• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Monotype Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

aruupaa

Just an ordinary person
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 20, 2019
from personal experience here, Ledian was pretty damn good in the original Gen 2 games with ele punches and decent special bulk (it was the only thing capable of taking down blue's arcanine, and rocket ex/karen's houndooms)

Actually I first started with the original Crystal and then abandoned it because nobody had any coverage except for Ledian and it still couldn't hit hard. It can't OHKO a Gyarados 5 levels underneath it with a 4x super effective ThunderPunch.

Progress: FireRed
butterfree.png
scizor.png
pinsir.png
---> Liquid Crystal
heracross.png
forretress.png
yanma.png
---> Emerald (0/8)

Summary:​
Spoiler:

Team:​
heracross.gif

Ares the Heracross Lv.72 @King's Rock
Male/Careful/Swarm
Megahorn/Brick Break/Return/Earthquake
Well, MVP of this run turned out to be pretty predictable. Quite hard hitter, and is versatile. Probably because of IVs, had higher Special Defense than Ledian when they were at the same level. Just keep it away from fliers. Pretty good in everyway.

forretress.gif

Gyro the Forretress Lv.69 @Quick Claw
Female/Serious/Sturdy
Strength/Rollout/Zap Cannon/Light Screen
My answer to fliers. Light Screen makes it invulnerable, as it already has high defense. All around it was nice to use it.

yanma.gif

Rai the Yanma Lv.70 @None
Female/Quirky/Speed Boost
Psychic/Shadow Ball/Giga Drain/Double Team
This is Yanma by the way not a Yanmega. It's versatility allowed it to hit many opponents super effective. When everything fails, just Double Team :) .​

Going on to Emerald now. Hoenn has pretty good bugs. I could even use a team of six but not sure about that as EXP splits and also HMs :/ . By the way I'm trying to use Pokemon of that gen. Although Sinnoh doesn't look so well with its bugs :( . We'll see that in Sinnoh.

Years
I have been busy these weeks, glad to see there has been some activity in the thread! Congrats on the successful runs for those that have finished them! Anyways!!

The Ultimate Monotype Challenge!

Yellow, Heart Gold, Sigma Σmerald, Platinum, White 2, X, Sun.

2. Pokémon HeartGold Fighting Monotype update No. 12!

I guess no one remembers now, it's been a few days! But last time, I said I would talk about the E4 rematches in the next update (this one!), and I will, BUT, I have to say that I have added a new member to the team to have a full team of 6 Pokémon! I caught a Makuhita using Hoenn Sound at Mt. Silver, a lv 47 Makuhita, and decided to add it to the team. I grinded him and the rest of my team up to level 65 (a Lucky Egg I stole from a Chansey helped), and also spent some time in the Battle Frontier, getting even 2 silver prints. With them I could get a Flame Orb for Hariyama, teach it Ice Punch, and also get Brick Break for Poliwrath. Well, without further ado, let's talk about the E4 rematches!!

First up was Will, a hard opponent for a Fighting-type team. He started with Bronzong. I guess he had Heatproof, because Hitmonchan didn't do much with Fire Punch. He used Reflect, and I switched out to Heracross, who took a Psychic and beat it with Brick Break, destroying the barrier! Hitmonchan took down Xatu with suspense, as the bird was faster and confused it. Hitmonchan hit himself first but thankfully stood a Psychic with red HP and beat Xatu with an Ice Punch. I took Grumpig down with Heracross' Megahorn, and planned to do the same with Gardevoir, but I missed, so Gardevoir defeated Heracross with Psychic. Machamp had to rescue me, surviving a Psychic with 23 HP and beating Garde with Payback. Primeape outsped Jynx and destroyed it with Close Combat. Finally, Slowbro made Machamp use almost all his Paybacks, as it used Curse, but in the end it fell. A quite tough beginning!!

Koga next. Skuntank used a weak Dig and was taken down with 2 Sky Uppercuts from Hitmonchan. Crobat was very annoying, as it critted Poliwrath after healing from a couple of Ice Beams, which were not enough to beat it in 2 hits. Thankfully, I could beat it with Hitmonchan, healing in the turn he used Fly, surviving with 18 HP the hit and finishing it off with Thunderpunch. 2 Earthquakes from Heracross destroyed Swalot, but Heracross fell asleep due to Yawn. Hitmonchan outsped Venomoth, but he survived the Fire Punch... Venomoth then beat Hitmonchan before being defeated by Machamp and Rock Slide. Toxicroak used Swagger as I healed Heracross from the Sleep, and missed a Gunk Shot as I healed the Confusion. Then, a single Earthquake beat it. Finally, a +2 Earthquake beat the Muk!

Time to face Bruno. Hariyama with Fake Out + Close Combat destroyed Hitmontop. Primeape outsped Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan and again with Close Combat beat them. A good start! And again Close Combat! This time from Heracross, to take Lucario down. But well... his Machamp beat Hariyama. My Fake Out was critical, but his Dynamicpunch confused me and Hariyama killed himself. The damage done was enough for Primeape to defeat Machamp with a single Close Combat. Finally, he sent Hariyama, and I was in trouble, as my Machamp missed Cross Chop He set up a few Bulk Up, healed with a Sitrus Berry, and beat Machamp with Low Kick. After fighting with Heracross' Close Combat and Poliwrath's Surf, it was finally Primeape who finished the battle with Close Combat. Curious that his Machamp beat my Hariyama and his Hariyama beat my Machamp. In the end, a battle between fighters that started well but almost ended really bad!! Here is a cool pic from the fighters.

G8LsdBf.png

Ok, so time to battle the last E4 member, Karen. Weavile was easily taken care of with Fake Out + Close Combat from Hariyama, but her Low Kick did good damage. Honchkrow lived a Close Combat from Heracross with almost no health, and beat it with Drill Peck... Fortunately, Hitmonchan took it down, outspeeding and beating it even after the heal with 2 ThunderPunches. Absol was extremely easy with Primeape's Close Combat, ans so was Houndoom. Spiritomb was easy for Poliwrath as it used Curse, making things go faster and letting me beat it with 2 Waterfalls. Finally, Umbreon used Curse, but she could not stand a Close Combat from my burnt Hariyama.

