• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] xVaporeon's Userbar Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Welcome to xVaporeon's Userbar Shop!

Hi, I'm xVaporeon, and this is my userbar shop! ^_^

- To request your userbar, just fill out the application(s) below.
- I will use sprites of trainers/gym leaders as well as Pokémon
- If you want a few user bars for a game/type challenge/group etc, it may take a little longer to complete but I'll do them all as soon as possible.
- I can only use sprites - not pictures scaled down.
- Enjoy!

If you want a userbar, just fill the application(s) out:

Small userbar
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1):
- Which generation of this sprite?:
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?:
- Do you want the sprite to be a GIF?:
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient):
- What do you want the text to say?
- Where do you want the text to be placed?

Large userbar (all gym leader 'heads' from DPPt, HGSS and BW1/2 are available for this design - including protagonists, antagonists and N)
- Which Trainer/Gym Leader do you want?
- Which partner Pokemon do you want with him/her?
- What do you want the main (top) text to say?
- What do you want the text underneath the main text to say?

Vertical banner (Only certain characters are available, so if you request just be wary I may not be able to get SOME characters)
- Who do you want on the banner?
- Which Pokemon (if any) do you want to be on there? If none, leave blank:
- Do you want the characters to be GIFed?
- What do you want the main (top) text to say?
- What do you want the text underneath the main text to say?

Note: Not all sprites for X and Y are available yet. If you want X and Y GIF sprites on your userbar, please provide me with them! Also make sure you have permission. Look under the 'Small userbars' section to view an example of a user bar using X and Y sprites!

I do requests for club/group userbars too, examples below.
If you use my userbars for support banners on your challenges/clubs/games etc, giving credit isn't necessary but it would be nice if you could ^_^

Small userbars
Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Large userbars

Spoiler:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vertical Banners

Spoiler:

Untitled-3_zps3429b9bb.png

Note: If you need any custom sprites, ask here. Acertony has some very good spriting skills :D

-----

Support banners (as requested by KillerCroCohen :))

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): I was thinking something with Reshiram :)
- Which generation of this sprite? (If Gen 6, provide me with the sprite - if it's too messy when editing, I won't be able to do it.):
Spoiler:

- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Left
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Black to White
- What do you want the text to say? Mr.Alpha ^^

Thanks in advance :)!

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): I was thinking something with Reshiram :)
- Which generation of this sprite? (If Gen 6, provide me with the sprite - if it's too messy when editing, I won't be able to do it.):
Spoiler:

- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Left
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Black to White
- What do you want the text to say? Mr.Alpha ^^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I had to delete the previous post because the site was down and it messed up. Here you go :)

MrAlpha_zpse16427e0.png

Click here to see image in browser

hope you like it! ^_^

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1):my profile image up above these words (just copy and paste onto a blank paint document) and umbreon
- Which generation of this sprite? (If Gen 6, provide me with the sprite - if it's too messy when editing, I won't be able to do it.): Gen 5
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: right please
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient):Green
- What do you want the text to say? ACERTONY

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1):my profile image up above these words (just copy and paste onto a blank paint document) and umbreon
- Which generation of this sprite? (If Gen 6, provide me with the sprite - if it's too messy when editing, I won't be able to do it.): Gen 5
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: right please
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient):Green
- What do you want the text to say? ACERTONY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

acertony_zps08e94e77.png

Click here to show image in browser

hope you like it! :D

Years
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): Golem, Poliwrath and Luxray
- Which generation of this sprite? (If Gen 6, provide me with the sprite - if it's too messy when editing, I won't be able to do it.): Gen 4 (Diamond and Pearl)
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Left if possible
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Yellow and Grey
- What do you want the text to say?: GolemLover

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

acertony_zps08e94e77.png

hope you like it! :D

Awesome thanks Now i have a personal userbar!

um one more please for my hack team (because your that good)
Viceroy_zpsdec5f068.png
and genesect please!
- Which generation of this sprite? (If Gen 6, provide me with the sprite - if it's too messy when editing, I won't be able to do it.):gen 5
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: one on each side if you can
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Silver
- What do you want the text to say? Pokemon Silver Genesis
(i will give you credit on all posts regarding it)

Last edited:

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): Golem, Poliwrath and Luxray
- Which generation of this sprite? (If Gen 6, provide me with the sprite - if it's too messy when editing, I won't be able to do it.): Gen 4 (Diamond and Pearl)
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Left if possible
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Yellow and Grey
- What do you want the text to say?: GolemLover

golemlover_zps086649e4.png

Click here for image in browser

Enjoy! ^_^

Years
It looks perfect! Thanks so much! ^.^ (Sorry I couldn't quote it, for some reason PC won't let me 'post URLs to other sites' without 15 or more posts >.<)

