• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

First Contact [T] SU/OOC

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
@Greiger Your pending... the only thing holding you back is that your appearance is lacking. A picture or a description of how your character's features looks is needed. Basically its left open whether your character is as beautiful as a supermodel or if she was hit by the ugly stick a couple dozen times.

@Otherworld9) Ok just remember I can't approve you until I open the slots for a second character. You are however welcome to PM me the SU early if you want me to look over it before the slots open.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
@Otherworld9) Ok just remember I can't approve you until I open the slots for a second character. You are however welcome to PM me the SU early if you want me to look over it before the slots open.

Alright. Will do. For now, I will have to think about them for a moment then. Probably finish in Sunday if I motivate myself to do so...

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Okay, I was finally able to add a picture to my SU. I wasn't sure if you were only looking for a face or the entire body as well.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
You don't? I added a spoiler button and everything. The picture itself is just a head shot of a picture I found online. This is actually the first time I have added a picture to my posts so I don't know if I did something wrong, but I can see it just fine.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Yea, I see it just fine. Perhaps something's wrong with yours...Well if we do make secondary characters, I have just the one i want in mind...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ok after some work the image has been corrected and Greiger your accepted, and that is the last of the Human slots.

Still have 3 Pokemon slots to fill.

Last edited:

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Name: Marcus "Mark" Frost

Pokemon species: Grovyle

Job: Boss/Owner of the cafe Twister Zone, and at night Master thief Shadowspawn

Appearance: Marcus is a bit tall for his species, standing at 3 feet. He weighs about 22 kg., slightly heavier than the rest of his people. As for appearance, his body color is more bluish than regular Grovyles, having picked up the color from his mother. One more thing he inherited from his mother are her light blue eyes, which are like the color of the morning sky. His leaves have a few cuts here and there, at random spots.

As for clothing, normally, he can be seen donning a dark brown fedora, and with a small stick in his mouth which he likes to chew. He usually wears a jacket made from the cold fur of a Beartic, symbolizing his caution against his weakness, fire. He wears a locket of the God Rivir, whom he is a believer of. But this is his casual clothing, which he only wears during the day, when he is fulfilling the duty of running the cafe.

At night, when he is ready to steal, he is seen wearing an outfit made of Reaper Cloth, and wearing Wide Lens. The Wide Lens help him to spot distant objects, while the Reaper Cloth help him to remain camouflaged at night, and in dark places. Another very important thing that aids him during his escapades is a Choice Scarf, that give his Speed a slight boost. Other than that, he will occasionally, on more dangerous, detailed missions, carry a small bag with berries or healing items, although that is rare because Marcus prefers to work with as little load as possible.

Personality: Marcus is a Pokemon who has two similar kind of personalities, which differ with his work.

-General-

Generally, he is a kind, aloof kind of Pokemon, who is generally clumsy and likes to joke around. He likes to remain around people, talk, have a laugh, and generally a fun kind of guy. He is pretty goofy, likes to play pranks on others. He is seldom seen in a serious mood. Marcus doesn't like to share his personal feelings and life with colleagues from work, but when he is stressed or depressed, he may express his emotions. Outside work, he may be seen going to a few shops and buying things for his family, as he cares for them a lot as he deeply cares about his close friends and families, and will do anything to save them.

He also has a slightly arrogant side to him, he will never give up on an opportunity to boast. Whether they be of his achievements, his social position, he will often boast in front of his enemies. Marcus doesn't really have a short temper, he doesn't get angry rather easily. He likes music a lot, specially the kind of music a worker in his cafe, Riley plays. As for his beliefs, he believes in the God Rivir, the god of strength, honor and victory. He is not a crazy prophet or die-hard believer though, he mostly sticks to the once per week visits to the local temple devoted to that deity.

He also has a passion for cooking food, although it is more of a hobby. He'll help out his chefs in the kitchen sometimes, when he is done with the regular maintaining of the cafe and getting to know about latest treasures in the town to steal. Some of his favorite things include Moo Moo Milk (his favorite stuff) and treasures (really precious one) He shares a very close bond with his mother, and still visits her whenever it is possible. A lot of the money he gets from stealing is given to her, while some is used to maintain the cafe and for himself.

-At Work, Cafe-

Well, the cafe started by Marcus was more of a hobby, since Marcus had always wanted to be a chef when he grew up. When it comes to the cafe, it is something that he deeply cares about, and loves it a lot. One of the reasons he steals is to keep up with the pay required for the cafe. While the reasons he steals are not entirely selfish, essentially they are for his own cause. The cafe is like a piece of his heart, and nothing can convince Marcus to leave it.

