• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bumblebee Karmi // Uhm... stuff XD

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
Years
These are some of my graphics, I have a lot of time doing this, but for some reason I haven't improved at all XD
The Program is Ulead PhotoImpact Pro 8.0 (and its sidekick Ulead GIF Animator XD), and I want to know my errors so I can get better *w* Flowers and suggestions always allowed!! just don't flame (don't worry, I can tell a critic from a flame apart perfectly, this is what you learn from reading badfics and their reviews XD)

I'm not posting everything right now, they're just some of my best graphics, I'll post something else later if I get replies so I don't SPAM and FLOOD (I'm not begging for replies, eh? What comes from your heart is more than accepted XD)

so... Here I come...

Avies 80x80
amyavatarmode.gif
amyhermypika.gif
amyayumubelieve.gif

Avies 100x100
meowicon.gif
whereicon.gif
toadicon.gif

impressicon.gif
herrmyicon.gif
heroicon.gif

boullabaiseicon.gif
lostincon.gif
winicon.gif

Siggies
sweetbeatamy.gif

evilkingdomsig.gif

sakayumebykarm.gif

A Blend for harrypotterla.com
dreamhplaregalo.jpg

lil cute crowns!! (they're Friends Only, for Z.e.p.h.y.r and aeroveedramon, two friends of mine, so DON'T STEAL!! btw, the blue crown is mine XD)
crownpadfoot.gif
crownkarmilla.gif
crowngato.gif

so, what do you think?

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
Years
oh well... this is my first Photoshop attempt, It's really simple, but it's because I've just started using it this morning o_____O

karmicskies2oj.jpg

it was a random pic to try Photoshop, but I can't still find everything... I guess I'll use some tutorials XD

and yeah... I'm a Koge-Donbo fan XD

Memory

let's waste time ✖
Years
I'm a Harry fan, also ^_^!!
Like all of them, they're all really great :D
Teh chibiness of the 100x100 avy's is AWESOME! ^_^

Back