• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I'd like to, but i don't have that much time to create one. Now that 'the war' is on it really has blown my mind off XD.!!! So does anyone want to start one. I'd really want to join one!!! Why don't you start one off deep impact?? Or any creative dudes,,.....like RHCP??

I would make one, but I don't watch Naruto. I've only checked out only one or 2 episodes of it. But it doesn't necessarily have to be a Naruto RP, you can make a RP on a similar line which appeal to those who aren't fans .

Pokemonmaster_draco

One Of The Best
Years

I would make one, but I don't watch Naruto. I've only checked out only one or 2 episodes of it. But it doesn't necessarily have to be a Naruto RP, you can make a RP on a similar line which appeal to those who aren't fans .

My creativity's low,(or maybe it's just me too lazy), i really got to think about that. How come you don't watch naruto?? It's just one of the best anime ever

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I'd like to, but i don't have that much time to create one. Now that 'the war' is on it really has blown my mind off XD.!!! So does anyone want to start one. I'd really want to join one!!! Why don't you start one off deep impact?? Or any creative dudes,,.....like RHCP??

Thank you for referring to me as a creative dude ;) unfortunately, I have only watched a little of the first Naruto season where they are kids and whatnot.

I'm quite content with the number of RPs I'm in at the moment. I guess I could post a bit more often in Atlantis, of course ^^'

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
My creativity's low,(or maybe it's just me too lazy), i really got to think about that. How come you don't watch naruto?? It's just one of the best anime ever

Ahahaha I know, creativity's been low for me as well xD

And I don't really watch anime. There are very few that I've ever watched, but I never got into anime.

So anyways, I have recently been thinking about a Percy Jackson/Pokemon crossover or a Kane Chronicles/Pokemon crossover. Both are quite similar at the core, but there will be differences. And this won't have real gods, but rather feature legendaries that I will choose. So... if anybody's interested, you can ask me a few more details about the ideas xD

Ice.

Ice.
Years
Hello, just keeping you updated on the Nations RP:

Resource Distribution/ Land distribution:

I will create a map which will have [Insert # of RPers here, should be about 6-8] territories with different geography, climate and water bodies divided close to equally, with little advantages for some since all countries are not equal. For picking those Territories, first come, first serve basis.

Diplomacy/negogiations:

Diplomacy between countries will be made with joint-posts between the negogiating parties. Established treaties and pacts must be approved by the GM and the negogiating parties.

Technology:

Technology will be like modern time technology, except the RP will not start out with space travel or nuclear power. You can rename any existing tech in the real world to something new like the "iphone" could be renamed into the "Ultratouchphone" or something like that.

Government:

With your new country you can pick a governement system or develop your own and you would use that system to govern your people. Example, you could have an Monarchy, where one monarch makes all the decisions.

Natural/Manmade Disasters/important events:

As you control your country, you are in control of disaster or tragic/important events such as hurricanes, tornados, tsunamis, earthquakes, droughts, revolts, shootings and such. What happens will depend on where your country is. For example, a coastal country will not have droughts very often, and landlocked countries will not have tsunamis. If you have gone too long without one of these events, I will intervene and make S*** happen.

Domestic issues:

As you are in control of your country, all internal issues are yours to deal with. You can call for emergency aid, when the situation arises, for example a tsunami ravages a large city of yours and you need outside aid to re-establish that city. For other domestic affairs, such as passing laws, budget planning, dealing with internal threats, judicial and legislative issues are for you to deal with how you see fit.

I'm still working on military and economic systems, but I thought I'd present what I got here.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I like what you have so far, buuuuut.... some of the things that you've given to the player should b controlled by you instead. Like Domestic issues and disasters. It's better off that way, since you can unexpectedly bomb somebody's nation with a problem, it'll make the RP realistic.

Ice.

Ice.
Years
I like what you have so far, buuuuut.... some of the things that you've given to the player should b controlled by you instead. Like Domestic issues and disasters. It's better off that way, since you can unexpectedly bomb somebody's nation with a problem, it'll make the RP realistic.

I do see the point you are making, and i'm considering your suggestion. The thing is, is I want to put things in the player's hands, and RPers may get mad and drop-out if I bomb them with a random problem.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023

I do see the point you are making, and i'm considering your suggestion. The thing is, is I want to put things in the player's hands, and RPers may get mad and drop-out if I bomb them with a random problem.

It's a lot more fun this way. Plus, these disasters are never planned, are they? As soon as one occurs the whole nation has to work to make sure damage is minimized. So it would be quite cool if you bombed them with an earthquake or something when there's a big meeting going on. Pressure situations are necessary too. Give the player too much power and often it'll get abused, even unintentionally. The reason I say this is that the player will know then there is a disaster going to occur, so they'll be prepared to fight it. When it's an unexpected attack is a lot more fun imo.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I have to agree with -DI- here. Give someone with an entire nation at their command an unexpected situation once in a while like a natural disaster, and it'll make things so much more fun than when something's totally pre-planned.

Ice.

Ice.
Years

It's a lot more fun this way. Plus, these disasters are never planned, are they? As soon as one occurs the whole nation has to work to make sure damage is minimized. So it would be quite cool if you bombed them with an earthquake or something when there's a big meeting going on. Pressure situations are necessary too. Give the player too much power and often it'll get abused, even unintentionally. The reason I say this is that the player will know then there is a disaster going to occur, so they'll be prepared to fight it. When it's an unexpected attack is a lot more fun imo.

Well, your point is made. Thanks for the help, I really feel that this RP is gonna work now. Thanks for the help.

Years
Cool, a Naruto RP sounds awsome. :)

I've read the whole thing(even the boring parts), and a war happening after the story is unlikely. So what if the RP happens dureing a Ninja war, Like in the Kakashi side story. Or at the begining, students of the Sage of 6 pathes. Maybe just one were you take missions, and run simular to the PMD some play now. I've only been here a month, so I don't think I am ready to make it myself though.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
Cool, a Naruto RP sounds awsome. :)

I've read the whole thing(even the boring parts), and a war happening after the story is unlikely. So what if the RP happens dureing a Ninja war, Like in the Kakashi side story. Or at the begining, students of the Sage of 6 pathes. Maybe just one were you take missions, and run simular to the PMD some play now. I've only been here a month, so I don't think I am ready to make it myself though.

I can see it now. We'll call it... Ninja Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Konohagakure!

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
I hate you all for not talking about my ideas ;~;

So anyways, I have recently been thinking about a Percy Jackson/Pokemon crossover or a Kane Chronicles/Pokemon crossover. Both are quite similar at the core, but there will be differences. And this won't have real gods, but rather feature legendaries that I will choose. So... if anybody's interested, you can ask me a few more details about the ideas xD

give inputs plz <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back