• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake

What Valorie would pull out was a long, flowing purple and white dragon tamer cape. It would... Probably be a little too large, but not bad. Not like the one he was presently wearing now when he had been a dragon tamer, of course, he HAD been twelve at the time. With a smile and lounged in the chair, his chin resting on his hand.

"That is your new cape. Promised I'd get you one, but you really should thank Lance. Despite the fact I am a Dragon Master, I have very little pull. Suffice it to say that I owe him a favor... Again. But that's not the point. Wear that however you like or not at all. It's really up to you kid." he said with a shrug. Well, no matter. It was a strong silky garment, surprisingly heavy, but it was soft, and probably warm. Of course there was a reason for this. What if you had no blanket?

"Anyways, that's a cute zorua, Valorie.I assume he's yours, right?" he added, smiling softly.

Kiki

Explor somewhere tonight? Sounds dangerous Sounds fun! Count her in! She chewed and swallowed happily, slipping a piece of turkey to Cynder.

"Alright, I'm in!" she said, not even caring where they were going. She wantedto go there anyways. Never mind that one of my more prominent characters has already been there, gotten hurt, rescued his friend, gotten hurt again, ended up in the hospital, and then finally caught HIS ghost type. Surely NOTHING bad could happen to a pair of teenagers traveling through a haunted building that was falling apart in the middle of the night. What could go wrong?

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
At the Infirmary

196.gif
471.gif

Mana watched the whole conversation going and almost d'awwwed when a blue tinted Zorua came out. It was really cute but it seemed scared or… attention seeking. Valorie started to pat it and opened the gift from Drake, a gift on thanksgiving? Funny.

Mana glanced at Drake, Kilik and Valorie a few times, fot now it seemed they had forgotten about her, which was good she thought. She sensed some sadness coming from Kilik, that reminded her: why was everyone here and not celebrating thanksgiving with their friends and family? This probably wasn't her bussiness.

"What a cute Zorua." she said with a small smile spreading over her lips.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Plains near Oak Town​

"Alright, first things. Is there any place on campus that is special to the two of you? Like where you two first met or where you shared a lovely moment together?" She asked him. "Being in a place that reminds one of feelings for the other can only help!"

Tyro nodded, "You'refastyouknowitwasjustzoomandIwaslikewhatandthenyouwereevenfaster!" The Combusken exclaimed.

Diana smiled and nodded, enjoying the cuddle she was having with Len, "Yeah, I just hope I can find him soon..."

Samuel nodded, "That I could talk to him about. No doubt he will want to battle you. I'm not sure what can happen because of that, but he won't forget that easily Snype. I just am saying that a battle will not heal him instantly, it will take time I believe and a simple punch on his part won't make those years of anger slip away."

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest Clearing

Lucas stretched his goggles over his eyes. 'Let's go guys!' Lucas pointed at the trees with confidence. 'Protect Kayla and Holly! Aipom use Acrobatics and Swift together! Heracross fly up high and use Fury Attack as fast as you can!' Aipom and Heracross both nodded. Heracross zipped in the air quite fast. Aipom began to do somersault and landed on Heracross's horn where the beetle was able to launch Aipom higher and more level with the exploding bugs. Aipom began flipping and spinning in the air as a cluster of stars spun from it's tail. Heracross zipped in between the trees knocking all of the Pinecos out from behind the trees so that Aipom's attack wouldn't miss.

'Girls, let's go!' Lucas called as he grabbed the hands and began running. After two seconds Lucas's goggles began fogging up. 'Just keep running straight, we should get out of the forest this way.' Lucas looked up at his monkey companion creating the stars. The cluster began striking all of the Pineco causing them to explode and fall down.

Years
Kayla and Holly

Kayla picked up Jasmine and Yuri and ran in front of Lucas. "See ya on the other side!" she yelled. Primrose held on to her head tightly. "What's wrong with Kayla? Why is she so scared?" she asked. Jasmine snorted. "She's scared of the forest. Haven't you noticed that bandage on her leg? She got hurt by a Scythe. Now she's terrified of even being anywhere near bugs." She sighed. Molly floated behind Holly and frowned. "This isn't how I thought I would be spending my Thanksgiving..." She sighed. Holly frowned and looked behind her. Is this how Kayla felt yesterday? Now I know why she's scared of the forest...

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
"Hmm... well.... we had our first battle at the beach and actually started to really get to know eachother there. But that was also whe... erm... yeah. But we met after she had a battle with another friend of mine. I kind of offered to help her after she lost and it started off from there. I don't think the beach would be a very comfortable place during the winter though... It'd be really cold down there!" Mark said.

Able chuckled. "I'm not the fastest Pokemon alive for nothing! I take some pride in that! But hey as far as I'm concerned your the fastest talker alive!" Able said happily. He was starting to see Tyro like some little brother at this point. She kind of liked it.