And the last step to finish this part of the challenge, to become the Champion again, Lance!! Salamence!! He survived the Fake Out + Ice Punch combo from Hariyama with barely no health, and after a couple of heals from both sides, he ended up falling, but so did Hariyama due to the burn. I sent Poli and he sent Charizard. Things went bad. He made me flinch with Air Slash. But he made a stupid move! As I was sacrificing Poli, he went for Dragon Claw, and Poliwrath survived with 2 HP!! Waterfall did a lot of damage, then Poliwath fainted, but the Charizard was easy to take down with Primeape's Close Combat. Next up was Altaria, a Pokémon I used to Revive my fainted Pokémon... Not a great idea as it set up Double Team and with a couple of crits almost beat my Hitmonchan. Thankfully, after a few misses, Ice Punch did the job in one shot. Now, DRAGONITE!! But it wasn't that tough, as it missed a Draco Meteor, letting Poliwrath hit it with an Ice Beam. Not a lot of damage made, and he healed with his Sitrus Berry, but after a Draco Meteor, he was quite weak, and Hariyama took it down with his Ice Punch. Now he sent Garchomp, uffff, he took down almost all my team. Machamp decided to miss Cross Chop again, I had to heal Hariyama, and in the process Primeape, Machamp and Hitmonchan were taken out, and so was Hariyama due to the Burn after surviving the Outrage with 18 HP and beating it with Ice Punch. Our last Pokémon, Heracross Vs. Gyarados... But I couldn't take risks, and revived both Hariyama and Hitmonchan. Luckily, Hitmonchan outsped Gyarados and beat it with a single ThunderPunch!! So YESSS!!! Made it!! Beat the E4 rematches!!!

cYu5GK6.png

Now only Red is left!!!

MVP for the E4: Primeape.
MVP for Kanto Badges: Poliwrath (hard to pick, they all did well).

Current Team:

Spoiler:

Number of Badges: 16.

Current Location: Saffron City.

Number of losses: 8.

Last edited:
Years
I haven't done one of these in a few years, but I have a lot of free time now so why not!

Forum User Name: curelixir
Game(s): Fire Red
Pokémon Type: Ghost
Single/Ultimate/Free Mode?: Single

Last edited:
Years
Ok, time to finish this run!

Yellow, HeartGold, Sigma Σmerald, Platinum, White 2, X, Sun.

2. Pokémon HeartGold Fighting Monotype update No. 13!

The final challenge, Red! I grinded my team up to level 75 (with the Lucky Egg I had and Gym Rematches, it wasn't very tough!), and then I realized I had 16 Rare Candies, and as this is so close to the end, I used them all, so now everyone is lv 78. I prepared my team a bit for Red. I have battled him many times, but in Crystal, so I know his team but not his movesets. I gave Primeape the Choice Scarf, Heracross a Payapa Berry to handle the Espeon (as Heracross is Brave, a -Spe nature, I think it may not outspeed Espeon with Choice Scarf), and Machamp a Koba Berry to handle Charizard's Air Slash and beat it with Rock Slide. That's it, time to face Red... Climbed Mt. Silver and, well...

ZJEjLbr.png

The final challenge!! Pikachu Vs Primeape! A very easy kill with Close Combat, I was faster, and was not paralyzed either. But of course, my luck had to strike me... Machamp the misser, I am beginning to hate him... He missed Rock Slide after taking the Air Slash from Charizard with the help of the berry. Now I hoped for him to miss while healing Machamp, but he got a crit. Poliwrath managed to hit the Charizard with Waterfall, but ended up falling. I could Revive Machamp in the process, though. BUT HE GOT ANOTHER CRIT WITH AIR SLASH!!! Luckily, he was very weakened and didn't heal so Primeape finished it off with Strength. Lapras was next. I sent Hariyama. He hit me with Psychic, but could not survive the Fake Out + Close Combat combination from my burned Hariyama. Snorlax was extremely easy. I hit him with Hitmonchan's Sky Uppercut, and his Blizzard did pitiful damage. He fell to Hail damage. And at last a bit of luck!! He sent Venusaur, and missed Sleep Powder, so it was easily taken down with 2 Ice Punches from Hitmonchan. He sent his final Pokémon, Blastoise. He doesn't even have Espeon and I prepared for it xD. 2 ThunderPunches from Hitmonchan after surviving the Blizzard and hail damage with 21 HP took him down!!! YESS! Made it!!, Run complete! I guess I overleveled my team a bit too much for this fight, it turned out to be quite easy, Lance gave me a lot more trouble.

AqXCWhN.png

A quite special run, it took a lot of hours, not 78 as the game says because the emulator sped things up a bit, but a lot of them, I leveled up a full team of Fighting-types up to level 78, which is a lot, and had some epic fights. The key to the run was maybe the addition of Hitmonchan to the team before the first E4 battles, he made life a lot easier with his coverage. At the beginning I suffered a lot with only Poliwag, losing many times to Bugsy and his Scyther, and even to a wild Pineco, but after that I didn't lose again, the addition of Machop and especially Heracross to the team helped a lot. I have to say that all my Pokémon have been very helpful, I'll talk a bit about all of them.

Poliwag was my first Pokémon, and the last one to evolve, it took so long to evolve it into Poliwrath!! It was a very late evolution, in Kanto and at a very high level, 54 or 55, almost as if it were a Dragonite! Poliwrath gave me coverage throughout the whole game, his Water attacks helped a lot. But as I said before, I'll never forget this! :P

MRpbiWF.png

Primeape joined the team when I had 3 badges as a Mankey, and she was very important as she was the fastest Pokémon of the team. Her U-turn was used a lot, and after she learnt Close Combat she was extremely strong as well.

Machamp... Yes, she was good but the amount of times she missed her attacks... I wish she had had No Guard instead of Guts, 3 Cross Chops misses in a row, or the Rock Slide miss against Red are examples of this bad luck I constantly had with her. She was the bulkiest Pokémon of the team, though, and I remember well the Berry + Payback strategy we made against Sabrina, which was pretty cool.

Heracross made the team very strong when she joined it, and even more when she learnt Brick Break so early. She took down almost every Johto Gym, an extremely strong Pokémon throughout the whole game, although a bit slow due to her Brave Nature, she failed to outspeed some important Pokémon even with Choice Scarf equipped.

Hitmonchan joined the team just before the first E4 battles, and as I said he was extremely important. I chose well the Tyrogue evolution! His elemental punches were necessary coverage against Lance. He was maybe a bit weaker than the others, but compensated it hugely with super effective moves against many Pokémon.

