• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Yeah. I really don't want 6th gen to be like how 5th gen was to me because I had already known most things before even picking up the game. Which is why I am happy for this worldwide release. 24 hours is far better than 8 months between one country getting it and another one getting it.
But at the same time, there will be an explosion of multi-lingual, international online content and info all at once, and it will only grow before it normalizes. The biggest explosion in Pokemon history.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
But at the same time, there will be an explosion of multi-lingual, international online content and info all at once, and it will only grow before it normalizes. The biggest explosion in Pokemon history.

Doesn't quite matter to me. Once I have the games myself I won't be on the internet much while playing it anyways. It's just that time before I play it where I'm afraid to be spoiled too much. And because some guy got the game beforehand and decided to leak things I need to plan out the next week or so accordingly so I don't find myself idly wandering the internet and stumbling on something I'll regret seeing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'll still be around a little bit to check this place and PT and such but other than that and the websites with school stuff on them I need to be sure not to venture onto sites very much haha. So extra things for me to do offline to make sure of it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Whelp. Time to avoid PokeShowdown until XY comes out. They like the idea of talking about what's being leaked and announced weh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

sigh silly stores why they do that. time for me to actually go to the library and snag those books I can read to occupy my time then.

Years

I too am awaiting the release of X and Y. My plan worked out well. I am currently on the final warrior cat book for series one, by the time I finish that I'll read through House of Hades and when that is done, I will be set up for X and Y.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years

Me three. That weekend is going to be packed, celebrating my birthday by going to a hookah bar with friends and playing X/Y. Such fun yey.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I too am awaiting the release of X and Y. My plan worked out well. I am currently on the final warrior cat book for series one, by the time I finish that I'll read through House of Hades and when that is done, I will be set up for X and Y.

Not gonna be able to read House of Hades until a day or so after it arrives (between Fri. Oct 11th & Wed. Oct 16th) because sis has to read it first. If you read House of Hades before me and tell me anything you will sorely regret it. I'm telling you now. Don't say a word.

That sounds like fun Sammy! :D

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Man, looking forward to Pokémon Origins getting subbed, too. It looks pretty awesome.

Don't watch it if you don't want XY spoilers, though. There's a certain element that could be considered a spoiler for the games.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Series I Warriors was the best, it just went downhill from there in my opinion...

why, Spottedleaf, whyyyyy ;w;

Spoiler:

okay, apparently Firefox shows the image you post in the chatbox whereas Chrome only shows the img code and url

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Strange to see some people hating the design and some people loving it. But eh I suppose that's how it is for most Pokemon anyways. I hope that it's the last thing I'm spoiled about but with people just tossing spoilers around without much consideration to those who don't want to know it's well... yeah.

And I agree with the first Warrior series being the best. I've read a little bit of series 2 which was all right but series 3 it just becomes... strange to say the least?

Spottedleaf was amazing omg. ;v;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back