• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll was drawn out of her history book by class starting. Closing it right away she looked up to hear Higoroshi-Sensei standing at the front of the classroom. "First class for today is human history. I want to know what you guys know about the human history so raise your hand and tell me what you know."

She listened as Nami raised her hand an explained about World War 2 that happened in the mortal world. Thinking about what she knew Cheryll decided after a moments pause after Nami finished what to share that she knew. It was hard to decide...I know so much she thought. Though the fact she'd have to talk in front of the whole class made her nervous. Raising her hand after Nami finished Cheryll stuttered shyly the entire time she spoke. "I know about The American Civil War, it started on April 12, 1861 and ended May 9, 1865 lasting 4 years, 3 weeks and 6 days. Eleven of the southern states declared their secession from the United States between December 20, 1860 and May 20, 1861." she paused an embarrased flush forming on her face as she realized she was rambling on. "t-the u-union...w-won...a-and s-slavery..w-was a-abolished" she finished looking at her desk.

(imagine the stuttering for this post...kinda hard to type it out the way I normally do with that much info)

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Classroom

After starting in an unfamiliar language that was apparently Japanese, the girl corrected her speech and said, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Lee-san. My name is Akiyama Satomi. You may call me Satomi if you wish." She made a slight bowing motion in her seat that Yorick had not seen others he introduced himself to do. Perhaps it was a cultural difference? He decided to mimic the gesture so as not to be rude, so he bowed as well.

"Thank you for assisting me in my endeavor to learn names, Satomi," he said. All this trouble with knowing the correct way to address someone could be easily solved by knowing everybody's names. Higoroshi sensei then stood and began the class. Yorick had missed class the previous day, so technically this was the first time he had ever actually attended a class ever. The teacher asked each student what they knew about human history. Yorick did not actually know anything, since he never went beyond the confines of the forest except to go to the Youkai realm. Two girls, the one from breakfast and Cheryll, began explaining about different wars they knew about, naming three. Just how many wars were there?

Yorick began to think about the sorts of things his parents would occasionally mention about humans, but all he could remember was that they said they were 'warmongering', 'selfish', and 'awful'. In the end he decided to raise his hand anyway and said, "I do not know anything about human history, Higoroshi sensei." The teacher had asked them to say what they knew about human history, so that's exactly what he did. Suddenly, though, he remembered something he saw on a television in the airport (which he had to be forcefully removed from) from when he was headed to Japan on the way to the Youkai realm that had mentioned something. "Oh, I remembered something! On the 21st day of September in the year 2012, the release of the 5th eye phone occurred!"

Last edited:

Khawill

<3
Years
I had done a single mile today after waking up, and only a few other exercises before going straight to class. I was surprised to not see Elise at all, though it was possible that she had slept in. When I got to class, I just kind of ignored the other students. I was trying to think of a reason why I hadn't eaten yesterday, yet nothing came to mind. I sat in the far back, most students probably didn't notice me, and I eagerly waited for Elise to arrive. When class started and she wasn't here I began to worry. "Tell me what you know." I heard, though I wasn't paying attention.

Well I know humans are in love with wars. I thought. Though I didn't say anything, and just rested my head on my desk. I was eager to get outside, especially to find Elise and find Solo. I was watching the door with eager eyes, I was getting nervous. Then, I felt the familiar dizziness and I felt myself sway. "I forgot to eat again." I whispered to myself. My sight went first, and then I toppled to the side of my chair, passed out.

Years

Allister Curtis

The lesson began as uneventfully as Allister had expected, he still put his book away out of politeness and respect for his classmates though. Mr. Higuroshi (or Higuroshi-sensei or whatever the hell they are meant to call him) began by giving a potion, or ratehr a poison, to the two vampires in the class that would basically render them human for the course of the upcoming swimming lesson.
Unbelievable... forcing people to change the fundamentals of their being for a stupid swimming class.

Allister's teacher then asked his students to divulge any knowledge they had on human history, Allister had no intention of participating in the class - despite knowing plenty (he lived in the human world after all) - but listened to what his classmates had to say. The vampire girl, Nami he thought he had heard someone say, mentioned the world wars and not long after that Cheryll, who had chosen to sit next to him, had mentioned the American civil war and the abolition of slavery in the United States.
It's not surprising that all most of these people know is about wars. The humans are just like anyone else, always looking down upon each other and getting into meaningless conflicts. A lot like fairytale... and our school administration.

