• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years

Of Monsters and Men - King and Lionheart :: I'm super in love with this song now! I regret nothing about looking more into their music, because I'm really impressed. A lot of it sounds similar to each other, but there are those diamonds in the rough that have really got me hooked and I think this is a drug or something, wow.

Sir Codin

These guys are proof that thrash metal is not dead.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Atlus Genius - Trojans

Just browsing around Spotify bored when I noticed an app called Emerge. It's some competitons thing for emerging artists. One of them being Atlus Genius. I already knew this song from hearing it on the radio so I clicked on their "artist name thing." I already love this song anyway so why not.

Years

Azealia Banks - 212 (feat. Lazy Jay)

The song getting showcased in my theme there, now be warned there is a bit of crude language in this.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023

MLP Fighting is Magic - Rainbow Dash Stage Theme
This is just plain awesome imo! And I'm really into the part where the tune of Rainbow Dash's solo in 'At The Gala'.

Years

Calvin Harris - Sweet Nothing (feat. Florence Welch)

This song just sounds so awesome with Florence's beautiful voice.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

Iris - Goo Goo Dolls I promised my friend I'd play it for her, so now working out the chords and learning the lyrics for later yay! It's a really beautiful song though and the music itself is very endearing so it's a big favourite of mine. Plus his voice ahhh. ♥

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years

A Day to Remember - Another Song About the Weekend

One of my buddies once showed me this song. I thought it absolutely rocked.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
The Fallout - Crown The Empire

Would not click Play if you aren't fond of rock / metal.

This is a newer band, that I found pretty randomly, and I now I can't stop listening to their new album, despite the fact that I don't usually like screaming metal bands. They're not all that typical.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
The Fallout - Crown The Empire

Would not click Play if you aren't fond of rock / metal.

This is a newer band, that I found pretty randomly, and I now I can't stop listening to their new album, despite the fact that I don't usually like screaming metal bands. They're not all that typical.
I've tried listening to this band a few times, and while I kind of like some of their songs (Voices being the one I like the most), I still cannot get into them much. :\ They're still a neat band, though!

The Afterimage - Pathogen

I found this band a few weeks ago, and boy are they great! The first song I heard by them was called "The Seeking," and it's one of my favorites - main reason being the clean vocals in the song. This is their most recent song, just having been released exactly one week ago.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Anberlin- Blame Me! Blame Me!

Boy do I love Anberlin. They just make really good rock music imo. This is one of my favorites off of New Surrender. The "Blame me! Blame me ! Blame me!" part of the chorus makes it's catchy to sing along to.

Sir Codin

This is Doom Metal. This is the "there is no heaven, you're identity just fades into oblivion" stuff here. Your wangsty emo/metalcore/screamo break-up songs pale in comparison to this. That is all.

"If I ever diiiieeee, I want to know
When and whyyyyyy!!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back