And last but not least, we have Hariyama, who joined the team before the E4 rematches. Not much was done with him, but he was pretty helpful with his bulk and insane power when burned due to Guts.

So that's it, my final team. Maybe they don't have the best movesets, for example I think Earthquake wasn't necessary on Heracross, and there are no boosting moves. It also feels a bit limited in terms of coverage, but well, it's a monotype after all, that's not strange! This time without a spoiler tag, they deserve to be seen, here is my final team!!

FINAL TEAM:

Lv 78
Spr_4h_062.png
(M) @ Mystic Water.
Hardy Nature. Surf, Ice Beam, Waterfall, Brick Break.

Lv 78
Spr_4h_214_m.png
(F) @ Choice Scarf.
Brave Nature. Brick Break, Close Combat, Earthquake, Megahorn.

Lv 78
Spr_4h_068.png
(F) @ Leftovers.
Lonely nature. Wake-Up Slap, Payback, Cross Chop, Strength.

Lv 78
Spr_4h_057.png
(F) @ Black Belt.
Naughty nature. Strength, U-turn, Dig, Close Combat.

Lv 78
Spr_4h_107.png
(M) @ Expert Belt.
Jolly Nature. Sky Uppercut, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, ThunderPunch.

Lv 78
Spr_4d_297.png
(M) @ Flame Orb.
Careful Nature. Ice Punch, Rock Climb, Close Combat, Fake Out.

Number of losses: 8.

So that's it! I hope someone enjoyed reading through this! Now a new challenge in Sigma Σmerald awaits!

Last edited:

aruupaa

Just an ordinary person
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 20, 2019
Progress: FireRed
butterfree.png
scizor.png
pinsir.png
---> Liquid Crystal
heracross.png
forretress.png
yanma.png
---> Emerald
beautifly.png
masquerain.png
volbeat.png
armaldo.png
---> Platinum (0/8)

Photos:​
(Note: Seems like I forgot the pics of Liquid Crystal. Oops. Putting them here as well.)
Spoiler:

Team:​
beautifly-female.gif

Belle the Beautifly Lv.50 @Quick Claw
Female/Docile/Swarm
Giga Drain/Aerial Ace/Shadow Ball/Psychic
Quite versatile and has a quite good Sp. Atk. stat. Was good to have her on the team.

masquerain.gif

Pluie the Masquerain Lv.50 @Sea Incense
Male/Modest/Intimidate
Water Pulse/Ice Beam/Silver Wind/Stun Spore
Quite interesting for a Bug type. Shined everytime against Team Magma.

volbeat.gif

Haku the Volbeat Lv.55 @Lax Incense
Male/Hardy/Swarm
Signal Beam/Thunderbolt/Tail Glow/Double Team
MVP, probably because of all the water in this game. Also was crucial for my strategy against Drake and Wallace. Lax Inc. + 6 Double Teams makes you invincible. 3 Tail Glows makes you unstoppable.

armaldo.gif

Cannonball the Armaldo Lv.53 @Hard Stone
Male/Impish/Battle Armor
Ancient Power/Earthquake/Earthquake/Iron Tail
2nd MVP. Quite versatile and hard hitter. Probably would have been MVP if not for all the water types.​

You might have noticed the French nicknaming pattern on Pokemon... I'm not French though. Actually I don't even know French. I just look them up whenever I can't find a better nickname because French sound so well. You also might have noticed no Steven, because there is no way for me to beat him without overgrinding, which is what I hate. Going on to Platinum now, which might just be the hardest.

Years
After a very nice run in HeartGold, we move on to Sigma Σmerald! I have never played this hack but it seems to resemble ORAS in many aspects, so that's why I have picked it. You can check the thread of the game, made by the user DraconianWing, here:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=356042

3. Pokémon Sigma Σmerald Fighting Monotype update No. 1!

In this run we won't have to wait for long to get the first Fighting-type in the game, because the starter Torchic evolves into a Fighting-type! So, it's obvious the starter I picked. It's good to know that a starter will be available for the monotype in every region (Torchic, Chimchar, Tepig and Chespin) but in Alola. The Torchic was Mild, a decent nature, and had the Speed Boost ability, so that's pretty nice! The rival battle went well, I was pretty scared as my Torchic knew Ember at lv 5, so I thought Mudkip may had known Water Gun or something like that. Fortunately, May only used Tackle and my lv 8 Torchic won using Scratch. So that's our first trainer battle won! After that I explored a few routes and caught a few Pokémon. It's cool that Pokémon from other regions are very rare while Hoenn Pokémon are more common. For example, in the first route Pidgey and Sentret appear but they are rare. I was lucky to get a Surskit at Route 102, wasn't even looking for it! It's also nice that catching Pokémon gives experience, like in modern games! So yeah, I like this so far. I stopped playing when I reached Petalburg City, and my Torchic is already lv 12.

Current Team:

Spoiler:

Number of Badges: 0.

Current Location: Petalburg City.

Number of losses: 0.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I've kept going!

3. Pokémon Sigma Σmerald Fighting Monotype update No. 2!

I reached Petalburg Woods, where I caught the second Pokémon for my team, a Shroomish! And it was Adamant, a great nature! It's curious that this is a Fighting monotype and none of my Pokémon are part Fighting yet. I have gone through the forest and beat the Aqua grunt with Shroomish. Outside of the forest I got the Bullet Seed TM, which is a bit broken as it has its future gens effect of 25 Power. It's physical, so I immediately taught it to Shroomish. After exploring a few more routes and catching some Pokémon I went to challenge the first gym of the game with Shroomish and Torchic. Roxanne battle! It was extremely easy. The 2 Geodudes fell to a single Bullet Seed, while the Nosepass was a bit harder because of the berry it held, the use of Harden and Thunder Wave and the 2 Potions Roxanne used, but it didn't do much damage, so made it! First Badge earned! After that I could use Cut, so I explred a few places, getting for example the Miracle Seed for Shroomish, and battling a few trainers that made Torchic evolve into Combusken! After destroying the Aqua grunt and rescuing the Wingull, I battled the rival. It was an easy fight. Combusken, using Rock Tomb, beat the Torkoal with 2 hits, and then Shroomish handled Mudkip.

Current Team:

Spoiler:

Number of Badges: 1.