Len continued to cuddle closely with Diana. "hehe... I.. don't think I've cuddled with another Pokemon like this before... mostly humans. I was pretty darn adorable back then... well that's what everyone said." Len said.

Snype crossed his arms. "I just want to get to know him a bit better. I'm not going to have a chat with him so a battle is the best way for two warriors to learn from each other." Snype said.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

Lucia nodded, "Huh, well, there could be a place in Oak Town I could rent out. I'm sure we could get a private room and without the other students around there it would be perfect! This will be fool proof!"

Tyro placed his hands behind his head and nodded, "Yeahyou'refastandI'mfastandwe'llbethefastesttwopokemoninthewholeschool!"

Diana cocked her head, "Really? You said you were a tadpole, so were you smaller like me?" She asked. "I was pretty small too."

Samuel sighed, "If you wish." He turned back to Commodore, "What do you think. What are the odds for Snype being able to beat Roberto?" He asked.

Megaman765

Years
"Yeah! We should scout around for a place! Its pretty quiet around town. Make it look all christmasy and just put the whole Christmas feel all over the place! It'll be romantic..." Mark said. "Well, I think the first thing I gotta do is get on good terms with Valorie again. I still don't know if she hates me or not. I gotta make sure this is gonna be a thing before setting up. I should do that as soon as possible. If she gets better at the infirmary maybe we might bump into her? Heck she could be at the thanksgiving party. Worth a look! Hehe... besides I'm... actually starting to get kinda hungry." Mark said bashfully.

Able smiled. "Awww yeah! You and me we'll be the fastest around! No contest! Unstoppable!" Able said, still perched on the grass.

Len looked down at Diana. "Well... probably not that small. I wasn't too much bigger then I am right now. The big difference was that I didn't have any hands." Len said, looking at his gloved hands. "Fingers would have been nice... but maybe they'll come with the next evolution... but what where you like? I'm not familiar with your species." Len said.

Commodre thought about it for a moment. "...at the moment, they're very slim unless he plays his cards right. I do hear that Mark did purchase some new TMs. If he can make use of one of them, then his chances of winning will be increased for sure. Otherwise it'll be a quick battle. One move in particular would be-" Commodore was interrupted by Snype.

"Hey! Shhh! Don't tell him my secret weapon! Once Mark teaches me that move then I'm sure to stand a chance!" Snype said confidently.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023

She nodded happily. "Yeah! We can do that. We need to get to that dinner right now!" She exclaimed as she grabbed Mark's hand and tugged him along, "Come on all! We are leaving!" She shouted to the pokemon as she tugged Mark with her with Roberto of course following after.

Tyro jumped up and hopped on his feet. "Oh! Thefoodwillbesoawesomeandlikeattheestatehaveyouateturkeybeforebecauseit'sawesome!" He said to Able as he rushed after Lucia.

Diana glanced up, "I guess we're going now?" She asked as she rose up on her four legs. "Well, an Aggron actually stands on two legs and built with muscle! They are very powerful!" She said with a nod.

Samuel sighed, "Fine, I wasn't going to tell anyway, but if you could crunch some numbers then it would give me an idea. I could always make a bet against the others." He said to Commodore as he set off.

Crystallized

Always here. Always there.
Years
( Jeez I've been so out of it lately.. Sorry guys )

Alex slowly nodded upon hearing Andy finish his sentence, seemingly in the midst of a daydream as he lazily followed after Shawn and Andy, barely even hearing what was going on around him as he just followed without a word.

------------------------------------------------------

During his Daydream, Alex found himself back at home... Odd? He rarely thought of home that often, or about his village, where he grew up and spend about ten years of his life... What was this feeling inside him.... Was he getting homesick?..

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Infirmary

502.png
571.png
207.png
403.png
633.png

A cape? Kilik will never understand the dragon trainers. He just finds capes to be, how you say, cheesy. Well, that's not important right now. The topic right now is Kiyoko. It has been a while since Kiyoko has been hidden for many, many posts since Kilik last saw Kiyoko. He remembers him as that little shriveled boy he was, now...he's getting back his pounds. As a Zorua.

Everyone's attention was on Kiyoko, Kilik too. However, he hasn't forgotten about Mana. The question was still there, he's bound to thhrow it out there. Kilik eyed the little Zorua. "I remember Kiyoko on my first day in the academy," he reminisces, "when he had the form of a little boy. I had no clue he was actually a Zorua. I only found out a few days later, with a group of friends." Kilik remembers what Kiyoko mentioned this morning.

The R men still puzzled Kilik. Who were they? What did they want? Why are they after Kiyoko? That one trainer who attacked Valorie, he was trouble. So many questions to ask with no answer, except one unrelated question.

