• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Set Symbol Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

QFred

Behold...
Years
THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER!

Well, I'm very bad at doing Set Symbols, as you can see on my EX: Trainers cards (even though I like that one) and I need a Set Symbol for my new, paralel to EX: Trainers, set: EX: Revolutions (which, as the other one, hasn't got a set list defined).

So, if I need a new symbol, and I'm sure it would be cool to have others for other kinds of sets, why not open a new contest, just to test peoples qualities.

Judges:
- datriot
- Geno
- M4rtyn
-

Each contestant will only many opportunities, though he can change one of his/her symbols any time he/she wants. The contestant will not have to specify if the symbol will be for EX: Revolutions or for another set (or kind of). All the symbol have to fill this prescriptions: Advance HL-on proportions (19x11-13 px), black and white.

The winner will get a special card made for him (not-request, more than that, 'cause in requests cards can't say take all prizes or stuff) and, if, the symbol is for me, have the symbol on my new cards.

The contest is over! Here are the results:
1?: Cascade: 1 of them: 10/10 (only-one score)
2?: vulpi: 1 of them: 9/10 (only-one score)
3?: Shinro: 6 of them: 8/10 (medium score)
4?: Sliph: 1 of them: 7,8/10 (only-one score)
5?: Geno: 10 of them: 7,7/10 (medium score)

PS: I would thank to not post about wil enter soon or what a good idea thingies, 'cause that is kinda SPAM!

Last edited:
Years
Hey, could I be a judge? Also, here is my entry.
setsymbol18gk.png
[/URL]

QFred

Behold...
Years
I also think those are good ideas for set symbols!

Made in paint, right? Paint is very good for this, 'cause the pixel work of paint is much easier than others.

Rate for each one:
- 7/10 a bit odd and and wrong pixelated;
- 9/10, very well drawn and pixelated, also very usefull in EX: Revolutions;
- 8,5/10, wierd but good;
- 9/10, usefull in some sets and stuff and also very good;
- 8,5/10, wierd but good;
- 8,5/10, good, also suitable for EX: Revolutions;
- 7,8/10, wrong pixelated but good drawing;
- 9/10, like it, very good, suitable for VS sets.

Final rate: 8/10

Cascade Of The Sky

Shining Porygon master
Years
im gonna enter, but he did more than 1, that's NOT allowed! very unfair, he must only choose 1:
ps: Why don't you try something new like mine: I'll describe it:
this represend the moon spinning around earth, which, is a revolution! Ahhhh :) see, and look, woah, it goes outside the box too :) isn't that COOL!:

here it is:
JUNJKOU_FEDZINSKI.jpg

(ps, for this one, drag it into Adobe Photoshop for the interlanced effect!
setsymbol.png

QFred

Behold...
Years
No, you can do as many as you want, but only one rating, that is the final and universal!

I really love that symbol, maybe I'll use it, it's the best chance until now!

Years
Me likes a lot! 11/10! One thing though, that symbol seems like it would be better for a promotional set or something of the sort, no offense. It just seems like that because it is so big.

Judges: I am just posting ideas and stuff that pops ito my head, so you don't need to give me a score anymore.

Edit: New Idea:
symbol320hm.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back