• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game systems do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tachikaze

九番隊 // Earth-Severing Wind
Years
I still have a Gameboy Advance SP and a DS Lite, in addition to my 3DS and my Wii. My younger brothers have the 360.

560cool.

An old timer?
Years
Okay, here goes.

My first gaming system was, oddly, a PSP in May 2008. With Burnout Dominator and Shrek III. That PSP now belongs to my brother, and I've gone through 2 PSP 3000's so far : one was slammed on the floor by my cousin (he was 3 years old and managed to snag it out of my pocket) and one I'm using now. Brilliant system, mainly due to the emulators, which give it a HUGE library. That is awesome for me, since I've missed countless of great SNES, GBA, NES, Genesis, PSX, etc. titles, due to being born in 1998.

I've owned 2 DSs. One was a turqoise (spelled wrong :?) DS Lite I bought from an airport in France. Top screen is shattered, making it unusable. The 2nd one was a black DSi, which I abandoned for my 3DS. (lol)

And finally, a 3DS. Spent over 600 hours on it since late July 2011. Brilliant, full of great games, couldn't recommend it more.

I also own a Wii and a PS3, though I barely play these. They were both birthday presents for my little brother, so they're technically his, though he never plays his Wii anymore. We got these in 2010 and 2011 respectively (both in April).

PaperNapkin

Owner of Red Hair.
Years
NES
SNES
N64
GameCube
Wii
GameBoy
GameBoy Colour
GameBoy Advance
DS
Sega Genesis
Playstation
Playstation 2
Playstation 3
Xbox
Xbox 360

Not too shabby if I say so myself but I should really look into completing my collection sometime soon...

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2012
I have 2 DS Lites, 1 DSi XL, PSP, PS3, used to have PS2, Gameboy Advanced, Gameboy old version, Xbox360, Wii and the PC.

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2017
sega genesis
nes (lost)
snes
n64
gamecube
wii
gameboy (broken)
gameboy color x2
gameboy sp x2 (one broken)
gameboy advance
ds lite x2 (one broken)
3ds
ps
ps 2
ps 3
psp 1000
psp 3000

that about covers it...the sega genesis, nes, gameboy and snes weren't really mine, they belonged to my mom and sister...the first three have been around before i was born. the rest are mine.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I have a Nintendo DS original, Wii, Playstation 2, Xbox 360, had a clear purple Game Boy Color it fell in the tub, a yellow Game Boy Color , Game Boy Advance(broken), N64, a computer (Windows 7) , and iPod touch if that counts, and a NES.

I plan to get a Game Boy Advance SP and a 3DS sometime in the future.

Edit: I just bought a GBA SP :D

Last edited:

InfernalRain

PC ftw yeaahhhhh
Years
  • Seen Oct 4, 2012
Nintendo DS Lite, two of them. One is limited edition.
Game Boy Advance SP
Playstation 2
Gamecube (sold it for a PS2 -.- )
PSP 1000 (it broke) and 3000
PC
Playstation 3 (one is the original while the other is a 120gb slim)
Wii

and that's about it.

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I have xbox 360, Nintendo dsi, and two pc and two netbooks.

Ss4gogeta0

Game Designer
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
ok shall I get started?

4 Dreamcasts... (2 fixed by me)
a Saturn
a GBC
a Broken PSP
2 Broken PS3's (One fried, the other wont read discs anymore)
2 360's (One wont read discs, other needs a new CD drive)
an Xbox (Modded by myself)
a PS2
a PSX
3 different PC's that I use for gaming...

that is all for now...

Outkin

OM*G PIKMIN 3!!!
Years
Broken
GBA SP
DS Lite

Mine
3 SNESs
2 N64s
2 Gamecubes
1 Wii
1 3DS
1 DSI
1 GBA
1 Computer

In home, not mine.
DSI
PS3
Several computers (Some work, some don't, 2 are active)
2 Iphones

Needless to say? Gamer family, and we're packrats.

Joshawott

Banned
Years
All I have right now is a Wii and a 3DS, though I'm planning on getting a PlayStation 3 this year. Everything else I've broken or just don't play, like my Xbox 360.

PokemonFan2000Man

Ex-Pokemon Dictionary
Years
*breathes in*

Super Nintendo
Nintendo 64
4 gamecubes (3 are broken
2 Wiis (someone took one of them and hasn't given it back)
Game Boy color
GBA SP
2 DSis (Nintendo replaced one with the other, leaving no data behind on my new one but free downloads of the games I had before. Strangely, they didn't give me the downloadables that were predownloaded on it back.)
3DS
And an iPod Touch, if that counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back