• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Gamers Unite

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I almost always take the good path in anything. u_u My conscience usually gets mad at me if I pick bad answers when I'm not specifically going for a bad playthrough.

I find that the dialogue is often written so awkwardly for moral choices games because it's too hard to write them with realistic choices. So while I'm a very sarcastic person IRL, I'm also very polite--especially to people I don't know. Thus, the only options that ever "make sense" to me in context are the nice/polite options. All the other ones are always either cruel or rude and I always feel like it just wouldn't make any sense to say them. The only game I've played that even came close to subverting this was Dragon Age II and that's only because I felt comfortable using the joking lines more often than not and they were a better middle ground than most sarcastic dialogue.

As such, I tend to prefer linear games like JRPGs where the characters and their decisions are almost entirely decided for me beforehand so I just have to help the story unfold instead of drive it along. :/ The dialogue always sounds a lot more realistic because it's fully scripted and doesn't have to take previous branches into account. (Not that most games DO take previous dialogue choices into account unless you made a decision in them--it takes me out of the game horribly to be super rude to someone all the way through a conversation and then when I agree to do their quest politely, they act as if I wasn't a total dick to them. Really? Yeah, I accepted your quest but you shouldn't be gushing all over me about how thankful you are because I'm still obviously an *******.)

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Super Mario Sunshine MUST have a sequel/remake. IT MUST! It's my favorite mario game by far, if only for the tropical setting. I love the fact that the game takes place in an actual town with real people, rather than on random floating platforms in space with no character at all. Also, glitches are fun.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Other than Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, I seriously think that Bully deserves a remake. Not like the Scholarship Edition though, maybe like a sequel or something. That game was amazing.

PokeGirlBel

Avengers Assemble!
Years
Megaman Battle Network have all 6 remade in a collection for 3DS. Maybe add street pass for battle chip collecting

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
What is the one remake you would love to see?

OMG. Tekkens 1-3 so need a remake. Tekken, despite being a fighting game, has an awesome supernatural soap-opera storyline behind it and the beginning is a very important part of the story the whole way through. So I'd love to be able to watch and play the beginning of the story with graphics and controller functions that don't make me want to punch a baby.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years

What is the one remake you would love to see?

Super Adventure Island, with new levels and goals, new secret stages, and more storyline. But still make the oldschool 2d gfx and general gameplay plz. <3

~~**~~

On a random note, I'm playing The SIMS 3 lately, and the husbando of my SIM confuses me. It says he is a 'couch potato' personality, and yet one of his wishes is to join the Medical Career, one of the more pressing careers in the game. lol Conflicting desires and dreams much.

Shining Raichu

Years
Couch potato might be good, there's a lot of sitting around reading for the skills you need in the Medical career XD. He can just be a lazy doctor.

Kurui

Kageroza's Waifu
Years
True, true. He can sit and play chess to gain his logic skill. But the worrying thing is that higher ups in that career make you stay on your toes because you have to be 'on call' for emergencies. Hope he doesn't decide to just take a nap through those surgeries or whatever. >_<;; He also had shamefully been fired from his culinary career apparently because when my SIM married him, he had this nasty negative moodlet from being fired recently.

Shining Raichu

Years
The game doesn't have advanced enough AI for you to have to worry about him falling asleep in surgeries. When he's in that hospital, he's not your concern :P

PokeGirlBel

Avengers Assemble!
Years
Super Mario World needs to me remade. Or a sequel. That game is just so much fun.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Years
E3 actually doesn't excite me this year, because I can't think of anything of interest to me that they might be showing there. I can only hope they have some surprises to make me happy!

Back