Silence fell upon Kilik for the first few seconds. Then he had to ask. He turned to Mana with his arms crossed.

"So, what are you?"

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
"We're not that far. It's this way." Haru pointed in the direction of Oak Town. "I'll take you." He began walking along the path towards Oak Town with Windsong close behind. "So..." Haru didn't know what to talk about. He had never been good with conversations. "You got here earlier today. That's cool. Everything happens pretty slowly here. It feels like each day lasts for MONTHS." (He knows! Alpha squad, go and dispatch the leak!) Haru felt a sudden feeling...like someone had just unleashed the best unit in the F.B.I on him...it was probably nothing. "You like flying types. I, myeslf, have no preferance of types. I have a varied team, as you saw."

Megaman765

Years
Mark was quickly pulled up from the ground as Lucia grabbed onto his hand and started tugging him along with her. Mark just let her do her thing and followed, smiling. "Haha, excited aren't we? Sure hope there's food left!" Mark said as he was tugged along.

Able quickly followed beside Tyro. "Turkey? Erm... what's turkey? I've never eaten it. I don't usually eat meat." Able said, a little emberessed.

Len let go of Diana and walked alongside her happily. "Lucky you. You actually become a giant. I don't change too much when I turn into a Poliwraith but I do look a bit more threatening! Then again, Politoad is the opposite and changes completely. You wouldn't recognize me if I evolved into one. Hehe..." Len said.

Commodore and Snype just blinked. Making a bet? Sounded fun but Snype felt like too many would put their bets on Roberto. Commodore didn't want to give statistics though. He wanted it fair and didn't want to ruin it or discourage Snype. He'd see how the battle would go when it happened. Snype was certainly looking forward to it.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Grounds

"So, Danielle, how's your Pokemon?" Danielle and Uncle Bryan walked inside the Trainer Academy campus, as they were en route to the cafeteria. The Academy was having a thanksgiving feast for the whole campus, and the two were eager to try out their delicious turkey. It seemed, however, that Uncle Bryan cared more about Danielle's Pokemon, rather than Danielle herself.

"Uh... fine! Just fine!" Danielle replied, putting her right arm over Mienfoo. "Except the fact that...I traded away a Pokemon today. I traded my Vulpix."

"You did..." Uncle Bryan frowned slightly at that response. "Why did you do that?"

"Well, we both wanted to try it out since we never done it before. We just wanted to gain that experience."

"Danielle, trading takes up a lot of work...emotionally, that is. You gotta be very certain to trade away a Pokemon before you do so." Uncle Bryan explained. "It could have been best if you stored it in a PC or something...in fact, you could have given it to me."

"Heh, I would. But you know, curiosity got the best of me." Danielle chuckled as they were finally at the main courtyard of the campus. The cafeteria was straight away. A few moments later, Danielle immediately thought of Mark. Maybe he would get the chance to meet her uncle again..after several years. It was the perfect chance for Danielle to convince her uncle that Mark isn't the same person as he used to be. What Uncle Bryan would say a "troublemaking, mischievous, immature little boy". "Hey, uncle...let me send Mark a message so he can meet us up!"

Uncle Bryan wasn't pleased. "Now, why would we want him here?"

"Because he's my best friend and he's changed. I'm going to get rid of that grudge you have for years, no matter if this needs to be dealt as a Pokemon battle." Danielle firmly responded, and immediately returned to her PokeGear. Snapping her thumbs on the touchscreen, tapping each letter to send to Mark. It was a short message, and immediately pressed send.

Mark! If you're not busy, meet me at the cafeteria! There's someone I want you to meet!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn Smith
Academy Grounds

Rosalyn blushed faintly as Jimmy put a hand on her shoulder and whispered that he would take care of this. Nodding Rosalyn winced again and put a hand on her head again as the pain hit her again. when we're done here I'm going to ask Jimmy I we can go to the Pokemon Center she thought. Though seconds later she was snapped out of her thoughts and winced again as Biff started to bark and growl making the pain in her head even worse. Turning she leaned against Jimmy and whispered through her pain "It's okay Jimmy" she whispered as her vision started to blur and she began to feel dizzy from the pain. "I-Is it alright if we go to the Pokemon Center? I'm feeling a little dizzy" she said softly wincing again.

Sage Smith
Oak Town

Sage smiled to himself as he entered Oak Town, he'd heard there was a good store to buy TM's from and he wanted to buy a few for potential Pokemon he wanted to catch. I heard there are Pichu in the Power plant, and since I have that Thunder Stone I found at my house I could train it to get a Raichu, and I'll probably search the forest for a Caterpie as well he thought entering the store were TM's are sold. Walking over he grabbed the TM U-turn to save for his bug type when he got it and then grabbed the TM wild Charge for his Electric type and walked to the counter. "How much?" he asked.

