• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 29, 2017
Yo dude!in ash gray guys when u get past vermilion city can u go back to cerulan city?

Thanks

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 9, 2017
Hello everyone! I started playing this game a few days ago and my Pikachu is still disobedient. It's about level 18 and I'm at the part where you get Squirtle. It obeys maybe 1/4 of the moves. This did not start happening until I was in Cerulean City (I beat that gym by the way). I was wondering if anyone else has this problem or if this is normal? I accidentally took a bad egg out of the computer but quickly put it back in around this time so maybe this is related but I'm not too sure.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jan 19, 2018
Hey there. I've been a fan of this hack for a while, and I was wondering how I can play it on MyBoy! emulator for mobile devices.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Simple

Get Fire red gba file patch it via this ips and new file gba load in any emulator and play

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Jan 22, 2018
It's not only my problem
We all are struck in shamaouti island and I know this is the problem of beta
So I want to know when beta 4.5.4 will release
Help please

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Last time was also thinking not working anymore but after year was boom and new beta ,who knows ,u can like my by couple of days visit site and wait to by new download and info . Or some day u stop visiting and see its end of releseing something

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 2, 2018
Hey y'all,

Love the game to death, but I've run into a problem in the Celadon Gym. Every time I try to face one of Erika's minions, the game crashes and I get the following error message:

"The game has crashed with the following error:
Jumped to invalid address: CA00D500"

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Does anyone know how to fix it?

For what it's worth, I'm running mGBA 0.4.1 on a MacBook Pro.

Cheers.

I'm having the same problem. Have you found a solution?

Years
  • Age 61
  • Seen Mar 19, 2024
Im playing ash gray for some reason when i get to the squirtle squad the game glitches and lets me pass through any ideas and i am playing the current version

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I thought TMs were supposed to be reusable now, but they're still one-time use....

Back