• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who has the following Resources?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2005
Who has the following Resources? (RMXP)

Tilesets and Autotiles of Kanto , Johto, Hoenn.

Character Sets of NPC , Trainers, Gym Leaders, and Main Characters in Pokemon, including the ANIME, and the pokemon themselves.

All the pokemon music..

Battlebacks of Pokemon, all of them.

whatever else pokemon..

Do these resources even exist?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 28, 2005
I CHECKED the resources thread, it doesn't have every resource, its missing ALOT!

jeez!

Years
yeah. the resource thread is pretty crap. i need a bit of what was metioned above but can't find it anywhere. and when u post something in the help and request thread its ignored most of the time. i havn't posted but heaps of things have been. start like a: Resource Request Thread and a Help Thread. Seperate. it would be much easier. It would be better if they where sub-forums!

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
Years
They dont egnor you, what do you expect them to do in the in the help thread if no one has what you want? expect every member to awnser you saying "i dont have it, i dont have it"
And saying we dont have eveything and saying youve searched all over and havent found it (not to mention the resource thread has just been updated with all the resources this site current has) then there is a possabilty that noone out there has the resources to give to you.
If you havent been able to find them what make you think that everyone else was able to find it???
So insted of saying why dose noone reply why dont you try make it yourself, or dont complain and break the rules by posting random messages around the place.

And to quote Dawson "the rules are there for a reason".

[+EDIT] yeh i know im not the best speller in the world.... or grammerist either (is that even a real word??)

Last edited:

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
Years
BleachXP.com said:
yeah. the resource thread is pretty crap. i need a bit of what was metioned above but can't find it anywhere. and when u post something in the help and request thread its ignored most of the time. i havn't posted but heaps of things have been. start like a: Resource Request Thread and a Help Thread. Seperate. it would be much easier. It would be better if they where sub-forums!
If you haven't given the Request/Help Thread, then give it a shot, it's most likely worth it.

Demonic Budha said:
They dont ignor you, what do you expect them to do in the in the help thread if no one has what you want? expect every member to anwser you saying "i dont have it, i dont have it"
And saying we dont have eveything and saying youve searched all over and haven't found it (not to mention the resource thread has just been updated with all the resources this site current has) then there is a possabilty that noone out there has the resources to give to you.
If you havent been able to find them what make you think that everyone else was able to find it???
So instead of saying why does noone reply why dont you try make it yourself, or dont complain and break the rules by posting random messages around the place.

And to quote Dawson "the rules are there for a reason".
ummm, I had trouble read at first while some spelling was mispelled.

like I said before, it'd be best to give it a shot at the Request/Help thread. If you don't give it a possibility, you won't know if it will work or no.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
BleachXP.com said:
The resource thread is crap? Are you serious? Have you actually looked in there at all? It has EVERY resource related to Pokemon that has been posted on this board. I even took the time to browse the web to find other resources and zip them to make them easier to download. If they aren't in the resource thread then they haven't been posted or straight up haven't been made.

SiruKai, you haven't actually read the first post in the Resource thread, have you?
Every FR/LG tileset has been posted in there. I have yet to come across any Ru/Sa ones yet, if you read the thread you would've seen me requesting someone to post some. Though, I don't know why you'd want to mix Ru/Sa and FR/LG tilesets anyway, it would look weird.

There are a lot of charsets in the thread too, it's not hard to miss. The link is called "A lot of charsets"...there are two of them >.>

There is also every single Ru/Sa music file in one zip file, which I spent about 45 minutes of my own time doing. (You're welcome..>.>) And, again, I don't have the FR/LG music files. You would've seen me requesting those too..

Every single Pokemon battle sprite, front and back, is in the Pokemon Sprites zip file.

So please don't start pointless threads and put down my hard work when you clearly haven't done the simple thing of reading the first post of a stickied thread. Especially when they had everything you wanted. If you have requests or want help then use the Help and Request thread. If people don't reply then that means they can't help you or that your question has already been answered. Just do everyone a favour and take some time to read things first. Anyway, rant over, so...

*Closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back