Allister's foul mood was only lifted slightly when Yorick piped up mentioning he knew nothing of human history... other than the iPhone 5's release date. Even Allister had to grin, very slightly, at the strange outburst. Allister was fairly certain that his friend was correct... although he was unsure if that fact could count as historical.

Other than Yorick's input the class was about what Allister had expected, until that is the crazy snowman from the other day passed out and fell to the floor from his chair.
Well that was unexpected...
"Someone needs to make sure his temperature is still low, really low, and then get him to the nurse. Either he's forgotten to stay cold, forgotten to eat or magically developed some kind of illness since we last saw him - I'm guessing it is probably one of the first two" Allister said to Cheryll but made no move of his own.
Unless it is the temperature thing there's nothing I can do anyway, and quite frankly he could use a bit of bad luck after all that yesterday... might shrink his head a bit.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Classroom

Chapter Two: Part Four
A New Day at Youkai Academy

"Thank you for assisting me in my endeavor to learn names, Satomi," the boy stated, before spouting some nonsense in response to the teacher.

Satomi raised her hand once there was a moment of silence, and stood up from her seat to speak. "People have lived in Japan for over ten thousand years. Most of Japan was unified around one thousand five hundred years ago, organized under an emperor. However, it broke into many smaller countries, reuniting around the sixteen hundreds. On the year nineteen eighty one, Japan received its first western-style constitution." She paused for a moment. "Sensei, gomenasai, but... For us to explain all of the history we know would take many, many classes worth of time." Her fingers entwined together before her, somewhat nervous at the moment.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

ゆりあ

Yuria listened to Higoroshi explain his apparent miracle medicine that could leave vampires effectively human for a while. That kind of worried him — what would happen to them if they got into a fight with another youkai? He didn't let it bother him too long, though; that's what the teachers were there for. There'd just have to be more of them… hopefully none of them with some kind of vendetta on vampires.

Then the teacher asked what the students knew about human history. While the vampire girl energetically talked about the war and genocide over the course of the 20th century, Yuria realized he might actually have something to talk about in a class full of anything that isn't human. When Nami, Yorick and Satomi (and some other girl talking about slavery or something? She was really quiet and stuttery.) finished speaking about what they knew, Yuria raised his own hand and started speaking after Satomi's apparent attempts to deter further conversation.

Before he let everyone else know what he knew, though, he turned to Satomi and told her, 「済みません。時間がずっとかかることはありません。」

"Human society has almost always been based around religion. Nearly all of them, including societies now, revere something or someone as a deity of some sort. Their lifestyles were forged around making these gods happy, from the Mesopotamian civilizations and human sacrifice to the Christianity-driven crusades. Even now, their religions are at the heart of much of their international conflict.

"Some civilizations have been held back scientifically due to religion — also bringing about gender- and race-based prejudice, among other issues that led to events like those of September 11th, 2001 — but some of the greatest artistic works in human history have also had religion at their core."

He would have continued his spiel that hardly anyone was likely to listen to, but he was interrupted by the thud of a snow-boy fainting… again. At least he wasn't destroying something this time.

Allister explained that Frio probably forgot to stay cold or to eat, so Yuria offered to help take him to the infirmary, and maybe get him some food.

"I can't carry him myself," she told Allister, "so could you give me a hand?"​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu waited for everyone's answer until Nami's hand raised first. She explained about the first and second world war in the human world. The second world war had always gotten Ryuu's interest due to the stupidity of a single human that thought he could dominate the world. Once Nami was done with explaining, another hand raised. This time it was Cheryl and she explained "The American Civil War" that had started in 1861. It was honestly one of the things that Ryuu hadn't expected one of his students to know but Cheryl was smart so it was only natural that she knew. Ryuu chuckled about Yorick's explanation about what he knew about the history of the humans. He mentioned the release of the Iphone 5, one of the mobile devices in the human world that they used there to stay in contact with each other.

Suddenly Ryuu heard a loud bang on the floor and saw Frio laying there. "Someone needs to make sure his temperature is still low, really low, and then get him to the nurse. Either he's forgotten to stay cold, forgotten to eat or magically developed some kind of illness since we last saw him - I'm guessing it is probably one of the first two." Ryuu heard Allister say. They acted like this was something that happened daily. Well... actually, it did happen daily. Frio probably forgot to eat breakfast again.

