• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sports Pro Wrestling

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
A bummer that we have to wait until next week for Taker appearance, for sure.

Years
I'm starting to think that we might not see him in person until Wrestlemania itself, kind of like when he came back against Kane at XX. Cena vs Undertaker is one of those matches that sells itself though, so even if we just get some sort of video package from Taker the week before Mania, I'm okay with that.

How did you guys like the Ultimate Deletion? I personally love that WWE's giving something like this a chance, as the main event segment no less. It might not have been quite as good as some of the original ones in TNA, but I think it did a great job of opening up the Broken Hardy universe to the more casual fans, and as a day one Bray Wyatt supporter, I'm excited to see what might happen with him going forward, too.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
No end to the Broken Universe, please! It'd be amusing to see Fashion Police involved, to investigate what happened to Bray Wyatt when he fell.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
"Fight for your dreams. Fight for your dreams, and your dreams will fight for you" Daniel Bryan.

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.

With that out of the way...

With the way SmackDown! ended... they couldn't have made it more obvious.

Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn at WrestleMania.

Years
I'll be honest, not really sure where they're going with this. I understand drawing it out until the week before Mania, but now that Raw and Smackdown have passed, where do they announce the match? Do they do it on social media, or maybe wait until Wrestlemania itself? Who knows.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
There likely won't be a match at all, but rather him making an appearance. It's not as easy watching him in the ring as it used to be.

The Mega Champion

Strategist
Years
Thoughts on Superstar Shakeup, anyone?

I can't believe I'm about to say this. I seriously can't.

The dumbasses at WWE have clearly given up on Roman Reigns. Clearly I'm the only one who truly supports him. (though that's fine because the more this BS happens the more it continues to remind me of myself. Truly making my signature 100% accurate)

The fact that they have allowed the moronic, idiotic, and hypocritical fanbase that go to the live shows actually get to them is downright absurd. It's the exact same situation as John Cena yet they didn't allow it to get to them. Yet now they are for whatever idiotic, moronic, hypocritical reason.

Roman Reigns' best option is clearly to go to SmackDown! at this point. Which is saying something coming from me of all people, the only true Roman Reigns supporter.

RAW has too many superstars with all the debuts and returns at this point and SmackDown is pretty much full of heels now (especially after what Nakamura did at WrestleMania last night).

I really don't want it to happen but there's clearly no alternative at this point.

Roman... go to SmackDown. Just do it. You'll be better for it.

#RomanReigns4SmackDown

Years
Pretty sure Reigns is going to win the title at the Greatest Royal Rumble (which is still an awful PPV name), so Brock Lesnar can go into hiding again until Summerslam comes around.

And honestly, I'm getting a bit tired of the brand split again. I know it's necessary with a roster the size of WWE's, but as someone who doesn't watch every week any more, even top stars flipping between Raw and SD doesn't do a whole lot for me. What I think would be interesting though is if a few main roster guys got moved to NXT. It might be fun to see guys like Dolph Ziggler or Daniel Bryan compete down there, or even older guys like Goldust or R-Truth to wind down their careers, but still but on some good matches with the up-and-comers.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I was assuming Greatest Royal Rumble was going to be more like a house-show event, rather than a PPV. It's a silly name, but it's rumble, so things should be interesting.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
I can't really see too many if any being moved to NXT as I can see the likes of Dolph Ziggler seeing it as a demotion.

I can see some of the superstars coming towards the veterans like Goldust, Sheamus and Natalya going down there for a match here and there to help the ones down in NXT.

Lots of new Champions over the past week and the first ever women's cash-in. I'm not sure Carmella will hold the title very long though with SD likely getting someone like Sasha. Although I can see Peyton Royce winning the title soon too.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Although Royce might seem like a better option, Carmella needs to hold for two months at the very least, I feel like.

Back