• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CityNightRush117

Offensive Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • MA
  • Seen Jan 18, 2010
Haven't had much activity on here, but I will make this one of my first. Great game man, this one caught my eye and I can't wait to patch Ruby and play it!

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 9, 2016
i knew i had to get this game when i saw it- but it won't work- i patched it onto ruby, but i keep getting white screens- but i can open it in advance map? any answer on how i can get it to play? either way, great looking hack!

E3DaMeX

That text is not in Spanish. And there is an English version of it out.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I didnt download it yet cause I saw some screenshots with SPANISH text O_o Does that mean the game is in...SPANISH!?
First of all, the game is not in Spanish, it's in Italian. Second of all, it IS possible to make separate versions of a game for language translations. And why are you so surprised that the game is in "Spanish"?

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
Dante, my friend! Your hack has come very far indeed! best of luck....

I tried to find something constructive to say but I don't know... The hack is phenomenal so I really cannot see anything too change!

-Panda

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I played Crono the other day, and I must say I loved it. There were a few glitches and things but overall it was fun to play. Good luck with beta 2.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2023
Excuse me for the message in italian, but the thing I exposed was too diffucult to explain in english (I'm italian) and Dante (the author of this rom is italian too) was more able to understand
now i'm going to prove to explain it in english:
there are too much dialogs in the hack and the paly-time is too short...i know that this is for the complicate and beautiful storyline of the hack, and also I don't tell you to reduce the dialogs, but to add more play-time.
In end the hack is very beautiful and i seen videos of the beta 2 (w squirtle xD) and i ask you when is him coming out and if there is a bulbasaur to obtain too^^

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Excuse me for the message in italian, but the thing I exposed was too diffucult to explain in english (I'm italian) and Dante (the author of this rom is italian too) was more able to understand
now i'm going to prove to explain it in english:
there are too much dialogs in the hack and the paly-time is too short...i know that this is for the complicate and beautiful storyline of the hack, and also I don't tell you to reduce the dialogs, but to add more play-time.
In end the hack is very beautiful and i seen videos of the beta 2 (w squirtle xD) and i ask you when is him coming out and if there is a bulbasaur to obtain too^^

Yo, Charizard. I wanna tell that... you want more Gameplay, right? If you want more, then more dialogs = gameplay. If you know what I mean.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2011
Good hack, man! Nice history, beautiful tiles, and amazing grafics. Good luck with the hack and waiting for more news :D.

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
I'm going to try it right now. XD I was also nervous about the test, but since it is in english I will try it. XD

TheBlueRabbit

err....I have an odd issue....My IPS patching program (UIPS) fails to patch to my clean ruby version. This is odd because i was doing it correctly, and UIPS never failed before. Cn anyone suggest a solution, or a better patching program for Macs?
Thanks

LinK93

Translator/Beta tester
Years
dude I really like playing the game even tho I had to change the game in some ways. I had to change the encounter rate to zero and I had to make a path so i could get pokeballs and the last time I played I got stuck at a a house.....but I think its part of the beta.
Anyways, any idea when you're releasing the new beta??
Best luck to you and you're team and keep the good work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back