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
Awesome thanks Now i have a personal userbar!

um one more please for my hack team (because your that good)
Viceroy_zpsdec5f068.png
and genesect please!
- Which generation of this sprite? (If Gen 6, provide me with the sprite - if it's too messy when editing, I won't be able to do it.):gen 5
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: one on each side if you can
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Silver
- What do you want the text to say? Pokemon Silver Genesis
(i will give you credit on all posts regarding it)

silvergenesis_zpscfb6d756.png

There you go! ^_^
Attempted to make a 'silver' effect with the gradient, and also sorry about the way the text is - looks like there's a space between the M and O in 'Pokemon', but there's nothing I can do because it's the font itself D:
If you want anything changing (such as the sprites' places being swapped) just let me know!
Thankyou, and I hope you like it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It looks perfect! Thanks so much! ^.^ (Sorry I couldn't quote it, for some reason PC won't let me 'post URLs to other sites' without 15 or more posts >.<)

Aww haha, it's okay. Thanks for the lovely feedback <3

Last edited:

Ace_Master_of_Turtles

Just that spriting guy
Years
Last edited:

GreyVirgo

•=ØInfinityØ=•
Years
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): An Arceus like this
nVMqH+t6xIEhuVAo7EUTQZ0JFsVdv8v5yrdbW2WP8AkLn1L3HIymgAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
g2SyCw2
If it doesn't work then here's a link: http://imgur.com/g2SyCw2
Gen 4 or 5 (any)
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Right.
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Light Grey to Dark Grey
- What do you want the text to say? MaxedOutFreaky

Treetwig

Banned for being awesome
Years
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want?: Steven,Metagross,Agronn and Excadrill
- Which generation of this sprite?:5th gen
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Right
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be?(There will be a gradient): From white to grey and ends in black
- What do you want the text to say? Team Ace

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want?: Steven & Cobalion
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be?(There will be a gradient): From black to white ends in grey.
- What do you want the text to say? Pokemon Justice

Make it as good as you want!

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want? (Can be more than 1): An Arceus like this
g2SyCw2
If it doesn't work then here's a link: http://imgur.com/g2SyCw2
Gen 4 or 5 (any)
- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Right.
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be? (There will be a gradient): Light Grey to Dark Grey
- What do you want the text to say? MaxedOutFreaky

Sorry, I didn't realise anyone had posted :P
There you go ^^

maxedoutfreaky_zps82c8eb76.png

Click here to view image in browser

- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want?: Steven,Metagross,Agronn and Excadrill
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be?(There will be a gradient): From white to grey and ends in black
- What do you want the text to say? Team Ace

This was a little harder because Metagross was being awkward and there was no better place to put him.. just tell me if you want them re-placed!

teamace_zpsa0ce909f.png

- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want?: Steven & Cobalion
- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be?(There will be a gradient): From black to white ends in grey.
- What do you want the text to say? Pokemon Justice

Make it as good as you want!

There you go! :)

pokemonjustice_zps562a7918.png

Last edited:

Sotani

Pokemon Breeder Yuki
Years
These Look great! If you're still open, i'd like to make a request

- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want?: Female Pokemon Breeder sprite from Emerald (It's my Icon right now)

Shiny Eevee sprite from Soul Silver on one side of her

Axew Sprite from B&W on the other side of her (I don't care which side they're on, just whatever is easiest)

- Which generation of this sprite?: Listed above.

- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Right please

- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be?(There will be a gradient): from light to dark Red

- What do you want the text to say?: Pokemon Breeder Yuki

xVaporeon

used bubblebeam!
Years
  • Age 26
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 25, 2022
These Look great! If you're still open, i'd like to make a request

- Which Pokémon or Trainer do you want?: Female Pokemon Breeder sprite from Emerald (It's my Icon right now)

Shiny Eevee sprite from Soul Silver on one side of her

Axew Sprite from B&W on the other side of her (I don't care which side they're on, just whatever is easiest)

- Which generation of this sprite?: Listed above.

- Where do you want the sprite(s) to be placed? Left, middle, right?: Right please

- What colour(s) do you want the userbar to be?(There will be a gradient): from light to dark Red

- What do you want the text to say?: Pokemon Breeder Yuki

here you go ^.^ Just tell me if you want anything changing :)

pokemonbreederyuki_zps0589c6b9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back