• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey everybody! Im luke :) Ive been playing pokemon since I was 4. First Starter was Bulbasaur ;)

I see you're getting settled here. Hope everything is going well for you, man!

Uhh, hello everyone. I'm Matt :s

Hi there, Matt! I love how you did with your name! Don't be shy to come forward and talk! I don't bite at all. Hope everything for you is going well too. :)

Years
Hey everybody! I'm Crunchbuggy! My favorite starter is Chikorita and my favorite Pokemon is Heracross!

Hey everybody! Im luke :) Ive been playing pokemon since I was 4. First Starter was Bulbasaur ;)

Hi there you two, welcome to PC!

Since you two both love a certain Grass-type Pokemon, why not consider joining our Grass-type Pokemon Club? There's nice topics there relating to Grass-type Pokemon so definitely check it out. Chikorita and Bulbasaur do look cute but I love Water-types best as far as starters go.

Anyways, feel free to ask any staff members if you need help and I'm always open for a message!

Years
Thank you! and Thank you for the offer but despite Bulbasaur being my first starter, My favorite pokemon as you might of guessed is Jolteon and Electric pokemon being my favorite kind of type. But my all time favorite starter is Cyndaquil. Mainly because Silver is my favorite game so I was absolutely breathless when I bought Soul Silver... Sorry i rant about pokemon, its a bad habit haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hey everybody! I'm Crunchbuggy! My favorite starter is Chikorita and my favorite Pokemon is Heracross!

Hey there. :D My favorite starter is Chikorita too!, Which is why I love Meganium so much. <3

Welcome aboard! Hope you stick around. :)

Thank you! and Thank you for the offer but despite Bulbasaur being my first starter, My favorite pokemon as you might of guessed is Jolteon and Electric pokemon being my favorite kind of type. But my all time favorite starter is Cyndaquil. Mainly because Silver is my favorite game so I was absolutely breathless when I bought Soul Silver... Sorry i rant about pokemon, its a bad habit haha.

Haha, ranting about Pokemon is okay here...as long as you don't go all violent and stuff. xD

There's actually an Electric-Type Pokemon club in the Pokemon Clubs section if you like to check that out...since you like Electric-Types & stuff. :)

hi everyone i'm just newbie in here. Hello everyone!

Hey there fellow newbie! Lovely to see you here. How's everything going here on PC?

Years
Here goes.
Greetings! I am Marethyu Liamini. I am a fanfiction writer and I prefer Pokemon Contests to battles. Any other Coordinators here? Sorry if I asked my first question to soon. Man this is harder than socializing in real life. But anyway. Here I am. And remember, please don't insult darling Cubone. Oh, and if Ralts is there if you do... run.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Here goes.
Greetings! I am Marethyu Liamini. I am a fanfiction writer and I prefer Pokemon Contests to battles. Any other Coordinators here? Sorry if I asked my first question to soon. Man this is harder than socializing in real life. But anyway. Here I am. And remember, please don't insult darling Cubone. Oh, and if Ralts is there if you do... run.

Hi there, Marethyu! I just responded to your thread. To be quite honest, I wasn't into contests and coordinating when it was first introduced...but I so want to learn more about it! I do think Ralts is a cute Pokemon~

Years
Hey everyone. Im new but this forum is better than all the others so far. my favourite starter is Charmander (sorry to all you grass lovers^^^) but my all time favourite type is Steel. i was wondering if there is a steel-type group or something that you could link me to? that would be awesome :)

Years
Hey everyone. Im new but this forum is better than all the others so far. my favourite starter is Charmander (sorry to all you grass lovers^^^) but my all time favourite type is Steel. i was wondering if there is a steel-type group or something that you could link me to? that would be awesome :)

Hi there, welcome to PC!

I know Charmander's line gets a fair share of fans, but I love Water-type starters slightly better lol. And wow, a Steel-type fan! That type definitely needs more love. And sadly we don't have an active Steel-type club right now but you can head over to the Pokemon Clubs section and make one by reserving it through the Grandmaster Thread there. While you're there, feel free to check out some of the other clubs too!