Ryuu heard one of his new students, Yuria, speak about the religion in the human world. He was quite suprised about the information she knew. This was something he hadn't expected anyone to know and actually had liked to teach them. Seems like Cheryl wasn't the only smart kid in this class, he had two and probably would find more over the schoolyear. Yuria asked Allister to carry Frio to the nurse. Ryuu thought this was a good idea but actually preffered them to stay, however, Frio needed food. "Once he is in the infirmary, please tell the nurse that he forgot to eat breakfast again. She'll make him something." Ryuu smiled at both the mage and the snowwoman, better known as Yuki-onna.

Ryuu glanced at Satomi who told him that explaining all the things they knew from the human history would take many classes. "Ofcourse it doesn't, Satomi." He said shortly and looked back at the class. "Well then, anything more you guys know? If not then I am ready to start trying to teach you guys new information."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

As they got to the door for 3C, Chris slowly peered inside. He saw that class had already started. "Being late on your first day," he thought to himself, "Not a good way to start." He turned to Milly and Sorae. "If you'd like more of my help, just let me know," he stated, smiling at them both, but mostly at Milly. He then turned around and opened the door to the classroom.

He slowly walked inside and already felt everyone's eyes on him. He hated being the center of attention! As he walked towards the teacher, he cleared his throat. "Two things," he said as he walked, "First, I'm sorry for interrupting your class. Secondly, I'm sorry I'm late. I'm Christian Davidson, Chris if you like, and I'm supposed to be in this class." He stopped near the teacher and offered him his hand to shake. Say what you want about him, he knew when to make a good first impression.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years

Allister Curtis

As little as Allister wanted anything to do with the snowman or to follow the commands of his teacher at that time he got to his feet and looked over at the girl who had spoken to him.
"Okay you grab that side, I'll get the other and on three we'll lift... I'd try to make him hover but I'm not a lycan I'm a mage, hovering isn't my speciality".

Allister, with help from his fellow student, helped haul the snowman up and left the room in the direction of the infirmary, turning to his teacher on his way out he said
"prohibition nearly killed America in the 1920's". He wondered if his teacher got the message, that he wasn't as superior as he thought he was.

As he walked down the hall, bearing the brunt of the snowman's weight he asked his companion
"What's your name?" before adding "My name's Allister." He didn't know why, but he was having a lucky streak with people so he figured it was worth it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Kion Gavin

After the others left, Gavin followed suit. When he arrived at the classroom, he didn't go in. He lounged outside the door to hear what Higoroshi had to say, deciding whether it was worth it to go in. He watched as potions were passed to two of the youkai, claiming that if they were to drink said potions, their abilites, as well as their traits, would be inhibited to a level where they could swim. Essentially, they'd become human. Gavin gritted his teeth at this and clenched his fist. He was no fan of youkai being forced into activities that make them forsake their heritage and their kind.

Higoroshi then asked the students to say what they knew about the history of the human world. So Social Studies. This was all turning out to be very mundane, especially since he grew up in the Human world and lived there up until a couple of days ago. A few kids let their knowledge slide out, and thereafter some kids entered the room and others (one of them being Allister) left. Gavin sighed and walked into the room with his hand in his pocket.

He took a seat in a random spot and said in a rather loud voice, "While Japan is prominently Shinto and Moderately Bhuddist, Christianity has made a major impact in the land of the rising sun. Thanks to the arrival of Francis Xavier, Japan not only acknowledged Christianity as a feasible religion, but it also worked well to allow Japan to accept Western practices, initially mostly in the form of games. Even now, the waves of Xavier's work in Japan can be seen, especially in the media...though I guess Satomi could cover that better than I could, I only know what I've read from books."

He continued. "Humans have always thrived on social classes...it's the way of the world nowadays and it pretty much always has been." He took a thoughtful pose. "From America and its 3 branches to Egypt and its Caste System, humans have always thrived on class. I can't say that it's a bad form of structure, but there always comes the problem of elitism and lack of resources for the lower classes." Gavin thought for a moment. "For youkai, it tended to vary. Generally, youkai would give power to those who were the most intelligent, and for the more unintelligent races it would be a matter of power, but this all depended on the species in question."

