• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3 ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Uh huh.. The weather... Rainy?

Who's interested in Borderlands? There should totally be more co-op / events / FANS here. :( It's a first person shooter with role-playing game elements. yeahhh shooting and looting!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Not a giant fan of first person shooter games as I'm terrible in that genre... right now for games I'm mostly playing Torchlight 2 on Steam myself. Would love to get Persona 3 Portable though... Persona games are <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I want to get Borderlands 2 after watching my friend play a bit of it but I need to try to save money ahhh. Thus, the last game I will splurge on is Trauma Team to complete my Trauma Center collection and that'll be it for this year (not including Black 2 which I have already paid for).

That said, maybe I'll get Borderlands 2 for Christmas though what I really want is a 3DS and Kingdom Hearts 3D.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Every advert I see for Borderlands 2 features a guy with his fingers up to his neck as if he's about to shoot himself. It's not the most appealing poster, if I'm being honest...

Years
Yayayayayaya Online Games.

I am yet to pick up Borderlands 2 because... I didn't like the first one. :/
I started playing it just after I had completed Fallout 3 (Went back to playing it) and it just felt like a emptier version of that, but I have been told the second game is really good! :O.​

Years
Wiki explains it better than I can:

"Borderlands 2 is a space western first-person role-playing shooter video game that was developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. It is the sequel to 2009's Borderlands and was released for the Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 platforms."

And who else got BW2? :D​

Years
I will get it at some point in the year; not completely stoked for it as I think I should be. I have many other games that I am playing currently! >:3​

*Punts over to BW2, since it is released now*​

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Finally found the wandering thread. It was too busy wandering. Lame pun intended. Yeah I know.

I'm hoping to get at least B2 before the Genescet giveaway event ends. And for whatever reason, it's something I want to earn with my own money, not any money I may get for Christmas.

Years
I will end up getting it before Christmas I think. Then I should be excited for it and can dedicate time to it at the Christmas break from work! :3​

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
It's a fantastic game, one of the best I've played to be honest. It flies past BW in my opinion. The gyms, the music, the storyline it's all...wow. My current team is Arcanine, Dewott, Lombre, Zubat and Larvitar. ~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I will say that despite going through the game slower than I did my White I am liking this game a bit more. I hope it stays like that after I beat the Elite Four the first time so I'll actually beat it the second time unlike in my White.

Years
  • Seen Jan 2, 2013
The Incredibly Wandering Thread V3

So unfair!!!! B2 W2 has only come out today in uk!!!! Haven't got it yet, I envy American Pokémon fans!!!! Lol

Years
I'm probably getting B2/W2 around Christmas.

I'll start playing it immediately when I get it, and I'll make sure my playing experience is a good one. Based on the posts I've seen it seems like I know it's gonna be awesome so fingers crossed I get a good team planned.

And of course I will start with Oshawott again.

Years
Was the first person to purchase BW2 on release day in my town.
I had to catch a train to the city for the day so I bought it while I waited for a train. It's very exciting actually.

Rainflower

분홍신
Years
Unf... Not even close to Nimbasa yet. Still catching up my Petilil's level with another party members.

My current team is Oshawott, Lucario, Flaaffy, Growlithe, Petilil, and Eevee anyways. Planning to get Zorua and Archen next. (if possible...)

Back