"That will be $10" the clerk replied in a bored tone.

Sage nodded and handed over the money before putting the TM's in his bag and exiting the store. "Hmm, I could either go catch a Pokemon or go work on Tomorrow's lesson plans." Sage muttered to himself. Standing still for a minute he thought it over before turning and heading in the direction of the Power Plant. "Pichu first then I'll head home" he said smiling more.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan - Icy Plains
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are you sure you could handle that?" Nemo responded to Olivia's offer of gathering supplies, as she began to walk in the direction of the suggested plains and hefted the bundle of cloth a little higher in her arms. "You took a big fall, and you're a little...spindly." She pointed out in the hopes that it wouldn't offend the poor sweet girl, but it was perhaps the weakest insult she could have used, were she trying. Though there was some curiosity about what Olivia would do, were she pushed too far, just as she'd struck out at the not-teacher earlier in the day. Despite her apparent specialty being seduction.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

KIYOKO the ZORUA
Academy Infirmary

Chapter Two: Part Three
Cries for Attention

New Scarf? It looked warm. A gift for Valorie that'll suit Kiyoko perfectly! Valorie finally gave him some attention, and once touched Kiyoko began a gentle purr, tilting his head toward Valorie's hand. /Finally/-- Aaaand, it's gone. Dang it! Kiyoko was distracted by mention of his name, and it seemed now like the whole room was talking about him. Talk about endearing! He blushed slightly as he was told how /cute/ he was. Well, I do groom my fur every night to keep it shimmering~ Something about her seemed off, though. And the boy from earlier asked her about it. Kiyoko blinked. Her aura... It was... Kiyoko shifted into the disguise he was most familiar with; his little boy form. His finger pointed right to the odd girl, and he exclaimed, "You're a Pokemon!" Apparently one of those medication bottles was not child-proof

Yup, that just happened. Kiyoko's left eye gleamed silvery, as he could see the auras of the room. And of course, this girl's was very, very different. Kiyoko was sure of himself, this time.

!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas began running after all of the girls as the Pinecos just began to drop from the trees. Heracross swooped down and lifted Lucas by the arms and carried him to catch up with the girls. But due to him being a younger and smaller Heracross, he had only got so far. But it had helped Lucas catch up. Lucas lifts his goggles up and wipes the sweat under his forehead as his armoured beetle copied him. Aipom came soon after floating on a Swift Star, panting as the star began to lose power and faded. Aipom fell right into Lucas's arms. The trainer smiled at his Pokemon

'You two did great!' He turns to the girls, 'Y-you girls did really well against those Pineco! You both must be strong!'. Lucas looked beyond where the girls were and had started to see what looked like a rocky path with a lot less trees leading towards a mountain range. 'Looks like we are getting close!'

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Approaching the Academy​

Lucia chuckled and nodded her head, "Yeah, I hope so too! Thanksgiving food is always great!" She said happily.

Tyro ran and grinned at Able, "It'slikemeatbutit'sreallytastyandyouhavegravyandyouhavemashpotatoesandmacarroniandhamandcoolstuff!"

Diana chuckled, "Well, let's hope I still recognize you then!" She said with a smile.

Samuel headed after the others and ran up to Tyro. "Got word. Snype and Roberto are going to duke it out tomorrow. How much you putting in?"

The Combusken smirked, "500! Robby!" He said happily.

Samuel just shook his head as he ran, "You're going to lose big time bird!"

Megaman765

Years
Mark felt a Vibration from his Pokegear and used his free hand to take a look at the message he received. It was Danielle! Turns out she also had someone that she wanted Mark to see! They were headed to the cafeteria anyways so it worked out perfectly. He used his free hand to message her back.

Me and Lucia are on our way right now! There better be food left over! We're a bit late to the party! See you there Dani!

Mark sent the message and looked at Lucia. "Danielle wants to meet up with us over at the Cafeteria. she wants me to meet somebody. Haha, wonder who it is? Maybe another old friend from grade school?" Mark said.

Able tilted her head. "Hm... I guess its worth a shot. I sounds pretty good. You'll have to show me what this turkey looks like!" Able said. She heard Samuel mention that Snype was going to duke it out with Roberto. Able wasn't sure who to root on but she felt like Roberto would have the edge. But Snype has proven to be very cunning so maybe he's prepared for the massive power that Scizors are known to have. She didn't want to place a bet yet.

Len caught word of it too. "Snype is battling Roberto? hehe. I got my bets on Snype! How about you Diana?" Len asked. Snype caught up with Len as well.

"Keke, good to see you still got faith in me buddy!" Snype said happily, giving off a large grin.

Back