Current Location: Rostburo City.

Last edited:

Tek

Years
Sign-up

Tek

Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, White, Y, Sun

Dragon

Ultimate

Got two badges so far, I'll post progress later. Turns out Celadon Game Corner in Yellow does not have a Dratini, so I've got to get the Super Rod and bike down to Safari Zone before returning to Vermilion for badge three. I'll be avoiding as many trainers as possible since those dragons need so much XP.

Years
This game goes extremely fast, so a huge update is coming!!

3. Pokémon Sigma Σmerald Fighting Monotype update No. 3!

After reaching Dewford and getting the Old Rod, I went to Granite Cave, where I caught Makuhita and added it to my team. In Sigma Σmerald, Tyrogue also appears in this cave, so I caught it as well. Aiming for Hitmontop this time! I also went back to Route 102 because Poliwag can be fished there. I know I have trained a Poliwag in every game up to now, but you know, I need a Water-type for the water HMs like Surf and Waterfall, and better a Poli than a HM Slave, right? So, yes! Again training a Poliwag! After grinding a bit and getting the Exp Share for the weak Tyrogue, I faced Brawly. Machop was first. It was easy for Shroomish, who paralyzed it with Effect Spore and used Leech Seed as well. After taking a few Karate Chops and Seismic Toss, he fell to Bullet Seed. His Meditate destroyed my Poliwag with a critical Force Palm. Combusken, with 2 Pecks, won. Last, Makuhita. With Sand-Attack, he made my Combusken miss a lot, and after a few Pecks, it was healed. Fortunately, my Makuhita with Fake Out and a couple of Force Palms beat it while it used Knock Off, I don't know why... So that's our second badge!

After reaching Slateport, as everyone was lv 18-19, I decided it was time to evolve Tyrogue. But his Defense was a bit higher than his attack, maybe due to Aron's Defense EVs at Granite Cave, so I bought a Protein with all the money I had. It was not enough, and I went back to the first route to beat some Poochyenas and get some Attack EVs. It worked well, and after a few battles at Route 110, he evolved into Hitmontop! After beating Team Aqua and the first Trick House level, I faced May. It was a pretty straightforward battle. Lombre fell to Fake Out + 2 Thieves from Hitmontop. Slugma went down against Poliwag, and a single Bullet Seed from Shroomish beat the Marshtomp. As I kept going, a few evolutions happened! First, Shroomish evolved into Breloom, then, at Route 117 against a breeder, Makuhita became Hariyama, and in Mauville Gym, in a double battle, Poliwag evolved into Poliwhirl!

And we went on and faced Wattson! Hariyama beat the Voltorb easily with Fake Out + Force Palm, and then Breloom defeated Electrike with Bullet Seed. Magneton hit Hariyama hard with Mirror Shot, but fell to Force Palm, even getting paralyzed. Finally, Manectric was taken down by Hitmontop. His Shock Waves hit hard, and I needed to use 2 Soda Pops, but with Thief we ended up winning and earning our third badge! Now I am at the Trick House which has opened a new challenge!

Current Team:

Spoiler:

Number of Badges: 3.

Current Location: Trick House.

Pave Low2

Everything
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 14, 2018
LeafGreen Electric Mono

This could easily become an ultimate, I am really liking this type. The hardest part was levelling Pikachu to 20 before Brock so it could learn Slam and actually do something against Geodude and Onix. Had to spend quite a bit to get Tbolt for Jolteon from the Celadon Game Corner. I happily remembered that Zapdos can be acquired before the E4, so this could be a very juicy playthrough. I just need to focus on getting good movepools for my Pokemon now, since Electrode isn't the strongest but still deals a favourable amount of damage.

Spr_3f_026.png

Baelish | Level 44
Serious
Thunderbolt | Brick Break | Mega Punch | Thunder Wave

Spr_3f_135.png

Petyr | Level 42
Jolly
Thunderbolt | Secret Power | Pin Missile | Thunder Wave

Spr_3f_101.png

Watt | Level 42
Hardy
Light Screen | Thief | Spark | Sonicboom

Screens:
Spoiler:

Years
Another big update!

3. Pokémon Sigma Σmerald Fighting Monotype update No. 4!

After finishing the Trick House second puzzle, I kept going, arrived at Fallarbor Town and there using the Heart Scale I taught Hitmontop Triple Kick. I eventually arrived at Mt. Chimney and faced Maxie there. In this hack, the level of his Pokémon was quite high, 27 and 28, higher than in the originals at least. I was very lucky with Confusion in this battle, as Mightyena used Swagger against Hariyama but I could hit it through Confusion with Force Palm, and then 2 Rock Tombs again while still being Confused from Hariyama beat the Golbat even after the Super Potion he used. Finally, a single BubbleBeam from Poliwhirl beat the Camerupt.

In this hack both Machop and Mankey appear at the Jagged Pass, but I am not going to train any of the 2 here, I just caught them and left them in the PC.

At Lavaridge I got some Charcoal for Combusken, and faced Flannery. The battle started bad as her Camerupt beat my Combusken with a Magnitude 8 attack, but then Poliwhirl came and beat it again with a BubbleBeam, and the same happened with her second Camerupt, a BubbleBeam was enough. Breloom took the Slugma down with Force Palm, and finally Poliwhirl with 3 BubbleBeams beat Torkoal. She paralyzed me with Body Slam and we had a cool weather war with Sunny Day and Rain Dance. Luckily my Pokémon could win. I taught Overheat to Combusken as it is a really powerful move.

In this game you get to pick 2 fossils in the Mirage Tower, as there are 5. But none of them is a Fighting-type, so... I picked the Old Amber and the Helix Fossil. A bit annoying route with the Sandstorm but not hard at all for my team. And afte this, Norman was my next target! Spinda was extremely easy, the combination of Fake Out + Triple Kick from Hitmontop beat the Spinda. Vigoroth was tougher as it had Play Rough, which did quite a lot of damage to Breloom. He survived the Force Palm, but 2 Mach Punches were enough after he healed, priority helped here! Linoone fell to 2 Double Kicks from Combusken. He was faster and could have beaten me with 2 attacks, but thanks to Speed Boost I outsped him in the second turn! And finally, Slaking. I have Pokémon with Dig so it could have been really stupid, but I tried doing it fas. Hariyama beat it with Fake Out and 3 Force Palms (after the Sitrus Berry heal) Counter left my Pokémon with 14 HP but I could win in the end. So now we have 5 badges and HM Surf! I went home to get the Amulet Coin, and now it's time to explore using this HM! So I went to New Mauville and a few of the Water routes... I also found a lv 50 Zapdos at New Mauville, with AncientPower as its only attacking move... That shouldn't be there so early I think. The game has a problem with rematches as well, as they don't check for badges and keep leveling up. I faced a trainer with lv 49 Pokémon... Won with a lot of trouble beacause of a bit stupid AI.