Gavin then looked up at Higoroshi. "America was a bloodbath in its early days...things only got worse until the end of the Civil War. Native Americans were greeted as friends by some and as ants by others, but in the end they were reduced in number to such an amount that today they're hard to find. Slavery was a complete disregard for human life, and humans became commodities. Nothing more. Humans aren't a welcoming bunch, and they segregate and alienate what they don't understand." Gavin, then noticing how close-minded that would sound on its own, went on. "In most cases. After all, that's why the Youkai Realm exists. A single realm for the many different species of youkai..."youkai" being a term created by humans to segregate us from that realm and all that inhabit it."

Gavin has more to say, but he managed to piss himself off enough with that last bit that he stopped speaking altogether.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
∣ Satomi Akiyama
bTyv1AR.png
∣ Form:
Nwd7R9U.png
Classroom

Chapter Two: Part Five
A New Day at Youkai Academy

"Anata wa nihongo hanaseru?" Satomi looked to the girl with slight confusion, though the girl left quickly to carry an unconscious student out of the room. What in the world was with this school, anyway? Ryuu responded to her with simple denial at what she said. "W-watashi..." Satomi sighed, bowing with a simple "Gomenasai" and just sitting in her seat. After this, she just slumped, her head buried in her crossed arms. I alone could keep this class occupied for more than a semester... And that's only with Japan's history... It seems as if most of these students are about the same... She let out a deep sigh into her desk, shaking her head slowly. This is a nightmare...

Khawill

<3
Years
I woke very slowly, to see the roof moving. What... I thought, Am I being carried? Slowly my body awoke, and I could feel pressure on my arms and legs. I began to panic, I couldn't go back to that nurse. I struggled violently and when I was released, I fell on my face and chest. "Oof" was the sound I emitted upon landing. I tried to quickly get up before they could try to help me, but the sudden rush made me dizzy. "I'm fine" I said, "Just tired." I swayed left and right, but I struggled to stay conscious. I expected to see Elise, so out loud, but weakly I said, "I'm sorry Elise." Though I couldn't stay conscious and collapsed again.

Elise
Elise had been exceptionally late to meet Frio. Her alarm clock never went off, and she had a problem finding a shirt for her uniform. Luckily she found one extra in her bag, though she was still in a hurry. I should get Frio food. She thought, Just in case he forgot to eat. She ran to the cafeteria instead of the classroom, she rushed to the lunch lady, "I need to get some food."

"I'm afraid all we have is a few pancakes. We are also out of syrup." She said.

"I think that's fine!" She waited for the food to come then paid the lady, "Thank you." She was overly late, and she kept looking at the clock. Elise went to the vending machine and punched in the numbers for two granola bars. Both took too long to come out, and when she went to get water it got stuck. She put the food down on a table and punched the side annoyed. The water came loose and there was a dent in the side, but she didn't notice. She was too much in a hurry to.

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years

ゆりあ

"Yuria," he said, holding Frio by the arms. Allister took Frio's legs, but he still managed to carry most of the weight, taking the lead on the way to the nurse's office. (Yuria didn't know the way anyways.)

"I used to live in the human realm," he continued. "This is the first time I've been around so many youkai; the only ones I knew about were in my family or friends of my mother." About then, Frio started flailing like a fish out of water until his rescuers let go of him. He was very graceful on the dismount probably broke his nose or something, landing on his face and making Yuria cringe.

"I'm fine," he told them. "Just tired." When he tried to move around, though, he apologized and collapsed again… on his face. Poor Frio. Yuria didn't give it much more thought — Frio wasn't bleeding, and it wasn't like he'd just wake up again. They were halfway to the infirmary, too, so he lifted Frio's arms a second time and helped Allister get him there.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
James Weiss Avery

The class took off with a plethora of information, but a certain trend kept reappearing: the bloodshed often created in war. A lot of students acted like it was more common for humans to create massive amounts of death, violence, and so on, but they also missed the amazing side-effects of war. Technology grows at increasingly rapid paces, and war unites the people, something that James' people (Vampires) often refused to do even if it cost them their life. This reminded him about his father's wish to be a part of the aristocracy, just another pompous fool vying for power. He knew he needed to change the subject quickly, but human history was a weak point, of which he was really only proficient in history regarding the arts. It would work, but there were many artist that influenced human history, oh, but there is that one guy. What was his name... Leonardo da Vinci! Yes, the artist who made the Mona Lisa, the inventor extraordinaire! He would be perfect. James organized his thoughts as well as he could in the few moments he had since coming up with the idea.

