• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Johto Journeys- Dreams & Nightmares (M) [OOC+SU]

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Hey your supposed to have TWo truths and one lie. You cant be dominantly one hand and the other! Theres two lies!!! Muhahaha

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Maybe Kiba can use both hands equally but was born with a dominant left/right hand, eventually learning to be ambidextrous.

To make a long story short, I will be travelling to El Salvador for two weeks with family in two days and was unable to notify anyone of this before because I didn't know I would be going until today. Again, long story. If Darkhaven3 doesn't post by tomorrow then don't expect anything from me until I get back.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Actually, Geras pretty much got that one.

So... Are we dead now, or...?

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
I'm back! And...unfortunately it doesn't look like anyone has posted while I was gone. I'm entirely willing to make a second character for the sole reason of keeping this RP alive. Hopefully I'll have a Faris post tomorrow and, depending on what people say, there may be another SU from me.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
So a little background as to why I've been inactive recently.

I'm writing a novel. It's been around 6 months in the making [planning] and last month i finally got started. I'm having a blast with it, but it is incredibly time consuming. Think 5hours a day just to get a few pages down, rather than the 1-2 hours a week for the very rough, uninspiring and not-well thought out [in comparison] role-playing I do.

I can't really give you too many details about it due to publishing reasons, but I can tell you it's set in a high-fantasy world, focused on the time of swords, knights, wizards and the such.

It's a mid-length novel at an estimated 400-600 pages.

It's been a brain child of mine for around a year. at the start of this year I began planning and setting down the key story points in writing, and now I have a stack of notes over a foot tall.

I hope to have it completed within the year, including review and editing process by myself, proof reading by myself and others, reviewing professionally and afterwards, publishing in the early part of 2014.

Oh, and it will be available online through a print-on-request system [the books are only printed once someone purchases a copy, and the printing costs are covered in the price, thus I'm guaranteed to not lose money]. So if y'all like dem readings, i'll be sure to drop by and beg recommend everyone to buy a copy.

As for the future of me in this RP, it's still a possibility, having another side project which would allow me to get into a different universe for an hour or so once a week would be nice, as i'm spending almost all my time in my book's universe at the moment. [My partner ensures me she understands, so that's good at least]

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Wow somniac, your amazing, writing a book and all, and because I love everything based on that theme... I'm gonna ask them to make a movie about it, haha, no I'll buy the book, looks amazing. Enjoy!

Also, if everyone can start the ball rolling again then perhaps we can bring this back to life!

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
I wouldn't mind coming back into this RP, but the trouble is the actual GM hasn't been online since mid-early June. And I don't want to come back without the GM being there, and without any assurances of the future of the RP, otherwise then I would feel like I've been wasting time. Another thing is with the leave of WolfOfEve, probably one of the most important characters in this roleplay, who would replace him? Only Bleacher can decide that because it is his roleplay. But he hasn't come online for one and a half months, and it's not really one of the easiest problems to solve...

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Do we have the authority to simply replace him temporarily? Maybe I can ask Gimmepie (the guy who Bleacher worked with to help develop his ideas enough to post this RP) if he knows enough to give us a chapter 2 to work with until it has become clear whether or not Bleacher is ever coming back?

Or is it time we gave up and considered this RP decidedly dead?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2013
Name: Jason Rakes

Sex: Male

Appearance: Dark brown hair, blue shirt, Grey jacket, red pants, Light blue eyes

Personality: He's Mostly happy he always welcomes people but angers quickly and doesn't give second chances

Background/History: He and his family living in goldenrod city they were extremely rich working as professors. Jason had several friends. For his birthday his parents took him and his friends to olivine city where they rented a boat to take them to the recently opened safari zone on the way there the boat was attacked and Jason's dad Paul pushed him off the boat just as it exploded he was later rescued by a ranger and taken to New bark town where elm took care of him until he is 15 when he would be given a pokemon and be allowed to travel Johto I likez Mudkipz

Last edited:

HelloAsha

Spoiler Alert!
Years
Amidst all the good news, this summer is slowly dwindling down to it's final days. On the other hand this RP is slowly dwindling down to it's final days as well, however I don't want to see that happen.

I must congratulate Somniac, what a great opportunity. I give you my blessing, and I send greetings from across the pond.

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR EVERYONE WHO'S STILL ACTIVE

Is anyone still seriously interested in continuing this RP? I had a lot of great ideas, and was really excited for this plot to unfold. Due to Bleacher's absence, and summer's unavoidable power to distract humans across the world JJ really broke apart quickly.

Now, I don't know what role we have as players in order to continue this RP, seeing as our GM is missing (Hopefully he's alright) .... But I really want to keep playing with this story.

I'm interested in hearing all of your opinions regarding what we should do. Should we try to regroup our team, and keep this going under newly revised rules, or should we drop this project, and start a new RP with a new storyline & characters?

I hope everyone is doing alright, I'd love to hear from you all so fill me in with your replies. Happy August. There's is less than one month of summer left, spend it wisely!

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Well, (yup, still active) I believe that I mentioned possible things we could do to keep this going, or at least brought it up. Regardless, at this point I'm starting to lose hope that bleacher is gonna return. Also, according to the rules we shouldn't be posting in the IC after one month, although the RP isn't actually dead until after 2. Thus, we'd need to settle the GM issue before we could do anything in the hopes of saving JJ. Alternatively, I'd be all for teaming up to make a new RP in its place.

HelloAsha

Spoiler Alert!
Years
@Geras32 This RP was very well executed. I really liked the layout for the the routes, and the way Pokemon were caught. Without Bleacher, I don't think we'd have the same style RP, but according to the rules we really can't continue this, like you said.

Can we start a new thread with this same idea, and work as a team to restart this RP?

I even have some ideas for a new RP with a similar plot as well.

@Crimson0191 Me too. Depending on whatever we decide on doing, you should be a part of this too. I like the characters that we have, and I think we can take this really far if we stay on top of it.

P.S. I'm glad you guys are still around. :)

Back