So that's it for now! I have to explore a few more Routes with surf before going on.

Current Team:

Spoiler:

Number of Badges: 5.

Current Location: New Mauville.

Pave Low2

Everything
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 14, 2018
Electric LeafGreen Mono

Complete! Yeah this was a fun one, but will probably do a few different types on LG and Emerald before going onto an ultimate.

Spr_3f_145.png

Ampere | Level 60
Quiet
Steel Wing | Thunder | Drill Peck | Detect

Spr_3f_135.png

Petyr | Level 58
Jolly
Double-Edge | Thunderbolt | Toxic | Pin Missile

Spr_3f_026.png

Baelish | Level 56
Serious
Thunderbolt | Brick Break | Strength | Thunder Wave

Spr_3f_082.png

Coulomb | Level 57
Impish
Supersonic | Tri Attack | Thunder Wave | Thunderbolt

Spr_3f_101.png

Watt | Level 58
Hardy
Explosion | Thunderbolt | Thief | Return​

Screens:
Spoiler:

Forum User Name: Octane
Game(s): Leaf Green
Pokémon Type: Bug

Last edited:
Years
ghost.gif
- Fire Red
poison.gif
- Fire Red, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, White, Y, Moon

I live update this post every few minutes.

Ghost Monotype Challenge - Fire Red

So after much debating on whether to use Gengar, Gengar, or Gengar, I've decided to use Gengar. I hacked in a level 3 Gastly as soon as I got out of Pallet town with my Squirtle. Once it learned Night Shade, Brock was a pushover. I progressed through to Cerulean City, defeating Misty with ease, then I moved on to Vermillion City. After doing the things on the SS Anne, I defeated Lt. Surge and made my way through the Rock Tunnel to Lavendar Town. At this point my Gastly is now a Gengar and is pretty overleveled. I'm going to have to add another Gengar to my team at one point because of the challenge rules, but I'll do that later. Right now I just defeated Erika and am going up the Pokemon Tower.

EDIT

Just finished finished the Elite Four! My first Gengar was disgustingly overleveled due to me pretty much soloing the game with him, but my second Gengar ended up being pretty decent himself. I didn't have many problems during the fights, my biggest issue was I kept running out of PP for my moves lol.

Spr_3f_094.png

Gengar | Level 78
Psychic - Thief - Shadow Ball - Brick Break

Spr_3f_094.png

Gengar | Level 65
Shadow Ball - Nightmare - Hypnosis - Dream Eater

I think I'm going to start an Ultimate Challenge for probably my favorite type, Poison.

Forum User Name: curelixir
Game(s): Fire Red, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, White, Y, Moon
Pokemon Type: Poison
Single/Ultimate/Free Mode: Ultimate

EDIT

Poison Ultimate Monotype Challenge - Fire Red

I completely POWERED through that Kanto poison run lol. I had a ton of free time today (and thank goodness for the fast forward button). I was going to add Tentacruel to my team but I didn't want to have to split more experience, so I just stuck with 5. Got my team up to 60 for the Elite Four. Golbat was more useful than I anticipated, which was nice. Venusaur was kinda the weakest link in my team. Anyway, I'm moving on to Crystal!

Ir0ENCX.png

Spr_3f_042.png

Golbat | Level 64
Poison Fang | Air Cutter | Aerial Ace | Steel Wing

Spr_3f_031.png

Nidoqueen | Level 60
Bite | Surf | Superpower | Shock Wave

Spr_3f_094.png

Gengar | Level 60
Hypnosis | Shadow Ball | Dream Eater | Nightmare

Spr_3f_034.png

Nidoking | Level 60
Megahorn | Brick Break | Surf | Earthquake

Spr_3f_003.png

Venusaur | Level 60
Synthesis | Razor Leaf | Giga Drain | Hidden Power

Poison Ultimate Monotype Challenge - Crystal

Started up immediately after finishing my Fire Red part of the challenge, and progressed a bit. Caught most of my team already, but now I'm out of energy for today, so I'll pick this back up later.

EDIT

Finished this run too. I am totally exhausted lol. Going to be starting Hoenn later, but I need some rest. I didn't have any trouble with Gym Leaders, but Karen and Lance gave me a few problems. Victreebel and Tentacruel were the MVPs, whereas Gengar was kind of a letdown after his initial use for defeating Will, and Ariados was near useless because of its abysmal moves. This is fun, I enjoy Poison Pokemon a lot.

MFNAdgz.png

Spr_2c_071.png

Victreebel | Level 57
Razor Leaf | Sleep Powder | Acid | Cut

Spr_2c_094.png

Gengar | Level 50
Shadow Ball | Hypnosis | Dream Eater | Curse

Spr_2c_042.png

Crobat | Level 50
Bite | Wing Attack | Fly | Confuse Ray

Spr_2c_168.png

Ariados | Level 51
Poison Sting | Night Shade | Leech Life | Fury Swipes

Spr_2c_073.png

Tentacruel | Level 53
Surf | Whirlpool | Icy Wind | Acid

Spr_2c_034.png

Nidoking | Level 56
Horn Attack | Strength | Horn Attack | DynamicPunch

Poison Ultimate Monotype Challenge - Emerald

Started up and quickly caught a Wurmple, which eventually evolved into a Dustox. I don't plan on actually using Dustox on my team, so it's just to hold me over until I catch a Tentacool. Beat Roxanne and made my way to Dewford where I could finally catch one. I also caught a Zubat and spent a while training that. Got to Slateport and caught an Oddish, which I spent a while training, it evolved into Gloom. Tentacool was my best bet against Wattson's Magneton, because of Bubblebeam, so I overleveled him a bit. Beat Wattson. Caught Koffing and Grimer on the way to Fallarbor. When I arrived at Fallarbor Town I caught my final team member, Seviper. I spent an obnoxiously long time leveling them and now I feel a little overleveled lol.
EDIT: Finished up this part of the challenge \o/ Drake and Wallace were so infuriating, I spent literally all my money on items just to survive. Moving on to Platinum, but this is going to be a LOT slower because I'm not using a speed up button :P

