• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A House in Hoenn or a Junkyard in Jeimas?

Years
Quite a simple thought I guess, if you had to uproot yourself and move to the setting of one of the RPs here, which RPs would you consider moving to and which ones would you 100% avoid?

VillageofDragons

On hiatus from PC forever
Years
Well, I'd probably love to go to Pokemon Trainer Academy's island and adventure throughout it having fun. However, I'd avoid The Darkest Timeline's regions as I would probably end up getting my head shot off by a Team Amethyst member. lel

(And I'm assuming you're referring to the settings of all the current Roleplays, no?)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I could get into living in Jeimas. But I would never set foot into Venice or Camelot.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Let me just settle down in one of those Journey RP regions, and not get myself killed.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
xD
Screw Jeimas totally know how to spell it
Screw Venice
Screw Hyperia
I'll happily take living in a nice safe pokemon region any day

Back