"Art has had a perverse effect on human history." he began, using the noble voice he had been taught. "It varies from culture to culture, reveals the values of a society, and serves as a medium to express a human's beliefs. One of the most famous artists was Leonardo da Vinci, an artist and inventor. He was known for many of his works, but the two pieces that stood above all others were the paintings The Last Supper(italic), made in 1498, and Mona Lisa(italic), made between 1503 and 1505. The Mona Lisa in particular, is probably the most well-known work of art across human society. Some other interesting facts about da Vinci pertained to his inventions." James paused to catch his breath. "He was one of the first humans to actually design semi-functional flying devices, but it wasn't tested until many years after his death. He was also the human who designed the concept of the parachute. Some other notable inventions include an armored car, the first automatic firing pin for guns, and an eight barreled machine gun." James finished his explanation and hoped it was enough to cover his part. He wasn't sure what else he could use for human history, but he would figure it out if it came to that.

Years

Allister Curtis

Allister nodded a greeting, as his hand were full (of Frio) and listened intently to what the girl was saying. He wasn't too surprised since he had spent very little time in the Yokai realm himself.
"I'm in a similar, well slightly similar situation, I grew up amongst the humans - even lived in both hemispheres - but my family is very large so I have been in the yokai realm enough times to be used to it."

Not long after that brief patch of conversation the irritating snowman awoke and with a violent struggle managed to fall face first onto the ground below with a loud thump. He mumbles something about an apology and then promptly passed back out, hitting the floor face first again. Allister, following Yuria's lead, picked up the other half of the snowman and helped her take him to the nurse. The nurse didn't seem overly surprised about the groups appearance, apparently already being used to 3C's shenanigans, and after hearing an explanation sent Allister and Yuria on their way.

Allister walked back towards the class with his fellow student saying
"that guy is going to get himself into series trouble in the near future" as they left the infirmary.

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

He watched Chris make a good impression, formal and introductory. Sorae did not feel the need to go to such lengths, and instead just gave a merry wave before sitting down and acting like an ordinary student, at a window and next to some person who had just spoken about Da Vinci. History, he liked, and Human History he had been educated in since his youth. Sadly, it seemed no one had mentioned Greece or Roman culture, or Indian culture or Chinese culture... or... He stopped there, and decided he would mention Feudalism and the Dark Ages (in Europe, naturally), and some Greek and Roman stuff. But he didn't feel like explaining too much. He didn't want to rub off as a show-off, or as better than anyone else, so...

"There was the Greeks, who are very well known for their mythology and their stories. They can also be credited with the first signs of democracy in Athens, somewhere around 550 BC. There were the Romans, who created an empire and took over much of the area but fell because of poor communication... The Dark Ages, with Charlemagne, came after. Feudalism and such which I don't feel like going to into. Then after, the Renaissance."

Sorae decided, so as not to look too intelligent, to throw in the last item out of chronological order.

"Oh, and there was Sumer, and the hanging gardens of Babylon... which were one of the human's seven wonders of the ancient world."

Sorae noticed that the Youkai around him spoke of humans as if they were only bad, and although he didn't doubt the evil in humans, he knew that most Youkai could probably be accused of similar things. Inasmuch, he sat and looked outside, his elbow on the windowsill. Myeh, I probably don't have to pay much attention anyways... granted, there might be some Youkai stuff entwined. But besides that, it probably wouldn't interest me much anyways. He grabbed a notebook and a pencil, and waited for Ryuu to say something moderately interesting.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll looked up from her desk after a few moments. Other students listed facts, and it seemed most of the others also mentioned wars. Though Yorick mentioned the iphone 5 before a boy she recognized as Frio passed out. She didn't pay attention to what was said after that. For two reasons. She was worried about why Frio had passed out like that, and the headache she had earlier was coming back with a vengeance. Headaches are common after head injuries. she thought paying attention to the room again.

She noticed Allister and a girl had left to take Frio to the infirmary. Some students came in late and she heard Gavin speak up loudly from were he was seated in the classroom. Just looking at him Cheryll could tell her friend was in a bad mood. Though she wasn't in the best either with the way her head hurt. Raising her hand again with a slightly pained expression she sighed. "S-Sensei...c-could...i..g-go t- the n-nurse..." she paused putting her free hand on her head. "m-my h-head...h-hurts a lot.."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Takumi Makkusu - ...

