• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen First Pokemon ever captured

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
The first Pokemon I ever caught in Diamond was a Starly (I still have it preserved in one of my 5th generation savefiles). The first Pokemon I ever caught in SoulSilver was a Pidgey. I failed to christen them with unique names, as I have the imagination of a pebble. I did raise both of them lovingly though~

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
My first capture in HG was a Pidgey. I only used Feraligatr in that game and so Pidgey was a Fly slave.

My first capture in Pearl was a Starly.

Years
I don't have a 4th gen game anymore to see. I did get my emerald out though and my first pokemon on there was a Fat yet Sassy Makuhita that soon after being caught became my HM slave. It was either Makuhita or Ninny the Nincada...Think I will just stick with Makuhita.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Probaby... Hmm... Ghastly, probably, since it was relatively early in the game and actually was worth something. It's not on my team anymore, if I recall, but yeah.

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Diamond: a starly hm slave hg: a pidgey hm slave

Champloo

RNG Expert
Years
Just like almost everyone else in DPPt the AWESOME Bidoof lol jk yeah I used him as an HM slave so it served it's purpose.

In HGSS I caught Sentret...oh the nostalgia :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 2, 2021
In HG, I caught a normal Pidgey called Picture. It didn't really get trained much, and when I decided I was going to train it, my game broke. D:<
In Pearl, I caught a Shinx and named it Jerry. (but I later renamed it LUXRAY once it evolved) It is currently Level 60.

Back