• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok`eMech Dual Wars - OOC Discussion Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
Years
He's back! Now he needs to read through all the posts... I don't envy him. Although, since Cronos is stuck in an ice cube and all, there isn't much N-Xige can do.

Ah well then...

N-XIGE

Ascension: Success Story
Years
I WANT MOVESETS TOO....I WANT TO HAVE METRONOME AND RECOVER ATLEAST AND HAVE CONTROL...MAYBE ALITTLKE

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Hmm.. you can send me a P.M :D 6 moves.. k??

Sweet Dreams

Years
Hey Toto, I know you've sent him to another realm and all, but Cronos doesn't know that, and Nightmare doesn't know that. Even in another realm, Cronos is strong enough to break through, except I figure it would cause more pain to the recipitent, along with the barrier. Quick Claw does not have enough psychic ability, nor the proximity to be able to do anything of the sort. This block works on both Clans and Elites, and keeps them from both sending and recieving mental messages from each other.

That's all, really. Seriously, I'm not trying to flame you - I still feel guilty of the other times - but really, Mewtwo's a purely Psychic Legendary, and a strong one, too. A Fearow is... Pretty common and is a Normal/Flying type. You see where the difference in mental abilities lie?

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
No you don't understand...

N-XIGE was absent during a post and that's why he doesn't know to RP like that.. and remember we are poke`mechs :D , saw quick claw's level..?? he can beat cronos if he wants.. but that will result only in his opposition among the other clans.. please read this post and you'll understand.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=3299037&postcount=104

N-XIGE

Years
If im the main concern...i decided to make the RPG spontaneous like i did in DARK FORCES BY NESSSTAR...i prefer to make it known by me alone and approved by the man incharge, so i PM...when i saw u didint agree well...i had to make it a suprise..after all im supposed to be invincible and make it like the future is unknown, what effontry does quick claw have to take cronos to another realm, nor even beat me thats impossible...ill break his neck like a mocking bird, he is just a commoner and im a legendary with invented moves as said in the movie, man i am flaming up...i'll whip your head boy, you know that i will...am really pissed...you wanna know a twist in Darkforces...well i MAX im actually the minion of the bad guys now and behind a mountain where im leading you guys to is where you'll face my buds...hariyama, medicham...Machop and combusken, thats the future for you.....Piss off

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
But that will heavily be god modding!! and you have no rights to change the story according to your wish .. have you..?? and you said you'll whip my head off..?? that's something to laugh on.. i am pretty 2 years older to you.. and i don't want any inconvenience.. just calm down.. you will get yourself into trouble.. it can be counted as flaming k..?? sort the matter in a P.M just don't make matters worse in the lounge.

N-XIGE

Years
just one year and five months...and i was talking about quick claw...who jump on you to fight...in other words i wont waste my time doing such

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
And you can't even do that... do you expect yourslef and myself to come and fight through the net ..?? :D so when are you giving me your moveset..??

Armada

Dont Love Me I Dont Deserve It
Years
Sorry guys...l still in Physical therapy... it does take a lot out of me... like I said in the PM toto, I may be on only like once a week... I'm really sorry guys, and I really want to be here... if I am gone for more than 3 days, someone can take over Essie if they want to, I give permission. First come, first serve though, I don't want her doing a million conflicting things at once. So... again, I'm really, REALLY sorry. And I do wanna be here!!! =^-^=

Ok if anyone wants my real name, its Renee'. I just don't like being called Armada ALL the time. lol

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

Years
Hey, Renee! Good day to you, and I could never imagine living like you do.

Uh, guys? I know that you posted that, but you never made it known to Ngihtmare, at any rate, and he's just goin' by whatever anyone else has posted... I think.

Hey, Toto, you're gonna be three years older'n me in five days. At least, my birthday's on the twenty-fourth... Bah, I'm horrible at world times.

N-XIGE

Years
You can keep shouting, toto...I wonder if you are as harmful as the swampert on your sig.... If you would like to know tongue lashing is a kind of fighting and it's very popular on the net...blow j...

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
I didn't mean it.. i said it in anice way.. although i think you thought that i a m mocking you.. oh well.. hey sweetdreams i had made nightmare known that to.. well i am a bit lazy right now.. please check the post's after that post... i have made known to nightmare while Rping.

N-XIGE

Years
Sorry totomud...i've been having stupid, crazy and temper building PMs from some fools...well i think ur post was the friendliest message ive seen in a few days...
Keep it cool pal

Armada

Years
Good day to you too! and i can't even imagine living like i do at the moment... oh by the way... hospital food sucks. seriously, its disgusting! Anyway, anyone got anything good going on? I need a lift in morale. I'm depressed...

Sweet Dreams

Years
I've got a birthday party on Sunday. Me and my friends are goin' ice-skating! Yipee! I'm going to actually be a teen. But still, I don't think I'll feel any different... I never do no more at birthdays. You'd think you'd feel different when you're a year older or something...

Armada

Years
That's awesome. Happy early birthday! So anyway... open invitation. I made a new Rp, and all of you are invited to join if you want to, It's based off of Terminator. lol. So anyway, i do need people, if it is accepted.

Loki

x
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
Woah guys, lets keep this discussion relevant to the RP.

The next time I see this discussion wandering way off into the spaces of nowhere, the OoC thread is going to be closed, and Dual Wars is just going to have to live without one. At that point, I'd suggest PM as the best choice for you to communicate OoC.

You can keep shouting, toto...I wonder if you are as harmful as the swampert on your sig.... If you would like to know tongue lashing is a kind of fighting and it's very popular on the net...blow j...

You've received a yellow infraction for that one. Nice job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back