

The text I will fix

The Chikorita OW is from MD and I can't get it smaller :P

Okay, the switch is randomly generated and the randoms aren't working in your favour :badsmile:

:P

LOL

I always train the starter i never train any other pokemon I do that in every pokemon game I play
I beat the whole game just with my starter everytime

Edit: Can the fishing contest be won because all there is to catch are
magikarps and when I caught it I did not win

Do you think I would make encountering a squirtle easy XD

LanceQ

CS Addict
Years
  • Seen Jul 30, 2012
Nice,nice,nice I like the screenies keep working I'd love to play it full game :D

billhill94

Awesome!
Years
I caught a poliwhirl and got second prize. I got a fire stone :)

Seeing as I've done pretty much everything the beta has to offer, I've got to say, the game has been impressive. I can't wait to play more of it.

I also like the trade guy in the house who you said was me yesterday because he wants a vulpix (which is my favourtie pokemon), and you let me decide on the delibird that he has to offer. Even though you just told me five minutes ago that it isn't me anymore (:(), I'm going to pretend it is :P

Like I said, keep up the good work!

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I caught a poliwhirl and got second prize. I got a fire stone :)

Seeing as I've done pretty much everything the beta has to offer, I've got to say, the game has been impressive. I can't wait to play more of it.

I also like the trade guy in the house who you said was me yesterday because he wants a vulpix (which is my favourtie pokemon), and you let me decide on the delibird that he has to offer. Even though you just told me five minutes ago that it isn't me anymore (:(), I'm going to pretend it is :P

Like I said, keep up the good work!

It's you, but when u were asking you had a picture of a camper open so I though you meant that camper. Of course you're the trade guy :P

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
Looks Great...I Enjoy your story and I've played it and it was very enjoyable...Heck it was a Pretty impressive...

Also...Congrats on being Moved to the Hack showcase...This hack deserved it...

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Looks Great...I Enjoy your story and I've played it and it was very enjoyable...Heck it was a Pretty impressive...

Also...Congrats on being Moved to the Hack showcase...This hack deserved it...

Thanks

???? weird i never heard of this hack b4 i need to checkout the showcase more often it looks pretty solid good luck

Thanks, it got moved here yesterday :)

When I have time, on the first post I will link some helpful tuts so you can get help if you're struggling :P

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
Great hack i enjoyed it
PokemonInfernalLegend.png

You can walk through the berry tree
Edit:I caught a squirtle

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Sorry I don't have a screen shot, but on Route 3 theres a trainer that can trap you
in-between a tree and ledge if he battles you.

Other than that, all seems good.

Back