Have fun here, and feel free to ask me or a moderator if you need anything!

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
UUummm... nooot sure what im doing, AT ALL. But ummm...i was referred to this new users hangout \XD SO here i am! But...i dont know what to do...Ive never had internet til recently, so ive never used forums...i really dont know what to do on em or how to use em...:P Anyways...i guess im just trying to introduce myself and find friends here. Soo...um...if you wanna talk, or whatever...pm me, or whatever you like :D Yaaay! and all that ^^

Years
UUummm... nooot sure what im doing, AT ALL. But ummm...i was referred to this new users hangout \XD SO here i am! But...i dont know what to do...Ive never had internet til recently, so ive never used forums...i really dont know what to do on em or how to use em...:P Anyways...i guess im just trying to introduce myself and find friends here. Soo...um...if you wanna talk, or whatever...pm me, or whatever you like :D Yaaay! and all that ^^

Oh hi Kyary, nice to see ya again!

Yeah this is Hikari from your introduction thread, and I understand if you're new to forums but you'll eventually learn how they work in no time! Anyways, I'm always open if you need someone to talk to, or just contact a moderator if you need help!

SylphyStarr

SylpyStar
Years
Um hullo there .-. I already posted an into thread before I saw this... so I hope it's ok that I did both. Anywayyy this place looks like so much fun already ^-^ I can't wait!

Years
hi .-. im new(? xD asjdgnrjlken<asmxc :t363:

Um hullo there .-. I already posted an into thread before I saw this... so I hope it's ok that I did both. Anywayyy this place looks like so much fun already ^-^ I can't wait!

Hi there you two, welcome!

Sylph, some people who post here never even made introduction threads so they are not compulsory but a great way to meet other members better since someone may share your interests. PC may be big but there's loads of people who can help you like the mods, smods and admins. I'm also happy to talk to you, just send me a VM and maybe you might even make a new friend!

As for you Kaori, why not make an introduction thread so we can get to know you better? I understand if you're shy but remember there are members who have been around longer than you who are always happy to help. Maybe even tell us a bit about yourself like favorite Pokemon, fave Pokemon games etc.

Anyways, have a great time here both of you!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hello Kaori kyu.
Looks like we meet before in PC Battle Server, yes? (I'm the StarryWindy from before btw.)
Welcome to PC, and enjoy your time of Pokecommunitying!

Years
Hello all! I'm new here. Well, actually, I've apparently had an account here since August. I guess I just forgot about it...

Anyways, I'm SevilitheArcanine. Call me Sevil for short. I stole that name from some hack I played once, Pokemon Dragonstone.

My favorite Pokemon is Arcanine, obviously.

I came here to this site to get help making a Pokemon hack, mostly to learn to script, but I guess it can't hurt to make some friends along the way.

So...yeah.

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Hello all! I'm new here. Well, actually, I've apparently had an account here since August. I guess I just forgot about it...

Anyways, I'm SevilitheArcanine. Call me Sevil for short. I stole that name from some hack I played once, Pokemon Dragonstone.

My favorite Pokemon is Arcanine, obviously.

I came here to this site to get help making a Pokemon hack, mostly to learn to script, but I guess it can't hurt to make some friends along the way.

So...yeah.

Hey there SevilitheArcanine!

Cool so you're a Rom Hacker just like me too huh? :3 You can find awesome tutorials about scripting in the tutorials section under Emulation. As you can see my main role in hacking is a scripter so if you need help don't be shy to ask me by just Vm'ing me. ;)

Anyways, welcome and have a nice stay here on PC! :)

Years
Hi everybody! My name is Cory and I'm new to the community. Sophmore at the University of Pittsburgh, and I have been playing Pokemon since i can remember. Favorite game would have to be Soul Silver tied with Yellow. I like all video games, but Pokemon would have to be at the top of the list!
-Cory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back