WMSxEH2.png

Spr_3e_073.png

Tentacruel | Level 65
Surf | Acid | Dive | Ice Beam

Spr_3e_169.png

Crobat | Level 61
Air Cutter | Fly | Steel Wing | Poison Fang

Spr_3e_045.png

Vileplume | Level 59
Petal Dance | Acid | Poisonpowder | Moonlight

Spr_3e_336.png

Seviper | Level 65
Poison Fang | Lick | Crunch | Strength

Spr_3e_089.png

Muk | Level 57
Sludge Bomb | Acid Armor | Toxic | Rock Smash

Spr_3e_110.png

Weezing | Level 64
Thunderbolt | Sludge | Destiny Bond | Explosion

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

That's amazing, you overtook what I have done in more than a month in... one day xD, you have to tell me your secret for being so fast! I have a speed up button but cannot go so fast! By the way, Desmume emulator has a Speed Up button, not as fast as the GBA emulators, but it might be worth a try! It made my HeartGold run faster. Anyways, here comes a big update for Sigma Emerald.

3. Pokémon Sigma Σmerald Fighting Monotype update No. 5!

So, after getting the fifth badge and exploring a lot with Surf, I went on to Route 118, and against a trainer there my Combusken evolved into Blaziken! I have done a lot and there have been a few important battles:

First up we have our rival May in Route 119. I started with Blaziken and she started with Lombre. It was raining, and the Water Sport she used made Overheat did very few damage... but enough for Double Kick to finish it off! From there the battle was very very simple; Marshtomp fell to a single Bullet Seed from Breloom, and Slugma to a Force Palm from Hariyama.

The next important battle was Winona for the sixth badge. After getting the Devon Scope, I went to face her in battle. Poliwhirl beat Swablu with two Ice Beams (needing 2 wasn't nice!) And I was right. Tropius, who is extremely weak to Ice, survived the Ice Beam and beat Poliwhirl with an extremely strong Leaf Storm! Thankfully, Blaziken came and took down Tropius with Blaze Kick. Skarmory was next and an Overheat from Blaziken was enough to beat it. Against Pelipper, I was lucky with confusion and Breloom with a couple of Bullet Seeds beat it after a Supersonic. I don't want to say it because it may ruin the end of the run, but I am always unlucky with Confusion and in this run I have been lucky so far. And finally, Altaria fell to Fake Out + 2 Rock Tombs from Hariyama, quite luckily, it was pretty close, had it survived and healed, it could have become annoying. So I got the sixth badge!

Next up was yet another battle with May in Lilycove. She started with Tropius and as I had Breloom out I switched out to Blaziken, who beat it with Overheat after taking a strong Air Slash. Next up was... Swampert! Nice to see this in this hack, not Marshtomp for the final battle! She used Protect twice, but in the end a single Bullet Seed from Breloom beat it (this Pokémon is going to have nightmares with Breloom, even when it was a Mudkip Vs Shroomish it always fell the same way!) Magcargo was easy for Poliwhirl with Surf, and finally Hariyama with Fake Out and a couple of Force Palms beat Ludicolo.

By the way, this hack includes the elemental stones purchasable in Lilycove, and of course I bought a Water Stone for Poliwhirl! So it became Poliwrath! Quite late in the game, but a bit earlier than in the HeartGold run at least... I also have to say I caught a Heracross in the Safari Zone, but I don't plan to use it...

Anyways, we move on, and the next important battle, Maxie in the Magma Hideout! It was pretty straightforward. Hitmontop took the Mightyena down with Fake Out and 2 Triple Kicks, without receiving damage as he used Scary Face and a Super Potion, which didn't heal enough. Crobat was taken down by Hariyama with 3 Rock Tombs. He insisted on not doing damage, using Mean Look and a Super Potion, but with a crit in one of my moves it was enough. Finally, Camerupt was very easy for Poliwrath with Surf.

And finally, the hardest battle by far so far in the run, Tate & Liza, not the best gym to go with Fighting-types... Anyways, this started with Xatu and Claydol VS Hariyama and Blaziken. I went with Fake Out + Blaze Kick, all to the Xatu, but it survived, and Claydol's Earthquake did a lot of damage to Blaziken. Xatu was healed, but Blaziken's Overheat took it down in one hit. Unfortunately, Claydol's Earthquake beat Blaziken, and Hariyama's Knock Off left Claydol with less than half of its HP. He sent Lunatune and I sent Poliwrath... and an awful turn happened. Hariyama was taken down, Claydol survived the Surf, which left Lunatone in orange HP, and Breloom came out to be beaten in the same turn with a Psychic. It's 2 Vs 3 now.

They healed Claydol and Lunatone survived the Surf in red, luckily Hitmontop's Fake Out and the heal left them without attacking this turn. And they used their third Hyper Potion! This time on Lunatone. I revived Hariyama because I was scared, and attacked with Surf. Claydol did little damage with Earthquake. And finally, a great turn!! Hitmontop used Triple Kick on Lunatone, and Poliwrath's Surf took both Pokémon down!! Here is the pic of the key moment of the fight!
k1uXCnk.png

So Solrock was the last Pokémon I had to face, but now it was a 1 VS 2, and it couldn't survive the Surf + Triple Kick combination from my Pokémon!! So after a very tough battle...

nLG0D8l.png

So I got the seventh badge in a quite epic battle! Now time to beat Team Magma at Mossdeep!

Current Team:

Spoiler:

Number of Badges: 7.

Current Location: Mossdeep City.

Last edited:

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
Years
Time for a new Monotype, yeah? Let's go... Steel. In Pearl (basically the only game short of X/Y where a Steel monotype is even feasible).