As for the people working in it, he treats them like his very close friends. He doesn't like to make them work like slaves, and let's them have fun while doing their job, because that's exactly what he likes to do as well.

History: (What is your history up to this point)

Moves: 6 max, but if you like you can have 4 normal ones and a custom one. The custom one cannot be more powerful than any other move out there, must be your type, and associated with your species/type*, and you need to write a paragraph at least describing the move. Also in your history you need to tell how you came up with this unique ability.

* Example Gardevoir's Pokedex description says they can form a small black hole to protect their trainer so you can turn that into a move.
Also consider moves can be used outside combat for your day to day life.

RP Sample: (If you are not in another RP with me you will need one)

Will edit later xP

Last edited:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Ok I've decided to rewrite my SU (its almost done) to better fit into the RP. I planned to get it done and the IC thread posted by tonight, but sadly real life got in the way (I spent all weekend studying... so much fun!). This means those of you not accepted still have a little more time to finish your SUs before people start making second characters.

Sorry all I really wanted the IC up, but I ended up studying a whole lot more than originally planned (its taking me longer than I would like to memorize all these numbers.... not fun). Sorry about the delays... I really wanted this RP started last week, but life has a way of ruining our plans.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Ok I've decided to rewrite my SU (its almost done) to better fit into the RP. I planned to get it done and the IC thread posted by tonight, but sadly real life got in the way (I spent all weekend studying... so much fun!). This means those of you not accepted still have a little more time to finish your SUs before people start making second characters.

Sorry all I really wanted the IC up, but I ended up studying a whole lot more than originally planned (its taking me longer than I would like to memorize all these numbers.... not fun). Sorry about the delays... I really wanted this RP started last week, but life has a way of ruining our plans.

Nah, don't worry. I'll rewrite my SU, can I? I think being a Spy may not be what I wanted, and instead wanted to be a mail carrier Zorua [I'll think about my second pokemon soon...I just wasn't up for it really.] I can do this....right? Change of plans....maybe my second character, if I can even make one, is best fit for that mail carrier job.

Last edited:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
It just crossed my mind now, Do we have a map or something to reference were things are?

Or are we just gonna decide that as we go.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
@ODST I was just going to roll with it as I go but now you mention it if I find the time I'll make a very Crude map (or find one). Though for the humans we really don't have much of an idea where things are at and such and the first thing we will be doing is sending out Recon teams (all the PCs will be in one team).

@Otherworld9) your welcome to remake your character but she has to be reapproved before you RP with her (which shouldn't be a problem). I realize you crossed that out, but thought I'd respond anyway. Also like your Signature ... Grimmjow FTW (though Gin Ichimaru is still my favorite Bleach character).

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
@Otherworld9) your welcome to remake your character but she has to be reapproved before you RP with her (which shouldn't be a problem). I realize you crossed that out, but thought I'd respond anyway. Also like your Signature ... Grimmjow FTW (though Gin Ichimaru is still my favorite Bleach character).

Yeah! Grimmjow and Ulquiorra are awesome. Gin is too! Love his signature "bye-bye".......now to get on topic. Yeah, now that you mention it, you noted that Spies may not be necesserat so...I'll redo her with a different job. It shall be....Idk, I need to think about it.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
@Otherworld9) Yes I like Hollow Ichigo a lot too... sadly I think I like more "bad guys" in the series than good guys...

Ok revised character posted not as good (IMHO) as the old Ezekiel but I really want to start working on the IC post... That is my priority for now. Also added another Pokemon god, and I plan to work on a map a little later... and hopefully NOT make it look like I doodled in paint for 5 seconds (which is likely how it will look since my PC art skills are rather lacking...)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I have changed my original SU, and kinda changed most of it. Tell me if something is wrong. I thought I could make her a Zoroark since the job and plot would be intense, and a baby pokemon wouldn't survive really.....

Arsenic

Years
I made a change so small to my SU I doubt you'll even be able to find it.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
@ Otherworld9) changes accepted

@ODST I couldn't find or remember it so your good. Only thing I found was some grammar mistake but I doubt you added those on purpose. :P

IC is posted awaiting approval...

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
@ Otherworld9) changes accepted

@ODST I couldn't find or remember it so your good. Only thing I found was some grammar mistake but I doubt you added those on purpose. :P

IC is posted awaiting approval...

Now for the IC to start.........luckily winter break is coming along for us students. :)

Say.....I was wondering.....then will the king somehow send Zoroark and others to the crash site then?

Arsenic

Years
I was sick when I wrote up teh SU, so there's probably a lot of mistakes.

Back