• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Phantom Dusk/Misty Dawn/Hazy Twilight Versions

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
Thanks for the downlo--- oh wait -.- NOONE on this site puts a download link....I want to say more, but I'd get banned...

Cilerba

the hearts of lonely people
Years
Thanks for the downlo--- oh wait -.- NOONE on this site puts a download link....I want to say more, but I'd get banned...

You know, there's no need to be an ass about that. Nearly all of the games that are posted here are being worked on, and not finished yet. Stay an active member and support the developer and that'll maybe give him/her motivation to try and get a download out for members like yourself that are eager to play the game.

Years
This sounds awesome! I really like the fact you're implementing both Kanto and Johto into the games. The plane idea is really cool too. Though, is there going to be a sort of cutscene for it, like it taking off?

Plus, I really like the Hunger/Stamina/Hygiene thing, but, how fast would they deplete? Like, by nightfall, are they really low, or do they still have a while to go until you have to stop?

Anyways, enough of my babbling, this'll prolly be a huge project, and in that case, I wish you good luck. :D

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
This sounds awesome! I really like the fact you're implementing both Kanto and Johto into the games. The plane idea is really cool too. Though, is there going to be a sort of cutscene for it, like it taking off?

Plus, I really like the Hunger/Stamina/Hygiene thing, but, how fast would they deplete? Like, by nightfall, are they really low, or do they still have a while to go until you have to stop?

Anyways, enough of my babbling, this'll prolly be a huge project, and in that case, I wish you good luck. :D

The plane would most definitely involve a short cut scene of it taking off after which you would be on the plane and allowed to move/battle (Maybe) and then another cut scene of it landing.

In regards to hunger hygene and stamina, Hygene is no longer being discussed as having to shower every night would be tiresome in itself. Stamina will be applied to the running shoes allowing you to sprint for short distances. You will have a stamina bar which will display stamina as it depletes and recharges. The cool down time will probably be roughly 30-45 seconds. As for hunger will be similar to stamina but will take a lot longer to deplete of course. This give new funtions to the water/soda pop/lemonade items as well as some new food/drink items. Also we are debating sleeping and having a well rested bonus for sleeping. This will take about 1 minute and fast forward the internal clock in intervals of your choice (changing the time of day in game). Well rested bonus will be active probably for about and hour or two in which case stamina will regenerate faster/deplete slower and hunger will deplete slower and cost less to recharge. A not on stamina, there will be items such as energy drink which increase/boost stamina for short periods of time as well.

And no this project is not dead, just moving slowly as I have a lot of mapping/events to work on.

PokeLordAndrew

Emulation Noob
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 4, 2013
Oh lord, it's like Minecraft adding hunger all over again.
I can't stand hunger depletion and such, but I think I'll play this because having those things in Pokemon would be quite interesting

Back