• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.

pknight96

Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism
Years
So how does this Gym league work exactly

What are the levels of the gym leader.

Well, technically speaking, their is no true ranking of leaders. However, in terms of leaders, from a personal stand-point, I've had a harder time against Will/Shiva/ASB and Aoife. I have yet to face PKM, though. You may challenge in any order, but you need all 8 gym badges to challenge our undetermined E4/Champion.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Anyone wanna battle?? I have finally created a team.. Probably not of winners but we try XD

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
i will i'd see this thread back the way it use to be so I'll help you out with fixing it if you want

Ok. I'll hold an event of my own. Anyone who beats me gets an EV trained pokemon of their choice than can be used in random wifi battles.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
I'm still breeding a billion Pokemon. And I started a new jobs do I work all dqy

Jester how about a gym match?

Last edited:

Vsjester13

Former battler
Years
Ok. I'll hold an event of my own. Anyone who beats mdgets an EV trained pokemon of their choice than can be used in random wifi battles.

Seems like a really good idea to me.

I'm still breeding a billion Pokemon. And I started a new jobs do I work all dqy

Jester how about a gym match?

Maybe later i'm at a friends place for the night and i don't have any Wi-Fi here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back