• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Fire Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
My favorite fire moves are Flamethrower, Fire blast and Blazekick.

Then my favorite top 3 FIRE POKEMON are:

1. Charizard. (BURNING AND A FLYING, YEEHAH!)
2. Blaziken. (Never plays with fire, but fights with it.)
3. ---- (Actually, I don't have a top three favorite, but I'm thinking on Rapidash, Houndoom and Arcanine. Heh heh.)

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
Is Arcanine taken? If not, I'd like to join. And could you give me the URL of Arcanine too, so i can put it in my sig?

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
Favorite Pokemon Animation

tymoney321 said:
When a member picks a icon i'll take it off the list. Anywho lets get this club started. Whats your favorite fire move? I like fire blast and Blaze Kick. Use that if you want to kick some serious butt. Pokedragonfire how did you make that favorite pokemon picture
I made the favorite Pokemon thing in Animation shop 3 & PSP7. If you want, I can make you one of your favorite pokemon.

Kenta-kun

死神
Years
I'll apply, I'm a huge fan of Fire pok?mon, as they tend to be the coolest. I always choose the fire starter in the GB games, & fire's also my favorite element.

Xilven

Mistress of Fire
Years
Cool! No, i mean... HOT! I love fire pokemon! My favs are Charizard, arcanine,houndoom well....i like them all *cough* :) :D May I take the shiny Houndoom?...and be a member?

Oh! And Pokedragonfire..... :) Please could you make me a fav pokemon thing too? *puppydogeyes*

Last edited:
Years
Can i join?

As
77.png
?

Thanks in advance

Years
actually im not joing b/c no room in signature unless i take out my other politoad... but thx neways.. *ill miss* hope u joining my club as well (fun fun club)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
Xilven said:
Is this club still alive? People are asking if they can be members.... o__O And the sprite things arn't being updated when ppl use them. *wonders*

O.o; The leader isn't online these days. But he'll come soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back