Forum User Name: Decidueye
Game(s): Pearl
Pokémon Type: Steel

Pearl is nice enough to give you a wide variety of Steels, including two Specially based ones in Empoleon and Bronzong. Piplup is a Starter, Onix is available nice and early, and I'll have five Pokémon by the 3rd Gym compliments of Bronzor, Shieldon, and Wormadam. Lucario will round out the team. There are three major problems that could take time. First, Burmy is Honey Tree exclusive, and has to be female to evolve into a Steel type. As an added bonus, Burmy is effectively mandatory before the second gym (because defeating Roserade is hard enough with Flying and Fire types, doing it with a pure Water type and a Rock/Ground seems nigh impossible). If the Honey Trees don't go in my favor, this could take a while. The second is Lucario's awful join level, and the last is that the Metal Coat cannot be obtained except from wild Bronzor prior to the E4. ugh.

~~~~~~~~

Anyway, UPDATE 1!
Badges: 1/8

Things that happened:
Spoiler:

Team:
Spoiler:

Years
Here comes a very big update!

3. Pokémon Sigma Σmerald Fighting Monotype update No. 6!

We left at Mossdeep last time, and there we had a quite long battle versus Maxie and Tabitha. It started with Poliwrath and Metang Vs. Mightyena and Camerupt. It started well! Surf beat Camerupt and did a lot to Mightyena as it was a crit. Metang went for Reflect and Mightyena for Scary Face. A second Mightyena was sent, and they both went for Swagger against our Pokémon. Both of us hit ourselves with confusion xD. Snarl and Take Down hit the both of us, and Metang once again hit himself, but Poliwrath didn't, so he beat the weakened Mightyena. Crobat was their next Pokémon and it immediately used Mean Look against Poliwrath. A bad turn as Snarl kept hitting and lowering our Special attack, Poliwrath hit herserf due to Confusion and Metang missed his attack... And the battle kept the same way, Crobat used Swift and Mightyena kept using Snarl. I couldn't do much damage because my Sp. Attack has been lowered a lot, and couldn't switch out either due to Mean Look. Metang fell and Steven sent Aggron, who hit Crobat with Thunder while being confused to yet another Swagger! Crobat fell and I could switch out Poliwrath and sent Hariyama. They sent a Camerupt. We took another Snarl, but finally, with Dragon Claw, Aggron beat the Mightyena. Camerupt set up Curse and a Golbat was sent. After Fake Out and Aggron hitting himself, Aggron beat Golbat with Dragon Claw, and it was a 1 Vs 2 against Camerupt now. Easy with Force Palm + Dragon Claw to finish the battle!

Using Dive, I explored a lot of places, as I wanted Poliwrath to forget it when that was done, and teach her Waterfall. In Sootopolis, I got the Brick Break TM, and as TMs are reusable in this game, all my team was taught this move! Anyways, we move on to face Archie! It was pretty easy. Hitting through confusion, Hariyama beat Mightyena with Fake Out and Brick Break. Then Poliwrath beat Crobat with Ice Beam (he only went for Mean Look and a Super Potion). Finally, Fake Out + Brick Break from Hitmontop beat Sharpedo.

And after Rayquaza saved the world, it was time to battle the last leader in the game, Juan! Luvdisc hit Breloom with a super effective Draining Kiss, but fell to a Seed Bomb. Sealeo was easy for Hitmontop with Fake Out + Brick Break. Whiscash didn't survive a Seed Bomb from Breloom. Kingdra was next and he beat Breloom with Ice Beam. Fake Out + 2 Brick Breaks from Hari, the last one hitting first before falling due to Quick Claw, finished off the Kingdra, who used Dragon Pulse Vs. Hariyama. Finally, Blaziken destroyed Crawfaunt with Brick Break. So we have now 8 badges!!

... And the next challenge is the Victory Road, where we battled Wally. I switched out Blaziken Vs. the Altaria and sent Poliwrath to beat it with Ice Beam. Magneton fell to a single Earthquake from Blaziken. Gardevoir was troublesome, though... He beat Hariyama after being healed and using Double Team, Future Sight and Psychic. Blaziken missed Overheat and fell to Psychic + the Future Sight attack... and Breloom missed Seed Bomb and also fell to Psychic!! Hitmontop beat Gardevoir with Fake Out and Strength... Finally, Poliwrath finished the battle destroying Delcatty with Brick Break and Roselia with 2 Ice Beams.

I went through the cave, and while doing so I caught the final member for my team, a Medicham!! I taught it through Heart Scales Ice Punch, ThunderPunch, and Zen Headbutt. I also taught Breloom Drain Punch. I grinded Medicham so that he reached the rest of my team, which was lv 50-51, but I didn't want to grind a lot, I went for the E4 challenge with these levels.

First up we have Sidney, who sent a lv 50! Mightyena, I didn't expect that... Hariyama with Fake Out and Brick Break beat it. Shiftry was next, and Blazimiss made it again... He survived Brick Break and healed, then Blaze Kick missed TWICE and he beat me with Extrasensory. Breloom won with Drain Punch. Now the most repeated combination of my run, Fake Out + Attack, Brick Break this time, and from Hitmontop and Hariyama to beat Absol and Cacturne, respectively. Finally, a Seed Bomb from Breloom beat Crawdaunt.

The next challenge was Phoebe, and I expected it to be hard, but it wasn't. Dusclops used Future Sight but fell to 2 Knock Offs from Hariyama, and Poliwrath beat Banette with Waterfall, although Grudge left me without PP. Blaziken beat the other Dusclops. It surived the Blaze Kick + Overheat combination, but a few more Blaze Kicks made me win. Poliwrath, this time with Surf beat the other Banette, and finally Sableye was taken down with 5 Earthquakes due to a Full Restore from Hitmontop.

Glacia was next, and it was the easiest battle of the E4. Blaziken beat Glalie with Blaze Kick, and Medicham took down the Walrein with a Hi Jump Kick. A Seed Bomb from Breloom beat the 2 Sealeos, and 2 Brick Breaks from Hitmontop were enough to destroy the other Glalie.

