• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you woke up as a pokémon

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Pretend for a moment that you wake up one day and have turned into a pokémon, much like in the PMD games. Doesn't matter where or in which world you wake up.

What pokémon do you wish that you would wake up as?

If you would be honest, what pokémon do you think it's more likely that you would be? Meaning, what pokémon would probably represent you best?

Is there any pokémon you would absolutely not want to wake up as? Not because it's just a pokémon you don't like to use in the games, now (unless that's really a reason enough for you), but that you really wouldn't want to become for other reasons.​

Years

Either Typhlosion because it's my favourite so I'd enjoy being one or Arceus for obvious reasons.

If you would be honest, what pokémon do you think it's more likely that you would be? Meaning, what pokémon would probably represent you best?

Without trying to spend too long trying to think about it, I'll go with Whismur because it's quiet and weak. :P

Is there any pokémon you would absolutely not want to wake up as?

A Feebas attached to an irremovable everstone.

Sandshrew4

Also known as Sandwich
Years
I'd like to wake up as Sandshrew, though you all probably saw that coming. Also, Wingill or Pidgeot. They're both cool, and they can fly!!!!

Honestly, I think I'd be a Cyndaquil, because I'm timid, but also fiery, or maybe Haunter. Yah, Haunter. I seem scary sometimes, but I'm not. I love playing pranks and stuff like that.

Oh god, if I woke up as a Jynx, Purugly, Gothorita, or any of its evolutions, I would get plastic surgery. If I woke up as Vanniluxe or something I would probably be eaten.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
What pokémon do you wish that you would wake up as? - Without a doubt, Dewott. Love otters so its no surprise, really love how they move and play. Having two scalchops, and excellet swimmer

If you would be honest, what pokémon do you think it's more likely that you would be? Meaning, what pokémon would probably represent you best? - Purrloin, I'm very quiet, sneaky (when ever I buy stuff I'm not supposed to like candy or soda - I'll try and sneak it in), steal food from the fridge given the chance (I'll try and trick family members into leaving them, or figure something out to take it especially if I love it), I can sleep a lot, I'm quite active a lot at night.

Is there any pokémon you would absolutely not want to wake up as? - Pikachu, Charizard, or Dragonite. Don't like them at all. Design wise, and seeing them take lots of glory in the anime made me dislike them a lot.

Years
My first and second answer were going to be the same, but to switch it up a bit, I guess I'd like to be a Xatu. Being able to fly around would be pretty cool, and I've always figured I'd be a Psychic type Pokemon, which leads me to...

If you would be honest, what pokémon do you think it's more likely that you would be? Slowking. It's a Pokemon that's capable of human speech, it's pretty intelligent, and best of all, it still lounges around all day. So basically, I'd still be able to do most of the things that I do now, but I'd have a lot more free time on my hands.

I don't think I'd be very happy as any underwater living Pokemon. It might be fun for a bit, but I just couldn't imagine spending my whole life swimming around.

I guess I wouldn't want to be any overly feminine Pokemon, either. But, I'd take being a Jynx or a Lilligant over being a Tentacool 100% of the time.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
A Smeargle or a shiny Sneasel. Smeargle because I could paint everywhere and when people said "HEY, STOP THAT", I'd just say "I'm a Smeargle, it's in my nature, sorry mate" and begone. Ahah. Shiny Sneasel because it has the coolest color combination of all and I've always liked its ice typing and claws. I'd feel pretty cool as a Sneasel, but also pretty happy as a Smeargle.
215.gif
235.gif

If you would be honest, what pokémon do you think it's more likely that you would be?
Uh, Snorlax xD Or maybe Gligar. Something lazy or something annoying that doesn't always think about consequences. Or maybe a Jigglypuff. Lots of talk, but I'm a round little blob really. Or something?
207.gif

The opposite of what Brendino said, when I think about it. I would probably love to be a sea dwelling pokémon and get to see the ocean from a point of view where it wouldn't be as dangerous as to a diving human. But I am also a bit scared of deep water lol so maybe I wouldn't want to be a water type anyways. Also, not a burly ground type or slow psychic type. I'd get a headache.

tnfsf11

What Pokémon do you wish that you would wake up as?
Gengar, it would be fun to turn invisible sometimes & be light as air or something.

If you would be honest, what Pokémon do you think it's more likely that you would be?
Probably Smeargle, I have a crazy urge to draw anywhere I go, sometimes they're just scraps or doodles but many of them turn out pretty good & I feel story that I can't take them with me :P

Is there any Pokémon you would absolutely not want to wake up as?
A Snorlax, because he's a waste of time & space, but it would be kinda cool, for trolling purposes ;)

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I'd like to wake up as Cofagrigus in a pyramid somewhere in Egypt. Not only do I get to look like a badass mofo, I also get to eat people's souls lol

If you would be honest, what pokémon do you think it's more likely that you would be?
Something lazy yet awfully enthusiastic about sports or any sport-like events. I doubt there's anything like that though so I'm going with Munchlax because it's cuter than Snorlax :p

I'd rather not wake up as Giratina. The Distortion World looks like a hell of a place to live. I'd end up killing myself if I ever lived there lol

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
I would hope to wake up as Pachirisu of course but going as I am quick anger I would wake up as Mankey. I would hate to wake up as Bronzor as I hate that thing.

Years
I'm going to be the boring one here and say I'd love to be a Pikachu. I really wanted to be one as a kid and that has kind of stuck since, so I find it hard to pick anything else. If I had to make a different choice, though, I guess Emolga since it's adorable and can fly to boot.

Buuut I definitely wouldn't want to wake up as a Snorlax. Would rather be able to move at a decent pace. u~u

Nakala Pri

Pretend for a moment that you wake up one day and have turned into a pokémon, much like in the PMD games. Doesn't matter where or in which world you wake up.

Is there any pokémon you would absolutely not want to wake up as? Not because it's just a pokémon you don't like to use in the games, now (unless that's really a reason enough for you), but that you really wouldn't want to become for other reasons.​

PIKACHUUUUU! It is cute, cuddly, chubby and electric! :chu:

Pikachu is like me the best. Cute, cuddly, chubby and electric! xD

Please, no, no, no! Not freaken Gastrodon! Pink sure, a little cute, yeah, but really, it's a giant sea slug which would probably leave a trail of silver muck wherever it goes! NO!

Years

I would like to be a Bagon. Very competitive and a powerful force to be reckon with
Same as above
Is there any pokémon you would absolutely not want to wake up as? Not because it's just a pokémon you don't like to use in the games, now (unless that's really a reason enough for you), but that you really wouldn't want to become for other reasons.
I really hate weak pokes like Dunsparce so he is the one I really hate

Back