• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Folkin' Around.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I don't like most physical contact, and I'm not really interested in sexual things either.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Sensual as in sensitive? Sensual as in regular senses? Sensual as in feeling romantic?

Hmm.. hard to define. I regard myself as being quite passionate though. And going with the others' answers: I love massages (both giving and getting.) :3

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
Not at all and it's gotten me in trouble on more than one occasion. I'm known for ruining intimate moods by saying stupid things about food (explaining the Swiss Cheese Paradox, wanting to get roast beef sandwiches, etc.), and it's because I just can't get my head in the game. What are you supposed to think during an intimate moment? How much you love the person you're with, or how they make Teflon stick to the pan if nothing sticks to Teflon?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
I'm told I'm good at giving massages... but that's all I can think of as far as being sensual goes. I think this question needs more clarification :P

Back