• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen I'm disappointed..

Rapture11

All about Battle Spot <3
Years
After trying to figure out the mysteries of Pokemon X and Y and trying everything, I'm disappointed. I tried to get something to appear in the Chamber of Emptiness and the description is "A mysterious void. It is said that nothing can exist within it" I tried using moves in it If I could to see if something would happen but nope, I'm wondering if you have to bring a certain pokemon there to activate it. When I think of Void, I'm thinking of outer space and that makes me think Hoopa because one of it's moves is Hyperspace Hole and it's a Ghost/Psychic type that I found out by hackers that use action replay powersaves plus also the chamber of emptiness has the sort of cave that mewtwo and moltres/zapdos/articuno is in and Zygarde's cave where it lairs is kinda the same. It's perfect for a pokemon to be in the middle, I think there's gotta be a pokemon that appears there somehow and I'm pretty sure it's Hoopa so anyways I'm thinking a pokemon will trigger it such as Dialga, Palkia, Giratina since they are Space, Time pokemon but I don't have them. I'm curious to see what could happen if one of them there or nothing just happens. But look at the Kalos Pokedex, it gets completed with the legendarys, mewtwo, one of the legendary birds, zygarde. The only other pokemon you can get outside the kalos Pokedex is from friend safari and forget pokemon bank. If there's any triggers to other legendarys, they would've put a pokemon in the Kalos pokemon to trigger it but there's no triggers we know of. Here's another failure of mine, I went to the Jaune Plaza where the woman says I heard there's a Lava Dome pokemon in Jaune Plaza and the other woman says it's hard to stand in Jaune Plaza and not want to mimic pokemon cries, I'm thinking that's kinda a clue, maybe it's Heatran's cries perhaps but first, how the heck would heatran appear there? No triggers so far, I feel trolled. I've also wondered what the Strange Souvenir is for, perhaps something will be triggered if you have a pokemon hold it and have it in the 1st slot of your party, It gotta be used for something right? I guess everything might as well be event pokemon, looking at the completed Kalos Pokedex, it verifies that the only pokemon you can get outside of the kalos pokedex is from friend safari and pokemon bank then event pokemon we have to wait for. I'm so disappointed right now and feel trolled by Nintendo, I also should've never found out about Hoopa, Volcanion, Diancie, AZ's Floette, and mega Latios,Latias by hackers.

Years
  • Age 45
  • Seen Oct 9, 2017
Well, you do know you can get Banetite and the Spooky Plate there, right? There IS a point to the cave, it's just not something big and grandiose, it's basically just a little out of the way place to get some good items.

XpokeX

I'm a ninja and im..... gone
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 8, 2023
As for the volcanion thing,maybe he is the lava dome pokemon? And the hoopta on chamber of emptiness kinda makes some sense to me,I guess it's just time thats keeping us from finding out

Years
As for the volcanion thing,maybe he is the lava dome pokemon? And the hoopta on chamber of emptiness kinda makes some sense to me,I guess it's just time thats keeping us from finding out
I think hoopa will be active in lumiose and volcanion will be in the desert with the power plant, it actually makes sense if you think about it, in cianwood people talked about lugia... I know lugia wasn't event, but I cannot see it being plausible that the women in that one plaza spoke about a lava dome pkmn and it relating directly to volcanion via location. I think hoopa will be a trickster of sorts to take the limelight in the glitch mode city and kind of breathe new life into it and remind players that have already over completed the games story of the huge core in kalos. After all gamefreak are fanboys of big citys in the middle of their maps and making them a staple in progression

Rapture11

All about Battle Spot <3
Years
Well, you do know you can get Banetite and the Spooky Plate there, right? There IS a point to the cave, it's just not something big and grandiose, it's basically just a little out of the way place to get some good items.

Barely, it just looks like a pokemon would appear there but only 2 items are there which are those, I expect something to be there, that's all.

Though Heatran is the lava dome pokemon, not volcanion but if volcanion was there instead that'd be fine.
I think hoopa will be active in lumiose and volcanion will be in the desert with the power plant, it actually makes sense if you think about it, in cianwood people talked about lugia... I know lugia wasn't event, but I cannot see it being plausible that the women in that one plaza spoke about a lava dome pkmn and it relating directly to volcanion via location. I think hoopa will be a trickster of sorts to take the limelight in the glitch mode city and kind of breathe new life into it and remind players that have already over completed the games story of the huge core in kalos. After all gamefreak are fanboys of big citys in the middle of their maps and making them a staple in progression

If Hoopa is in Luminose City, it would probably be gifted and you wouldn't battle it. The pokemon might just be from mystery gift like diancie, to.

Shrew

is a Shrew
Years
I read someone else theorizing that Hoopa would be in the Chamber of Emptiness, and I agree with you and that person in regards to that. When you look at the locations of all the mega stones, it wouldn't make sense if that entire cave was created just for a mega stone. (Although it could be a callback to Hoenn's Scorched Slab, but I have higher expectations for it.) I should probably also mention that I'm purposely avoiding spoilers in regards to how these event legendaries are actually obtained... so if this idea is already proved wrong then just dismiss this. XD

Instead of feeling disappointed, I think you should feel excited... speculating--and in your case, experimenting--is part of the fun. :) When the events do come out, it'll be fun to compare how close you guessed right. (Once again, if there's already proof of how the events will play-out, then just ignore this. >.> )

Back