Drake was quite the battle, one of my toughest battles ever in a Pokémon game. I switched out Breloom versus his Altaria, and Medi had to take a strong Aerial Ace before beating it with Ice Punch. Flygon survived Poliwrath's Ice Beam but his Screech missed. He healed, but my next Ice Beam froze him and allowed me to finish it off in the next turn. Next was the strongest Pokémon I had faced so far in the run, Moxie Salamence. He survived the Ice Beam from Poli and beat me with 2 Zen Headbutts, raising his Attack with Moxie. Hariyama with Fake Out + Rock Tomb left him in red, but he beat me with Zen Headbutt + Rock Slide. However, thanks to Rock Tomb, Medicham outsped Salamence and took it down with Ice Punch. Kingdra was next, and he froze Breloom with Ice Beam. I healed and sent Blaziken, but with Surf I didn't survive for long. Hirmontop with Fake Out and Brick Break almost won, he survived in red even after the heal. He was in range for a Mach Punch kill from Breloom. And finally, his second Flygon. He beat my weakened Medicham with Earth Power, and Breloom with Flamethrower. I was forced to revive Poliwrath and beat it with a couple of Ice Beams. He forced me to heal because his Earth Power critted me. But I won! My team was extremely weakened, here is a picture:

0ma1VQb.png

And we had out final challenge, and my stupidity... I don't know why I thought I was going to battle Steven, and put Blaziken first to battle Skarmory... Yeah, Wallace, I know. Bad idea, Blaziken Vs Wailord. Brick Break did a bit of damage but didn't weaken Water Spout enough and Blaziken fell. Breloom beat Wailord with Seed Bomb. Whiscash was next and it was very easy for Breloom as well. Now a great moment, my Medicham with ThunderPunch and Hi Jump Kick beat the Milotic! He used Toxic and left me with 23 HP with Surf. Hitmontop with Earthquake afters him healing it beat Tentacruel, surviving his last Hydro Pump with 1 HP!

Z1vRRbE.png

Ludicolo was next. He survived 2 Brick Breaks and a Rock Tomb from Hariyama... After the heal, I sent Breloom and with 2 Seed Bombs beat it. I sent Hariyama against his final Pokémon, Gyarados. But Rock Tomb didn't do enough, he used Earthquake a few times, so I sent Breloom and beat Gyarados with 2 Seed Bombs! I AM THE CHAMPION!!

OA13Za1.png

The challenge is not over. This hack has E4 rematches, and I have checked entering the E4 again Sidney has a lv 70 Sharpedo, so yeah... A bit of grinding will be required. Also Steven Stone will be battled and defeated in the future! So as I said, a few more things to do yet! The next update will include (hopefully) E4 rematches...

MVP of the E4 battles: Breloom.

Current Team:

Spoiler:

Number of Badges: 8.

Current Location: Trick House.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Forum User Name: Ash
Game(s): Crystal
Pokémon Type: Normal
Single/Ultimate/Free Mode?: single. Might do ultimate in the future but ehh we will see.

Ready set goo~

Pave Low2

Everything
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 14, 2018
Bug LeafGreen Mono

Complete! Pinsir was by far the most useful Pokemon, especially in the E4. I was able to Swords Dance 3x and then use a Full Restore which basically swept everyone in the E4 + the Champion except Agatha. The Sleep Powder + Psychic combination managed to work wonders there. This was a decent challenge, but if I didn't have Pinsir I feel like my Pokemon would have had to be 10 levels higher to stand a chance against the E4. The movepools were fairly week but I guess I just needed Sleep Powder + a few decent moves to deal damage.

Spr_3f_127.png

Severus | Level 66 w/ Hyper Cutter
Quirky
Strength | Earthquake | Swords Dance | Brick Break

Spr_3f_012.png

Bih | Level 54 w/ CompoundEyes
Impish
Sleep Powder | Aerial Ace | Silver Wind | Psybeam

Spr_3f_047.png

Snip | Level 54 w/ Effect Spore
Adamant
Giga Drain | Spore | Leech Life | Return

Spr_3f_049.png

Veninite | Level 54 w/ Shield Dust
Hardy
Sleep Powder | Psychic | Gust | Leech Life

3cnel6N.png
FlfYPz2.png
j3CXdxI.png
NTv5khx.png
oWgkRLY.png
TxCgyZ4.png
CMMYiFr.png
JbY7yc0.png
8lDJUWV.png
ZpEYzyt.png
lEwANFy.png

The Sceptile King

Just came back from a break!
Years
Hey guys, i'm back again with another completed monotype, but instead of electric or grass, I skipped over it and did poison with Pokemon Red.

I kinda skipped over the other two monotypes I have going, because I am kind of on a gen 1 binge right now, and Poison seemed like a fun one to complete.
I started the game with Nidoran M and Bulbasaur and the two worked pretty well with each other, but Nidoran is a better pokemon in the first place, especially in the early game aside from Gym's. After I completed the Rock Tunnel, I rushed to get a Gastly, and grinded him up into a Haunter, and immediately evolved him into a Gengar the second I got a Haunter. Gengar was kind of OP for me, and destroyed everything and was the MVP, because he took out basically every alakazam i went against, and those in gen 1 are nothing to joke about. After I did everything I could, I went to Cinnabar Island and caught a Koffing, and used my masterball on it because why not lol. Weezing was interesting in that he was my only pokemon with a true poison move in sludge, which is surprisingly the strongest poison type move in Gen I. Weezing was great as an attacker, and I never had to boom with it, which is kind of saddening. This team was a fun one though, and one i would play through with again if I had the chance. Let's check another off the list and that brings us through 5 in Kanto, because I had already completed Fire Flying and Normal before I posted here, so im counting those.

Here's the final team
3.PNG

Venusaur
Level 50
- Razor Leaf
- Poison Powder
- Growth
- Tackle

Not much movepool diversity for this guy made him a bland choice for this team, but he wasn't bad either.

34.PNG

Nidoking
Level 51
- Earthquake
- Bubblebeam
- Fissure
- Thrash

Good member, but I have used him before so I knew what I was getting into.

94.PNG

Gengar
Level 53
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Confuse Ray
- Explosion

Okay, I dont know where to begin with him, but I had never used a gengar before and when I did he was everything everyone had said. I love gengar and im hype for the Ghost monotype.

110.PNG

Weezing
Level 51
- Sludge
- Fire Blast
- Selfdestruct
- Smokescreen

I looked up online which was the better pokemon to use, Muk or Weezing, and all the online sources said to use Muk, but I looked deeper into the stats and I used Weezing and I was not disappointed with my choice, a great pokemon to use and I recommend him 100%

Screenies!

Poison Monotype Run Proof!

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2021
I want in on this. I played a couple grass monotypes already, but I feel like ground is more my style, so I'm starting over.

Forum Username: Smotemotem
Games: Leafgreen, Sapphire, Heartgold, Pearl, White, X, Moon.
Type: Ground
Single/Ultimate/Free Play: Ultimate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back