Still trying...to catch...my breath... Next time, I'll take the elevator. I try to get comfortable in my seat as more Yokai's pile in the classroom. It's strange. I don't see Solo anywhere. I wonder if he's in trouble. Maybe I should ask around later. If I don't know where he is, how am I suppose to avoid him well?

Nami informed me I wasn't late for class. Lucky me, & Higoroshi-sensei is starting class now. He wants to know what we know about the human history. I didn't know much; I mostly got in trouble when I was in my old school. A lot of people here knew some stuff from my world, some I hadn't learned yet. I must feel like a dumbass. Ugh... Even Nami knows something. Actually, I learned about Hitler & his actions. Nami already mentioned it, so I got nothing.

Since I got nothing to say, I might as well think about...swimming class? W-will I see Nami in... Oh god, will I be able to contain myself? Think of something else, think of something else... Gah! It's no use!!

ShinyDiamond: Tak has his chin down on his desk with his arms around the desk. That's all I have to say.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu listened as more students were explaining wars and one student explained about the time of Julius Ceasar. It seems like everyone knew a lot about the wars that had threatened the human world. "Well, since you guys know a lot about the wars in the human world, I won't have to explain that." Ryuu said as he smiled a little. One of the reasons that he was letting everyone explain their knowledge about the human history was because they were now learning from each other. When one student would explain something, the others would listen and eventually memorize it.

The whole class was interupted when a guy entered the classroom and claimed to be a student of class 3C. He introduced himself as Christian and clearly thought he was making a good impression. No one was able to make a good first impression when you were too late for class. Ryuu decided to shake his hand nonetheless. "Good morning, Christian. I am Higoroshi-sensei, your homeroom teacher." Ryuu said and let go of his hand to show him a table in the front of the classroom. "Please take a seat and be on time next time." Ryuu said with a smile. After awhile Ryuu looked up at him once again and opened his mouth. "Oh yeah, being late means detention in my classes. I could forgive you for this time since you are new… but Sorea and Millificent brought you here which means you all could've been earlier." Ryuu glanced at the door. He wasn't sure if they were still there be he had sensed their presence. "I'll see you after swimming class." Ryuu said as he turned around towards the schoolboard. He probably was way too strict at times but if he wasn't like that then everyone wouldn't listen to him.

Ryuu wrote something down on the board. "Gavin already said it, but humans indeed destroy and alienate everything that they don't understand." Ryuu turned back to the class and stood next to the board. "It wasn't like that before the war between humans and Youkai though. They gladly accepted our presence and we even lived in harmony." Ryuu was about to explain the war between the two races. The war that was never explained in much details. "Most Youkai think that it's the humans fault that this war broke out, when actually… it was no ones fault." Ryuu turned back to the board and wrote down: "Dragon".

"What i'm about to tell you has to stay within these four walls." he warned and turned back to the class once again. "Dragons are creatures who can live for more than thousands of years. They can spit fire and are that heavy that only Vampires can get them from the ground." Ryuu wrote all this information down and went back to the war. "The war between Youkai and humans started when one Dragon made the humans believe that Youkai were dangerous for them. That Dragon also told them that they couldn't understand the Youkai race thus they had to be alienated. This Dragon used her human form to tell them this and created a hatred for Youkai by humans." Ryuu looked more serious at the moment than he had ever been. "This Dragon is the head of Fairytale." He finally stopped explaining so that they had time to think about it.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

The teacher, Higoroshi-sensei, seemed to be a nice guy, even though he just gave Chris detention on his first day. He went to take a seat at the table near the front. As he was sitting down, the teacher was writing on the board a simple word: Dragon. Chris looked confused as the teacher was talking about a dragon that caused humans to fear youkai. Not only that, the dragon that did this is the head of Fairytale.

Questions buzzed around inside Chris' mind. "Who or what is Fairytale?" he thought, "Aren't dragons just fantasy creatures? Then again, I'm a fantasy creature, too, so..." Coming from the human world, not knowing that something like this was happening, he was at a total loss. What he knew of dragons from movies and books seemed to be fairly accurate at this point. He simply sat there, staring at the board, and pondered to himself just what in the world was going on.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Back